Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's first Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! 🏆
's Forum Avatar

MOBAFire Special Christmas Giveaway!

Creator: Hades4u December 20, 2021 1:31am

This thread is locked

PLEASE NOTE: This thread has been locked by the moderators. You cannot reply to it.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7
muRmot
<Member>
muRmot's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 23, 2021 4:45am | Report
Snow is not sticky yet, will give a new try till 26dec.

https://ibb.co/V37sKQ2
https://ibb.co/vkv5cqt
Turn om, tune in, drop out.

My music radio
tradezzz
<Member>
tradezzz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 24, 2021 4:10pm | Report
I am gonna tell you my favourite Christmas movie to watch guys!
The movie is called "Love Hard" and it was released this year on November. The movie is really funny and the character are so good, it makes you laugh and see Christmas from another view. The movie is about an LA girl unlucky in love, who falls for an East Coast guy on a dating app and decides to surprise him for the holidays, only to discover that she's been catfished. The actors make the movie so good as they seem to enjoy every momemt and that is really really important.
If you want something good and funny to watch for Christmas give "Love Hard" a try and i ensure you that its worth it 😘😘😘
Shen Deal
<Member>
Shen Deal's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 24, 2021 4:19pm | Report
Hello Mobafire community, I am from Italy 🤌 and i am gonna tell you about my favourite Christmas dish: Cake Panettone. It's a rich but airy, sweet-yeasted cake, is commonly referred to as the Italian Christmas Cake and my grandmother uses the old traditional recipe and she makes it delicious. Legends recount the creation of Panettone by a poor Milanese baker, Tonio, who created the cake “Pan di Tonio”, to raise money for the dowry of his daughter and it actually worked pretty good. Every Christmas that dish reminds me of my brother who lives in France and comes to visit for the Holidays, so that we can be all together.
Happy Holidays everybody ♥️♥️♥️
sonia47
<Member>
sonia47's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 24, 2021 4:57pm | Report
For me Christmas is love, relax and joy!
Since I have moved away from my parents home in another country to study English Literature, I spend Christmas alone with some good friends. Nevertheless, my mother always sends me something for Christmas to show me that she is thinking about me and loves me 🥰🥰🥰
This year she send me those amazing Snowmen to put then in my house for decoration. https://imgur.com/a/9MKjq2h ☃️☃️
Merry Christmas Everyone 🥰
maxio520
<Member>
maxio520's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 25, 2021 5:44am | Report
So I will share a fun and wholesome Christmas story.
Actually it all started with police :> (i know it's weird)
We just had a Christmas Eve and behind our windows blue lights shined. We peeked through them and saw police that just caught someone. So I thought, "maybe we will bring them some good and tasty food?". Therefore me and my brother went to the other side of street and gave them few cookies and a hot tea. Wished them Marry Christmas and talked for a while because they didn't know what we were doing, that's just how suprised they were hahah. They gave their thanks and told it was very heart-warming, also let that one guy they caught go ^^
It's my favourite story, hope u enjoyed aswell and I wish you all Happy Holidays :)
muRmot
<Member>
muRmot's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 25, 2021 7:42am | Report
Turn om, tune in, drop out.

My music radio
chrisk_a7
<Member>
chrisk_a7's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 25, 2021 10:28am | Report
Hello mates,

Im not going to tell you a story or my dream gift.

Im playing since season 3 ,this Christmas im 30 yrs old, still active. Back in the days, when i started playing, the first champion released was Talon (yes that old :D).

My dreaming Christmas eve would be spending time with my girlfriend, our dog and my first kid.
So far i am grateful to have a beautiful girlfriend, a cool doggo but no kid yet.

Hopefully in the near future, a few Christmas Holidays later(expecting on season 15 :D) i dream of having a little fellow, my baby hugging on me, my hotwife playing with our doggo, while im destroying enemy nexus with my mighty Jax.

Happy Holidays everyone...
Stay healthy!
Imagine if i had a real weapon

Jax, 21/02/2009
akalidatgirl
<Member>
akalidatgirl's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 25, 2021 4:39pm | Report
Hello guys,
I'm going to tell you guys about my dream Christmas gift.

I have been playing league for a while now and my old computer wasn't doing so great. So this Christmas my dream was to get a new computer plus a k/da mouse pad and a wireless electric mouse. Which my mom tried really hard to get it for me which I thank her for it even tho I didn't get it on Christmas day due to late shipping I'm getting my new computer on January 3rd on Monday. which imma be so happy about and soon to get k/da mouse pad and wireless mouse. Last yr Christmas I just got some clothes and stuff to stay warm but that's about it. I hope the whole league community has a Merry Christmas and a happy new year.
Sovereign Kitten
<Teemo Master>
Sovereign Kitten's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 25, 2021 6:48pm | Report
I don't celebrate Christmas or anything really, ever.

But with recent changes in my life, I've moved slightly closer to my Grandparents.

You know how Grandparents are. It's been 5 years since I last had a meal from them, they are just the most lovely little pair of sisters. Aunt & Nan. My Aunt makes the best ******** Christmas themed home-made cookies ever conceived.

It's sweet, tangy and full of festive colors.

Brings back the simple memories of childhood.

Long Story Short: Gumdrop Cookies, baked fresh from Grammy.
The great thing about multitasking is that several things can go wrong at once.
Kazuha4247
<Member>
Kazuha4247's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 25, 2021 10:57pm | Report
Like most others my favourite Christmas food is one that I hold truly dear to my heart. I spent most of my childhood in Vietnam in a small village just outside of Hanoi. I remember every year I would spend my time at my late grandma’s house watching Christmas movies on the tv, always clenching her arm right by my side. Contrary to the climate of many western countries, there was never any snow in Vietnam, the monsoonal climate made it essentially impossible for any snow to fall. Because of this, for basically the entirety of my childhood I was unable to see snow with my own two eyes. I remember when i was about 8 years old, for Christmas I asked Santa for it to snow. It was such a impossible thing to ask for, yet, at that age I believed that Santa would be able to gift me even the entire world if I asked for it. That year, my grandma decided to gift me a cup of hot chocolate one so special that I wished for it every year. The cup was hand brewed and my grandma sprayed whipped cream all over the top, pretending it was snow. To the 8 year old me at the time, it meant the world to me. I had that same glass every year until she unfortunately passed. It’s almost comical to think of how such a little treat could give me such joy. Every Christmas, I spend countless hours trying to recreate the dish, yet, only now do I understand that what I truly wished for is to spend every moment of that Christmas together with my grandma. Merry Christmas everyone and I wish you all a happy new year.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide