Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Preseason 2016 crests the horizon!

Creator: Mowen October 28, 2015 2:13pm
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Jimmydoggga 2.0
<Member>
Jimmydoggga 2.0's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 29, 2015 5:11am | Report
He has an inbuilt titanic hydra so it wouldn't surprise me.
(Not stat wise, but aoe farming has to count for something right?)

Basically MOBAFire.
HiFromBuddha
<Member>
HiFromBuddha's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 29, 2015 5:37am | Report
Well, Graves' bullets hit only the first unit they collide with. So if having ammo wasn't making last hitting hard enough, now you can't even target specific minions within a large wave without missing that cs or shoving a lane. Imagine trying to last hit under tower, that would be a nightmare. I think the concept is great and all, but I'm worried that this might be completely ****ed up. Like I said, it's a matter of seeing it in practice before everything is decided.

Thank you to MissMaw for the signatures!
Luther3000
<Sharpshooter>
Luther3000's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 29, 2015 5:44am | Report
I think I have ebola. Literally everything I play is getting completely changed in idiotic le random xD ways because lol why not and they're changing all the items too.

Guess it's time to play mid lane haha...
NicknameMy
<Editor>
NicknameMy's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 29, 2015 5:47am | Report
hmm, what would happen if this Graves gets Runaan's Hurricane?

The time where theorycrafters shine :D.
HiFromBuddha
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 29, 2015 5:48am | Report
Luther3000 wrote:
I think I have ebola. Literally everything I play is getting completely changed in le random xD ways because lol why not and they're changing all the items too.

Time to play mid lane haha...

I want to neck myself haha.

I think jungle remains largely untouched, and dare I say probably even better with the new changes they're introducing, which is definitely uncharacteristic of Riot to do. Junglers not getting the live balance team's meaty 12 inch shaft and getting ****ed over? BLASPHEMY!

Top lane might not be fun or it might be even more fun with the introduction of the Herald, as on one hand, it encourages more skirmishes so top laners have something to do other than keeping an eye out for a good tp, but on the other hand, playing against a laner with the buff sounds like a nightmare.

Thank you to MissMaw for the signatures!
Jimmydoggga 2.0
<Member>
Jimmydoggga 2.0's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 29, 2015 5:58am | Report
The trick is tho that a jungler should always get the buff unless the enemy team or them are really dumb.

Basically MOBAFire.
OTGBionicArm
<McFly>
OTGBionicArm's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 29, 2015 6:05am | Report
NicknameMy wrote:
hmm, what would happen if this Graves gets Runaan's Hurricane?

The time where theorycrafters shine :D.

Riot's probably gonna put some special case denial of Grave's passive proccing Runaans. Watch.
HiFromBuddha
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 29, 2015 6:13am | Report
The trick is tho that a jungler should always get the buff unless the enemy team or them are really dumb.

Well, not necessarily.

Giving it to a laner or to a jungler each brings about it's costs and benefits. First and foremost, the most important thing is the champion itself and the scenario you are in. Should an ADC like Caitlyn rotate top or mid after clearing out bot turret, then you definitely want this on her because it allows for a much stronger quick push, especially at that stage of the game. This could also reign true for strong split pushing or tower sieging top lane threats like a Shen or a Tryndamere.

If you decide to get it early, then you want to get it to your jungler without a doubt, unless, once again, you are a top laner looking for a quick siege on the enemy turret. If you do decide to give it to the top laner, it gives you major strength in pushing and sieging, but of course this would **** up your lane and force it to push, leaving you very vulnerable to early pressure should you decide to follow your wave in sieging. Otherwise, giving it to your jungler will increase his kill power and roaming potential, allowing for more options to open up than having a major in English Literature. Actually, anything gives you more options than having a major in English Literature.
Imma 'bout to end this man's whole career
My rather unimpressive and slowly growing anime list!
Currently watching:
    Kiniro Mosaic
Currently Reading:
    Utsuro no Hako to Zero Maria
    Nisekoi: False Love
RottedApples
<Inhouse Addict>
RottedApples's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 29, 2015 6:19am | Report
I'd be perfectly fine with "asking" for the herald buff when i'm playing teemo.

Also lets not forget the midlaner being able to use it.

Signature is from Ninja_Trigger's champion mastery thread!
New and slightly improved version is still up to date >HERE!<
NicknameMy
<Editor>
NicknameMy's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 29, 2015 6:20am | Report
I also think that On-Hit/AD Kog'Maw is now the superior build over Crit Kog'maw, means Runaan's Hurricane should be really strong on him. Also items like Blade of the Ruined King, Giant Slayer or Rapid Firecannon but obviously also Bloodthirster as his W-ratio now scales with AD. And, jungle Kog'Maw anyone?

Also, as I see the exp bonus on jungle items, double jungle is likely being removed or camp starts in general.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide