"You can't have your privacy violated if you don't know your privacy is violated." - Mike Rogers, U.S. Representative for Michigan's 8th congressional district, 2013
I.e: Mike Rogers doesn't think it's rape unless the victim knows (s)he has been raped. Sounds legit.
I.e: Mike Rogers doesn't think it's rape unless the victim knows (s)he has been raped. Sounds legit.
D Bross: gonna patch now and play spiral knights
Searz: wat
Searz: sounds gay
Yukimaru: i
Yukimaru: playd that too
Yukimaru: for 2 or 3 days
D Bross: Was it good?
Yukimaru: Well
D Bross: I'm starting it
Yukimaru: repetive
Yukimaru: very very fast
Searz: spiral BUTTKNIGHTS
D Bross: .
D Bross: o.o
Searz: defeat the evil hemorrhoids in your partners butt!
Searz: evil has no chance against special spiral lances
Searz: wat
Searz: sounds gay
Yukimaru: i
Yukimaru: playd that too
Yukimaru: for 2 or 3 days
D Bross: Was it good?
Yukimaru: Well
D Bross: I'm starting it
Yukimaru: repetive
Yukimaru: very very fast
Searz: spiral BUTTKNIGHTS
D Bross: .
D Bross: o.o
Searz: defeat the evil hemorrhoids in your partners butt!
Searz: evil has no chance against special spiral lances
"I'm ebolakin. You can refer to me as Ebola-Chan." - Vurtax
"I also am Otherkin. Whenever autumn rolls around I can feel my kin-type slowly taking over my body. You must know, I identify as pumpkin. I can control it pretty good most of the time, but when September ends, I just cant hold it in anymore. Whenever Im outside I see my brothers and sisters being chopped into soup, coffee, donuts, cake, drinks, bread - ppl even cut human faces into their skin, making a mockery out of their noble appearance. When I see things like that I cant control my pumpkin urges anymore. My natural instincts kick in. I then sit down motionless, while getting bright orange." - Morgana L
"I also am Otherkin. Whenever autumn rolls around I can feel my kin-type slowly taking over my body. You must know, I identify as pumpkin. I can control it pretty good most of the time, but when September ends, I just cant hold it in anymore. Whenever Im outside I see my brothers and sisters being chopped into soup, coffee, donuts, cake, drinks, bread - ppl even cut human faces into their skin, making a mockery out of their noble appearance. When I see things like that I cant control my pumpkin urges anymore. My natural instincts kick in. I then sit down motionless, while getting bright orange." - Morgana L
Why thank you :)
(I know you love it)
(I know you love it)
"I'm ebolakin. You can refer to me as Ebola-Chan." - Vurtax
"I also am Otherkin. Whenever autumn rolls around I can feel my kin-type slowly taking over my body. You must know, I identify as pumpkin. I can control it pretty good most of the time, but when September ends, I just cant hold it in anymore. Whenever Im outside I see my brothers and sisters being chopped into soup, coffee, donuts, cake, drinks, bread - ppl even cut human faces into their skin, making a mockery out of their noble appearance. When I see things like that I cant control my pumpkin urges anymore. My natural instincts kick in. I then sit down motionless, while getting bright orange." - Morgana L
"I also am Otherkin. Whenever autumn rolls around I can feel my kin-type slowly taking over my body. You must know, I identify as pumpkin. I can control it pretty good most of the time, but when September ends, I just cant hold it in anymore. Whenever Im outside I see my brothers and sisters being chopped into soup, coffee, donuts, cake, drinks, bread - ppl even cut human faces into their skin, making a mockery out of their noble appearance. When I see things like that I cant control my pumpkin urges anymore. My natural instincts kick in. I then sit down motionless, while getting bright orange." - Morgana L
Wintermond wrote:
Luther3000 (8:19): SUCK
Luther3000 (8:19): MY
Luther3000 (8:19): BALLS.
Benny Sakura joined the room.
Searz (8:19): aaawww
Searz (8:19): I wanted ****
Wintermond (8:19): cdr glyphs?
Luther3000 (8:19): that's ok searz
Searz (8:19): I can haz **** too?
Luther3000 (8:19): sure, it's always available for you
I always knew it.
Coincidence that Justin Bieber joins the room right after someone writes "SUCK MY BALLS"?
You need to log in before commenting.


massive gay ccck cheap humor fest
But who doesn't like that?