Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's first Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! 🏆
's Forum Avatar

Update: Yorick, The Gravedigger Added!

Creator: Matt June 22, 2011 9:23pm
1 2
blackdwarf
<Member>
blackdwarf's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 24, 2011 8:31am | Report
i dont get why people are hating him, i love him and i let the enemy meet my shovel :P
wRAthoFVuLK
<Altruistic Artist>
wRAthoFVuLK's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 24, 2011 8:44am | Report
He is a good concept but not executed properly.

I like him too since he is fun to play but does not provide what he should on the playing field.

For 1, his minion AI is stupid to the nth degree. They auto attack nearest enemy champ, so they don't help you farm if enemies are near; they turret dive if you are near enemy turrets and people are hugging; and in teamfights, generally tanks initiate, so they are closest to you, so your minions attack them and do jack ****. Not to mention they die instantly.

Scaling is bad, mana costs are too much. You go OOM so quick without manamune (which isn't that great...), or other mana items. I'm currently experimenting with Frozen Heart on him, which doesn't seem too bad of a concept, but still.

Him and his minions do no damage without a ****ton of AD, and you nor your minions are survivable without a lot of HP.

As such, he is EXTREMELY item dependent and until he gets said items, he is basically worthless to a team.

Also, his ult is a nice concept, at lvl 3 you can practically double a carry, but the thing about it is it dies INSTANTLY, on top of w/e additional damage it takes. What I am hoping they do to it is make it like Shaco's clone, stays up for x amount of seconds or until killed, takes increased damage.

I am looking forward to the upcoming buffs on him, but until then there are just better picks and he is lackluster.

Thanks to TRUeLM, Plastictree, Scrax, Xiaowiriamu, foggy12, JahGFX, jhoijhoi, msrobinson, JEFFY40HANDS, Nyoike, MissMaw, and me :) for the sigs!
Searz
<Ancient Member>
Searz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 4, 2011 2:08am | Report
He should be able to control his summons. That's a pretty critical part of using summons imo..
"I saw [Twilight: Eclipse] in theaters with a girl I was dating at the time. I spent more time staring at my toes and wiggling them than I did watching this abomination. When Edward proposed to Blank Face, I finally looked up with a revelation.
I blurted out loud, in a dead silent theater full of teenage girls on opening night "Wait a minute, Edward has no blood flow. How does he get an erection?" I heard several men laughing, and had several girls turn and stare at me.

I did not get laid that night." - Berengier817
wRAthoFVuLK
<Altruistic Artist>
wRAthoFVuLK's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 4, 2011 6:26am | Report
^indeed
Bloofyre wrote:
May a squadron of beautiful vaginas find their way to your crotch by day's end.

Thanks to TRUeLM, Plastictree, Scrax, Xiaowiriamu, foggy12, JahGFX, jhoijhoi, msrobinson, JEFFY40HANDS, Nyoike, MissMaw, and me :) for the sigs!
1 2

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide