Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

MOBAFire Special Christmas Giveaway!

Creator: Hades4u December 20, 2021 1:31am

This thread is locked

PLEASE NOTE: This thread has been locked by the moderators. You cannot reply to it.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Levi 99
<Member>
Levi 99's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 25, 2021 11:53pm | Report

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!! :) <3
Diablo10
<Member>
Diablo10's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 25, 2021 11:57pm | Report
My favourite Christmas food would have to be Beignets for breakfast, as every year my family and I have them together and it has become a tradition.
Merry Christmas.
minervatheory
<Member>
minervatheory's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 26, 2021 9:18am | Report
I really enjoy the chocolate salami my mother would make every year. We didn't get one this year because we had no guest, but it's always a fond memory from childhood - especially when I used to tell the kids at school about it.
Fan22
<Member>
Fan22's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 26, 2021 10:15am | Report
I live in argentina, but i don't really eat food thats traditional from here, in most holidays i really like to eat sandwich crumbs and Vitel tonè, and coupled with some baked chicken or fish.
In christmas i don't really eat coockies or other christmas themed stuff, the closest i eat to somethign chtismas-like is sweet bread and a candy or sweet from the stores called "Mantecol".

Additionally i want to say my dream chtistmas gift. Right now i don't have a lot of things that i would want, but i would like something unique or unexpected that i wouldn't really wish, but it's a cool and memorable gift from someone i love.
Thats all, Happy christmas and upcoming New year to Everyone, and the admins and MF staff!
Im Fan22, a random player from the LAS server.
I don't have much achievements both on league and outside of it, but i hope the guides i make can help people that struggled on something like me!
Papajohnie
<Member>
Papajohnie's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 26, 2021 11:44am | Report
Im gonna tell you a really funny story that I always remember on Christams day.
Back when my brother had just started dating his now-wife, she came to visit our family at christmas for the first time. We all sat down at the dinner table and she positioned herself opposite my brother.

Halfway through the meal, she suddenly said to everybody, “The dog keeps rubbing himself on my leg. He must like me.” my dad looked up and replied, “the dog is next to me, Helen.”

Turns out my brother had been playing an unrequited game of footsie with her under the table. she was so embarrassed. 🤣🤣😝
Darius is the only KING
azizaziiz
<Member>
azizaziiz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 26, 2021 12:09pm | Report
mery Christmas
MMinty
<Member>
MMinty's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 26, 2021 5:39pm | Report
Merry Christmas everyone!! Despite all the hardships that you've all had this year, I hope you enjoy these last moments of 2021 in happiness. My family decided to go all out this year with our Christmas tree, I hope you all stay safe and enjoy your Christmas.
https://imgur.com/gallery/EcQzsbn
Aireszita
<Member>
Aireszita's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 26, 2021 7:15pm | Report
I'm gonna tell you about a perfect gift I've received in the past, which could also fit in as a funny story!

Three years ago my boyfriend and I started dating in November, however I couldn't be with him on Christmas because he would be travelling outside the country with his mom, to meet family. Even though I was a little sad we couldn't be together in this holiday we made sure to give eachother a present but agreed to only open them on Christmas Eve.

So, Christmas Eve finally arrived! My family and I were trading gifts and I opened the bag my boyfriend had left there for me. It had a box with heart-shaped chocolates in it! Those with strawberry flavour that taste really yummy.

After everyone opened their presents, my mom suddenly remembered something. My boyfriend had also left with her a note for me to read! I opened this note and it had a really cute drawing of us along with a text and - an arrow! An arrow pointing underneath a bed he drew. I then realized the drawing was meant for me to check what was under my bed! I rushed to the bedroom and looked underneath it, there was a tiny box in there. I opened the box and found a really beautiful silver necklace with a heart in it! I loooved it. It caught me by surprise and I was so happy with how he did all that! It really made me feel loved.

We are still dating and I have been wearing this necklace every single day, it is something that reminds me of him even when he's not with me.

To me this was definitely the perfect gift, gifted in such a perfect, creative way too!

Thank you for reading! Wishing everyone a Merry Christmas ❤️
N.I.
<Member>
N.I.'s Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 26, 2021 11:41pm | Report
Baking & decorating gingerbread has been our family’s Christmas tradition for as long as I can remember.

Originally, it was kept a casual experience and we would simply stylise them to our whimsies.
Ranging from polka-dotted snowmen to a half-dozen yellow gingerbread men each with a different colored head.

To help keep this tradition appealing to us as we got older, our parents decided to ‘patch’ it with a new ‘themed game mode’.

Since then, at Christmas we each write down a theme on a piece of paper, shuffle them all into a pouch, and randomly draw one which becomes our gingerbread theme of the year.
Then we have a friendly competition to see who can make the most recognisable characters and take turns guessing each other’s creations.

Bonus points if you make an obscure character and have someone else successfully recognise them!

This year’s theme was Star Wars and you can see my attempt at modelling some characters below.

See if you can guess them ;)

Spoiler: Click to view
Agent 99
<Member>
Agent 99's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 27, 2021 12:00am | Report
Christmas Movie: People keep talking about how Die Hard is an unconventional Christmas movie, but no one ever seems to bring up Gremlins. The horror/comedy movie about a young boy who gets an unusual Christmas gift from his Dad, that comes with a puzzling set of caretaking instructions.
Gremlins (1984) - IMDB
1 2 3 4 5 6 7

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide