Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Patch 11.2 Summary

Creator: Fruxo January 27, 2021 2:16pm
Fruxo
<Administrator>
Fruxo's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 27, 2021 2:16pm | Report

Hello and welcome to the MOBAFire Patch Summary - 11.2!

This patch introduces a variety of new changes coming to champions having Akali, Darius and Caitlyn being among the few targets for this patch. This patch will also include some item changes and changes to Ravenous Hunter. Lastly, patch 11.2 will also include more changes to the in-game shop, aram balance and more bugfixes.

Of course, patch 11.2 also marks the release of Viego, The Ruined King, who will be available on January 22nd. To learn more about his abilities, make sure to visit his champion page and/or you can also watch his Champion Spotlight.

As always, be sure to check out the full patch notes for details on any changes that interest you. For TFT players, patch 11.2 introduces the new mid-set 4.5 changes including new champions, origins, classes and more. For the full details, make sure to check out the 11.2 patch notes for TFT.

Upcoming Skins & Chromas

The following skins will be released this patch.

Ruined Shyvana (1350 RP)

Ruined Karma (1350 RP)

Ruined Draven (1350 RP)

Lunar Beast Viego (1350 RP)

Shan Hai Scrolls Jhin (1350 RP)

Shan Hai Scrolls Cho'Gath (1350 RP)

Shan Hai Scrolls Neeko (1350 RP)

Shan Hai Scrolls Nautilus (1350 RP)

The following chromas will be released this patch.

Shan Hai Scrolls Cho'Gath

Ruined Shyvana

Shan Hai Scrolls Neeko

Ruined Karma

Lunar Beast Viego

Ruined Draven

Shan Hai Scrolls Jhin

Shan Hai Scrolls Nautilus

Share Your Thoughts!

That's it on our end, time to hear from you guys! Which of the nerfs & buffs introduced in this patch was most necessary, and which others do you hope will follow in future patches? What do you think about Viego? Are you enjoying the new season? And finally, will you be picking up any of the new skins this patch?

Let us know in the comments below!
Thanks to jhoijhoi for the sig!
SaltCat
<Member>
SaltCat's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 27, 2021 11:19pm | Report
Viego is at the weakside of things right now, but i think its because of his insane skill floor and skill ceiling, he is at a 42% winrate. About the skins, i love the ruination skins they are majestic or something dark.... But the lunar beast viego sucks, i dont know why but i hate it a lot , the only reason people even play with it is because there is no other option.
Fruxo
<Administrator>
Fruxo's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 27, 2021 11:48pm | Report
SaltCat wrote:
Viego is at the weakside of things right now, but i think its because of his insane skill floor and skill ceiling, he is at a 42% winrate. About the skins, i love the ruination skins they are majestic or something dark.... But the lunar beast viego sucks, i dont know why but i hate it a lot , the only reason people even play with it is because there is no other option.

Once people plays him more, his winrate will become better. I quite like the ruination skins, shan hai skins are pretty decent. Viego's skin is a launch skin so it is what it is, he'll probably get more in the future.
Thanks to Jovy for the sig!

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide