Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Gaming mice (me love you long time for quick...

Creator: Searz February 27, 2012 9:29am
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
EvilDice
<Shoutcaster>
EvilDice's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 1, 2012 4:37pm | Report
The deathadder is far and above the most comfortable mouse i have owned, and the best. You can't go wrong with it. Not ambidextrous though, there is a right handed and left handed model.

Thanks to Xiaowiriamu for the sig!

twitch.tv/dicetherice - @dicetherice
Canoas
<Member>
Canoas's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 1, 2012 6:09pm | Report
I recently change from a logitech G5 to a steelseries xai, and I really like my new mouse. Very light and fits my hand really well even though it's ambidextrous.
The only thing I don't like is the fact that you can't really change the side buttons to work as another button, which you could with the G5. I mean, you can create macros such as "press ctrl for 0.3 seconds", but you can't have the button as the control button itself. Other than that I'm loving the mouse.
Toshabi
<Veteran>
Toshabi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 1, 2012 6:11pm | Report

gaming mouse.

On a serious note, the logitech G500 works for me and is cozy to use. This mouse has been the first thing logitech that I've owned that hasn't died on me instantly so uh, we'll just see how this one holds up.
B-Wong
<Member>
B-Wong's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 1, 2012 11:06pm | Report
Steelseries drivers have been known to be a bit weird.

The G500 is pretty legendary in its performance, I don't think you can be disappointed with it if you find that it's comfortable.

Canoas
<Member>
Canoas's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 2, 2012 5:05am | Report
At least I have never had problems with the drivers. And it doesn't need the drivers to be installed since it stores your configurations. All you need the drivers for are for the initial configuration.

The thing I don't like about the G500 is how heavy it is. It's a really heavy mouse and then it even offers extra weights.. And even though G500 is ergonomic I think that the xai fits into my hand better.

Like I said, the only reason I even considered going back to the G5 was that you can assign different keys to the mouse buttons. Even though the xai lets you put macros it's not the same thing. It's just a minor inconvenience though, since instead of having M4 as CTRL I just need to have M4 as CTRL for 0.3 seconds and time the skills better.
Searz
<Ancient Member>
Searz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 8, 2012 10:42am | Report
I just got my Qpad 5K and I was very surprised. This mouse is not for the palm grip, which I originally expected.
It's actually made for the Fingertip and Claw grips. If you place your palm on it your fingers will end up slightly outside the front of the mouse.

It's VERY percise, glides well, has a nice weight (for me) and is extremely high quality, but can't be used with the palm grip.

The major thing about this mouse is that you're gonna be surprised at how low your ring-finger will rest. Normal gaming mice has it well above where it is on this mouse, but that's not a bad thing. It's just not something you're gonna be used to.

I'm probably gonna keep the mouse, but I'm considering getting a logitech G400/G500 for when I want to use the Palm grip.
"You can't have your privacy violated if you don't know your privacy is violated." - Mike Rogers, U.S. Representative for Michigan's 8th congressional district, 2013
I.e: Mike Rogers doesn't think it's rape unless the victim knows (s)he has been raped. Sounds legit.
DuffTime
<Member>
DuffTime's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 8, 2012 2:33pm | Report
^ If that's the case I'm almost certainly going to be buying one xP

Low ring finger? What do you mean :P
Searz
<Ancient Member>
Searz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 8, 2012 3:26pm | Report
On normal mice the ring finger is often placed upon the border of the mouse like these images illustrate (the RED finger is the ring finger):

But on the 5K it's placed in a "pocket" of sorts, like this:

It really takes some getting used to. Especially for me who has been using the Palm grip my entire life. My accuracy has been **** while playing with this mouse.

DuffTime
<Member>
DuffTime's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 8, 2012 3:53pm | Report
Hah. My ring finger is on the table, so it should be easy for me eh? :P
Searz
<Ancient Member>
Searz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 9, 2012 2:58pm | Report
Ok, I've just about had it. I can't stand this grip. It just doesn't fit me.

I'm having some trouble switching to Finger since I've been using palm my entire life. I'm just more comfortable with Palm. I'm used to flexing with my wrist (which is very flexible) and not with my fingers, and the fact that I can't rest my wrist on it just kills me D:
"Blizzard spoke thus; Thou shalt not BM. And the players replied Nay, I shall Play my hand with Lethal already on the board. And so Blizzard sent unto them this Brawl of Yogg, As a lesson for their sins of Pride and Greed, for he is the Prophet of Madness and RNG. On that day, the tavern descended into an era of chaos and darkness, until the weekend passed and everyone forgot all about it. Amen. Book of SMOrc, Verse 20, Chapter 4." - Feam T
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide