Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's first Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! šŸ†
's Forum Avatar

Patch 11.8 Summary

Creator: Fruxo April 18, 2021 6:53am
Fruxo
<Administrator>
Fruxo's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 18, 2021 6:53am | Report

Hello and welcome to the MOBAFire Patch Summary - 11.8!

This patch introduces a variety of new changes coming to champions having Rammus, Thresh and Aphelios being among the few targets for this patch. This patch will also include more changes to items and the in-game shop. Finally, patch 11.8 also features Shurima Clash and Season 2021 Honor 5 Chromas with more.

Of course, patch 11.8 also marks the release of Gwen, The Hallowed Seamstress, who will be available on April 15th. To learn more about her abilities, make sure to visit her champion page and/or you can also watch her Champion Spotlight.

As always, be sure to check out the full patch notes for details on any changes that interest you. For TFT players, patch 11.8 introduces changes to champions, traits and more. For the full details, make sure to check out the 11.8 patch notes for TFT.

Upcoming Skins & Chromas

The following skins will be released this patch.

Dragonslayer Kayle (1350 RP)
Dragonslayer Galio (1350 RP)

Dragonslayer Twitch (1350 RP)

Space Groove Gwen (1350 RP)

Blackfrost Sion (1350 RP)

Blackfrost Vel'koz (1350 RP)

The following chromas will be released this patch.

Dragonslayer Kayle

Dragonslayer Galio

Dragonslayer Twitch

Space Groove Gwen

Blackfrost Sion

Blackfrost Vel'koz

Medieval Twitch

Medieval Warwick

Share Your Thoughts!

That's it on our end, time to hear from you guys! Which of the nerfs & buffs introduced in this patch was most necessary, and which others do you hope will follow in future patches? Are you enjoying the new season? What do you think about the new in-game updates & ranked? What do you think about Gwen thus far? And finally, will you be picking up any of the new skins this patch?

Let us know in the comments below!
Thanks to Jovy for the sig!
TheInkKingLoL
<Member>
TheInkKingLoL's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 18, 2021 6:00pm | Report
Well, I got a Penta Kill on my third game of Gwen, however, I don't think she's that good. I personally feel that her E cooldown late game is too short and her third cast ultimate damage is slightly too high. Her Q true damage may seem unbalanced but because it's such a small range I think it's fine where it is. Her W cooldown late-game actually may be too long though. She's super good against melee champions because of her dueling power and I see her as a strong late game split pusher, however I don't think she's a good first pick. Also I've tried her mid, jungle, and top and got the best results top lane.
"We tend to get mad at the ones that call us out but the fact is we need someone that'll be honest when we fly off the handle"
-NF
#LOST #CLOUDS

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide