Happy birthday Mowen!
You still have to carry me on euw though.
You still have to carry me on euw though.

Thanks to The_Nameless_Bard for the sig!
Happy Birthday Mowen.
Swag up ;]
In Danish they say (and hold on now)
"Tillykke Med Fødselsdagen!" ^^
Swag up ;]
In Danish they say (and hold on now)
"Tillykke Med Fødselsdagen!" ^^
"(Btw LZ, I read all of your posts like a poem because your paragraphs look like stanzas. It's rather amusing. :P)" - PsiGuard
"^ya same
why you write like that" - wRAthoFVuLK
"Why DO you write like that?" - Amazing Monkey
"Why do you write like that LZ?" - iownedya
"no-one knows, but it is unique.
An artist originalising his work,
per say. Yet what have I done,
I have copied his work.
It's probably wrong too, but lolz. Keep at it LZ, since it makes reading your posts interesting." - ShiftyCake
"^ya same
why you write like that" - wRAthoFVuLK
"Why DO you write like that?" - Amazing Monkey
"Why do you write like that LZ?" - iownedya
"no-one knows, but it is unique.
An artist originalising his work,
per say. Yet what have I done,
I have copied his work.
It's probably wrong too, but lolz. Keep at it LZ, since it makes reading your posts interesting." - ShiftyCake
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOWEN! :D
Thanks to TRUeLM, Plastictree, Scrax, Xiaowiriamu, foggy12, JahGFX, jhoijhoi, msrobinson, JEFFY40HANDS, Nyoike, MissMaw, and me :) for the sigs!
The LZ wrote:
Tillykke Med Fødselsdagen!
Man tar ut gröten ur munnen, SEDAN pratar man.
Fan, danskar ***å..
"Moral justification is a powerful disengagement mechanism. Destructive conduct is made personally and socially acceptable by portraying it in the service of moral ends." - Albert Bandura
"Ultimately, if people lose their willingness to recognize that there are times in our history when legality becomes distinct from morality, we aren't just ceding control of our rights to government, but our futures." - Edward Snowden
"Ultimately, if people lose their willingness to recognize that there are times in our history when legality becomes distinct from morality, we aren't just ceding control of our rights to government, but our futures." - Edward Snowden
This thread...
Needs some Red... :D
Needs some Red... :D
http://www.mobafire.com/league-of-legends/build/duffs-336706
Come hang out when I'm streaming! http://www.twitch.tv/dufftime
You need to log in before commenting.


<Member>
Huge thanks + hugs to MissMaw for my sigs!