Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's first Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! 🏆
's Forum Avatar

MOBAFire Special Halloween Giveaway!

Creator: Hades4u October 24, 2022 2:00am

This thread is locked

PLEASE NOTE: This thread has been locked by the moderators. You cannot reply to it.

1 2 3 4 5
rosieble
<Member>
rosieble's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 31, 2022 5:02am | Report
My favourite Halloween Candys are the Ufo shaped ones called "Hitschler Brizzl Ufos". They are colorful wafers with a sherbet filling. Basically they are addicting and too good.
AD Cannon
<Member>
AD Cannon's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 31, 2022 6:31am | Report
This year I’m going to recommend a horror movie.

So one evening I’m flipping between channels looking for something to watch and by chance I end up catching the start of a horror movie (rated R) “Tucker and Dale vs Evil”.

The opening seems pretty cliché with a group of teenagers going on summer break in the mountain countryside when they catch the attention of a pair of hillbillies.

So I say to myself “Well this beats watching Law & Order” and settled in for a presumably generic horror movie.

But boy was I wrong
 and pleasantly surprised!

The movie kept getting better and better as it progressed and having gone in with no expectations or prior knowledge made it all the more surprising and enjoyable.

So now this movie is on my ‘Recommend to Friends’ list.

But I always give them the suggestion to try and watch it without looking it up on IMDB or reading the back of the DVD case or looking at the cover art.

Why? Well after enjoying the movie I looked it up on IMDB and that very clearly sets the tone for the movie.

Now that’s not necessarily a bad thing and may depend on personal taste, but it takes away some of the suspense for me.

I’ll leave the choice up to you: https://www.imdb.com/title/tt1465522/
Diablo10
<Member>
Diablo10's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 31, 2022 6:40am | Report
My favourite candy is probably Wagon Wheels. They're delicious. Chocolate coated biscuits sandwiching marshmallow and jam. They've been a favourite of mine for years now and would be really nice to get on Halloween.
Garkk0l
<Member>
Garkk0l's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 31, 2022 9:09am | Report
!disclaimer!
YOU ARE (MOST LIKELY) NOT PREPARED FOR THIS.
NOT FOR THE FAINT-HEARTED

Well, well, well. It's that time of the year again. This year, instead of a fun, joyful, or heart-warming story, I will bring you a collection of the most HORRIFIC, TERRIFYING, BLOOD-CURDLING stories on the internet that will make you break the Scream-o-meter. They might be shorter than average, but that doesn't make them any less scary. Don't act like you weren't warned.

clears throat

It almost feels like Halloween, except I've got no Pumpkin Punch.
Thankfully, I can just milk some from my creature.

It's ok if you want to stop right here. No one forces you to continue reading. I almost had a heart attack when I first read this story online, so I hope that you're alright.
If you're still reading, it means you think that you're capable of surviving another story. Fine.

"Hey Chef", I called into the kitchen
my meal began being prepared by a creature.

It's hard for me to even type this without getting paranoid. This creature, I can't get it out of my mind... Anyway, if you're STILL reading, I have one more story for you. Get ready.

I knocked on my son's door, but he wasn't answering.
As I entered his room, I found him milking the creature.

Damn, this one was even scarier than I remember. If this one doesn't scar you for life, I don't know what will.

Anyway, may the creature bring RP and good luck to everyone and see you next Halloween!
Agiota Humilde
<Member>
Agiota Humilde's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 31, 2022 12:55pm | Report
Well damn. Imma have to share these: Nothing really is scarier than life, so we rather face psychos and blood. Real sad emoji.

By the way, some of my favorite horror movies are:

Mandy - with Nicolas Cage. Just overrall amazing aesthetic 80's gore/metal vibes.
The Killing of a Sacred Deer - Slow paced thriller by Yorgos Lanthimos. Truly chilling.

Goodnight Mommy - legit i'm scared pls nope nope nope
LautyHobo
<Member>
LautyHobo's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 31, 2022 3:57pm | Report
Here in Argentina we don't really celebrate Halloween, so i really don't have a lot of halloween stuff to tell/show, but we get some weird candies for the season that are pretty good

These kind of lollipops look very weird (there are a lot of them in that obviously) but they're pretty tasty

Edit: I just remembered a story of a 10 years old-ish me going to ask for candies with some friends and a friend's mother, and in an alley a guy that was pretty much invisible below a tree (all in dark clothes, dark skin, no light almost, although probably my memory distorted it, but i remember us not seeing him)that just suddenly pulled off a knife, threatened to stab the friend's mother we were with, stole her purse and left sprinting, all in the span of 30 seconds, not really a big spook halloween story but still something that happened on 31/10 lol
zotet
<Member>
zotet's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 31, 2022 4:58pm | Report
I commented before on the movie scream but I would like to talk about the shining as well, it is one of my all time favorite movies due to the complex plot that builds suspense. The horror that is shown in The Shining is different than most other horror movies as it makes you nervous rather than showing jump scares. It has a very good plot and shows how the father is driven insane due to the high workload and isolation. The suspense that is created creates more fear for me personally then gore and jump scares (Not saying that the shining doesn't have these either). The book is also great and also creates fear and nervousness. The thing that turns me to the movie is the facial expressions from all of the actors (Mainly the Child and the Father) in the father it shows a psychopath and in the child is shows true fear.

This is why the shining is one of my all time favorite horror movies.
Doody_tco
<Member>
Doody_tco's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 31, 2022 5:03pm | Report
This is my first time trying digital painting. It is also my first time drawing for Halloween. I had a lot of fun creating it. I hope you enjoy it! ♄

Al33p
<Member>
Al33p's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 31, 2022 5:56pm | Report
Hi, i'm from Brazil and in here we don't really celebrate halloween, with trick or treat and the likes.
But, when i was at school, we had scavenger hunts, and one of the prizes were sweet popcorn. Although it's not like my favorite candy,it does bring me back good memories.
https://imgur.com/a/6INu5J6
Hades4u
<Lead Community Manager>
Hades4u's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 1, 2022 1:24am | Report
The Halloween event has finally ended. We will go through all the entries during the next few days and pick our favourites, stay tuned!

Thank you everyone for taking part in our special events. We hope you had fun and a great Halloween weekend! 🎃
1 2 3 4 5

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide