Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Patch 10.4 Summary

Creator: Fruxo February 21, 2020 12:29pm
Fruxo
<Administrator>
Fruxo's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 21, 2020 12:29pm | Report

Hello and welcome to the MOBAFire Patch Summary - 10.4!

This patch introduces a variety of new changes coming to our beloved champions with Soraka, Sona, Garen and Diana being among the few targeted for this patch. In patch 10.4, there have also been some new changes to some champions to make them fit more into the jungle role so they might be a nice addition to your jungle champion pool. Lastly, this patch also covers a few new changes to runes and items so it will be a good idea to start learning about what these new changes will do for your own games and maybe your champions that use them as well.

As always, be sure to check out the full patch notes for details on any changes that interest you. For TFT players, patch 10.4 introduces changes to traits, champions and more. For the full details, make sure to check out the 10.4 patch notes for TFT.

Upcoming Skins & Chromas

The following skins will be released this patch.

Blood Moon Tryndamere (1350 RP)

Blood Moon Katarina (1350 RP)
Blood Moon Master Yi (1350 RP)

The following chromas will be released this patch.

Blood Moon Tryndamere

Blood Moon Katarina

Blood Moon Master Yi

Share Your Thoughts!

That's it on our end, time to hear from you guys! Which of the nerfs & buffs introduced in this patch was most necessary, and which others do you hope will follow in future patches? What are your thoughts about the rune changes, and what do you think about the new junglers? And finally, will you be picking up any of the new Blood Moon skins this patch?

Let us know in the comments below!
Thanks to Jovy for the sig!
Antike2018
<Member>
Antike2018's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 21, 2020 3:06pm | Report
man i really did no except they nerf soraka so much there is no way now she can hold her self in solo lines and i was wondering why did not build skin blood moon for ahri or others i think it would be beter if they had event for blood moon skins
Fruxo
<Administrator>
Fruxo's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 21, 2020 3:28pm | Report
Antike2018 wrote:
man i really did no except they nerf soraka so much there is no way now she can hold her self in solo lines and i was wondering why did not build skin blood moon for ahri or others i think it would be beter if they had event for blood moon skins

Considering Ahri has already gotten a recent skin before, I bet they wanted to change it up for this. Though I do agree that a blood moon version for her would be really nice.

Also, rip Soraka.
Thanks to Jovy for the sig!
Antike2018
<Member>
Antike2018's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 21, 2020 4:14pm | Report
garen is allready strong i dont know why they give him more buff
i wonder why riot still did not remover ivern(jungle support)
and zed in jg hmm i dont think its a good idea i agree with talon but zed is a little hard when he doesnot have his ult
and gnar... i dont think so anyone wanne go with gnar in jg but if gnar go jg i bet the game is gg for the other team XD
but that skin for tryndare is so cooler then his legandary one
hm waiting to see what will happend in next patch 10.5

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide