Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Patch 10.10 Summary

Creator: Fruxo May 14, 2020 10:35am
Fruxo
<Administrator>
Fruxo's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 14, 2020 10:35am | Report

Hello and welcome to the MOBAFire Patch Summary - 10.10!

This patch introduces a variety of new changes coming to champions having Irelia, Nidalee and Katarina being among the few targets for this patch. This patch will also include changes to Player Behavior, if you want to know more about it you can read this article. Lastly in patch 10.10, pick-URF will return for a limited time along with balance changes to URF.

As always, be sure to check out the full patch notes for details on any changes that interest you. For TFT players, patch 10.10 introduces changes to champions, traits, items and more. For the full details, make sure to check out the 10.10 Patch notes for TFT.

Upcoming Skins & Chromas

The following skins will be released this patch.

Pulsefire Lucian (1350 RP)

Pulsefire Lucian Prestige Edition

Pulsefire Ekko (1350 RP)

Pulsefire Pantheon (1350 RP)

Pulsefire Fiora (1350 RP)

The following chromas will be released this patch.

Pulsefire Caitlyn

Pulsefire Twisted Fate

Pulsefire Riven

Pulsefire Shen

Pulsefire Fiora

Pulsefire Pantheon

Pulsefire Ekko

Share Your Thoughts!

That's it on our end, time to hear from you guys! Which of the nerfs & buffs introduced in this patch was most necessary, and which others do you hope will follow in future patches? What are your thoughts about the new changes? What do you think about the changes to player behavior? And finally, will you pick up any of the new Pulsefire skins this patch?

Let us know in the comments below!
Thanks to jhoijhoi for the sig!
EvoNinja7
<Member>
EvoNinja7's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 17, 2020 4:23am | Report
That Miss fortune nerf helped me a lot, since i could easily poke her out from a safe distance, and since the person playing her was bad, I stomped her 0/8/1. Also, the Kayn nerf hasn't actually helped, and his Darkin Form is still dominant in jungle.
berronii
<Brawler>
berronii's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 26, 2020 9:18am | Report
EvoNinja7 wrote:
That Miss fortune nerf helped me a lot, since i could easily poke her out from a safe distance, and since the person playing her was bad, I stomped her 0/8/1. Also, the Kayn nerf hasn't actually helped, and his Darkin Form is still dominant in jungle.

try playing a proper champion and his Darkin Form will not more dominate. Kayn has a lot of counters, the only way to keep him in metagame is his darkin form. Let him be man, take Jax & lose your life. Btw. will they nerf Jax due to his E? Let riot make their show!

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide