Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Faces to Names

Creator: jhoijhoi May 28, 2011 4:33am
7278 posts - page 607 of 728
R4GE
<Member>
R4GE's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 11, 2014 2:07am | Report
Amanda posted a picture of her wearing headset and now everyone is arguing, great.
Searz
<Ancient Member>
Searz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 11, 2014 5:35am | Report
I like my Logitech gaming mouse a lot (I have the g500s). and the g430 headset has metal construction, unless I misunderstood your meaning.

It's not really the durability of Logitech headsets that is in question, it's the sound quality. Logitech takes the same path as manufacturers like SteelSeries and Beats with very colored sound, sound that is often pushed in the base department and often mushes many important frequencies, muddying and distorting the sound.

I've tried the G500 (same design), it was so-so. The shape was pretty nice, but the material used was slippery, combine that with the fact that the mouse is heavy and you have a nightmare on your hand when you need to lift it quickly and precisely. If they solved the slippy material problem with the 500S then it's probably pretty good. I liked the shape, but I also think my hands were a little too large.
Quoted:
I'll look into something else when I need to replace this one, but with the problems my old laptop had and my second plantronics headset having broken without warning, I didn't have time to look much. I needed a usb headset that wasn't insanely expensive that I could buy instantly and this fit the bill.

Next time go for Corsair if you want USB. See this as a learning experience.
"I love the dirty bomb tag because i get either

a) posts about the game

b) current world affairs" - steel-sentry
The_Nameless_Bard
<Ancient Member>
The_Nameless_Bard's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 11, 2014 1:31pm | Report
You're still implying I even mentioned anything about the sound (I didn't, I mentioned durability, availability, and price). Not to mention the fact that I was restricted to what I could find here (meaning a couple extremely expensive corsair and razer headsets and a couple inexpensive logitech ones).

and my mouse (which I bought online) doesn't feel slippery, nor does it feel heavy (the weight is adjustable and I have hardly any of the weights in it).
utopus
<Veteran>
utopus's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 11, 2014 2:04pm | Report
Eh, i think sound quality differs from person to person. For me, I can hardly tell the difference between the quality of sound coming from my roommate's noise cancelling bose headphones, and my 20$ fatal1ity headset.
If I helped you out, be sure to throw me a +Rep!
-

My Soraka Guide | My Review Service

Thanks a lot for the sig, jhoi! :)
Searz
<Ancient Member>
Searz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 11, 2014 6:23pm | Report
You're still implying I even mentioned anything about the sound

Eh? No I'm not. I'm just explaining why they're bad.
Quoted:
and my mouse (which I bought online) doesn't feel slippery, nor does it feel heavy (the weight is adjustable and I have hardly any of the weights in it).

Sounds good, I'll test one if I ever get the chance. Still worried about the size tho. Most mice are too damn tiny :[
utopus wrote:
Eh, i think sound quality differs from person to person. For me, I can hardly tell the difference between the quality of sound coming from my roommate's noise cancelling bose headphones, and my 20$ fatal1ity headset.

Whoooah, really? You must have pretty bad hearing, because that step would be noticed by most people.
I had a fatal1ty headset many years ago and it was pretty much ****. But it wasn't the sound that was my main problem. I kind of have trouble focusing on the sound when my ears hurt like ****ing hell D:
"Doing something, almost being done, then parents come in and don't let you finish.
Yes, I had a rough childhood." - devdevil
Vynertje
<Guide Critic>
Vynertje's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 12, 2014 1:22pm | Report
To go back to on-topic, here's a super-photogenic webcam pic of me while playing some games. /s

For some reason my webcam mirrors though.
GrandmasterD
<Member>
GrandmasterD's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 12, 2014 1:28pm | Report
mfw this thread has become about headsets rather than pictures of people.

Was more about the gimmick than the actual picture.
Vynertje
<Guide Critic>
Vynertje's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 12, 2014 1:29pm | Report
Luckily no one can see my headset because of ****py webcam quality though :)
(It's a Sennheiser HD25-II)
Janitsu
<Moderator>
Janitsu's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 12, 2014 1:33pm | Report
Vynertje wrote:
To go back to on-topic, here's a super-photogenic webcam pic of me while playing some games. /s

For some reason my webcam mirrors though.

that's just basic stuff with the newer cameras and stuff :^)

and why do u use [img][/img] wtf [img=] so easier

Thanks to OwenTheAwesomer for the signature =)
Vynertje
<Guide Critic>
Vynertje's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 12, 2014 1:35pm | Report
I copy the direct link from imgur which shows as that. I don't manually do **** :p

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide