Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Gaming mice (me love you long time for quick...

Creator: Searz February 27, 2012 9:29am
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Temzilla
<Member>
Temzilla's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 28, 2012 8:35pm | Report
What i want.

-Feet that slide, but don't slip.
-Tactile and Durable switches.
-An attempt at ergonomics.
-Not $100
-Not gargantuan.
-Doesn't weigh 10 pounds, but has a 10 pound weight so i can make it weigh 10 pounds if i want it to be 10 pounds.

The closest thing i've found to this is the VX Nano.

Bought that mouse back in 2005 when it was the v70 nano, and it cost $50.

Has served me well in CoD: 4, LoL, every free to play shooting/racing/fantasying game imaginable.

I've tried out every razor mouse, and if i had to buy one today it would be the Imperator.
Tri lane for life.
CasterMaster
<Veteran>
CasterMaster's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 28, 2012 8:59pm | Report
I want to buy a new mouse as well. Most likely going to get the CM Inferno

My Elise Guide | My Kassadin Guide
Thanks to jhoijhoi, albableat, Arcana3, GMD and I for the awesome sigs! im a zombie
Searz
<Ancient Member>
Searz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 28, 2012 11:29pm | Report
B-Wong wrote:

Ergonomic: Razer Deathadder, Logitech mx518, etc. (basically palm grip and curved to fit the hand with thumb indentations/pinky/ring finger indentations).

Ambidextrous: Standard 15$ mice that don't have any special things on the sides, other mice.

Actually, ambidextrous means that the mouse can be used by both left handed people and right handed people. It's the same on both sides. And that - in my opinion - holds their design back.

Deathadder is called ambidextrous and ergonomic, but if that mouse is ergonomic almost any mouse would be, in my opinion. That's why I'm personally thinking of ergonomic mice as mice shaped to fit the hand, and ambidextrous mice are just held back too much to fit the bill imo.
"I saw [Twilight: Eclipse] in theaters with a girl I was dating at the time. I spent more time staring at my toes and wiggling them than I did watching this abomination. When Edward proposed to Blank Face, I finally looked up with a revelation.
I blurted out loud, in a dead silent theater full of teenage girls on opening night "Wait a minute, Edward has no blood flow. How does he get an erection?" I heard several men laughing, and had several girls turn and stare at me.

I did not get laid that night." - Berengier817
Searz
<Ancient Member>
Searz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 29, 2012 2:07am | Report
@Tem
Imperator looks good.

VX Nano does not however. It looks kinda small and my big hands probably wouldn't fit it well.
It's also wireless. I don't know how much it differs in performance, but it'll obviously be worse.

By the way, do you know how bluetooth mouse performance compares to that of wireless USB?
"I'm ebolakin. You can refer to me as Ebola-Chan." - Vurtax

"I also am Otherkin. Whenever autumn rolls around I can feel my kin-type slowly taking over my body. You must know, I identify as pumpkin. I can control it pretty good most of the time, but when September ends, I just cant hold it in anymore. Whenever Im outside I see my brothers and sisters being chopped into soup, coffee, donuts, cake, drinks, bread - ppl even cut human faces into their skin, making a mockery out of their noble appearance. When I see things like that I cant control my pumpkin urges anymore. My natural instincts kick in. I then sit down motionless, while getting bright orange." - Morgana L
DuffTime
<Member>
DuffTime's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 29, 2012 10:17am | Report
Yeah wireless stuff is horse ****, never liked it, never will.
Temzilla
<Member>
Temzilla's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 29, 2012 11:45am | Report
I don't notice a difference between the VX Nano and the Razer Naga, whatever that says.
Tri lane for life.
Wintermond
<Member>
Wintermond's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 29, 2012 12:46pm | Report

El Psy Congroo.

|You can't spell slaughter without laughter.|

Searz
<Ancient Member>
Searz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 29, 2012 1:21pm | Report
^Those pics look ****ed up. Looks like they're handpainted.
"You can't have your privacy violated if you don't know your privacy is violated." - Mike Rogers, U.S. Representative for Michigan's 8th congressional district, 2013
I.e: Mike Rogers doesn't think it's rape unless the victim knows (s)he has been raped. Sounds legit.
Wintermond
<Member>
Wintermond's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 1, 2012 9:23am | Report

El Psy Congroo.

|You can't spell slaughter without laughter.|

Searz
<Ancient Member>
Searz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 1, 2012 9:39am | Report
Looks like a strange mouse. I dunno what to think of it.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide