Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's first Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! šŸ†
's Forum Avatar

I wanna play a little game with you.....

Creator: Janitsu January 5, 2012 5:25am
Janitsu
<Moderator>
Janitsu's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 5, 2012 5:25am | Report

NO NOTHING LIKE THAT!!!!!!

So, in this game, I start a story, and you continue it. (I was bored, and wanted some action, yeah!)

Story starts like this:

There is an old castle at the top of the hill. They say, that William McTothan's ghost lives there. One beatiful day in Scotland, a young boy goes inside that castle, then suddenly........

Now it's your turn to continue, copy the whole story, to make it clear :pp

YUP I'm CRAZYYY

Thanks to OwenTheAwesomer for the signature =)
IceCreamy
<Veteran>
IceCreamy's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 5, 2012 5:39am | Report
There is an old castle at the top of the hill. They say, that William McTothan's ghost lives there. One beatiful day in Scotland, a young boy goes inside that castle, then suddenly........ A beautiful girl stands right next to the boy. She asked him: "What are you doing here? Go away, or I will call the police!" The boy responded: "

DuffTime wrote:
ok ok plz carry me omg
i was only waiting for you to ask

Temzilla wrote:
Too hot to be icecream.

Luther3000 wrote:
He looks like a hair gel advert on legs

Toshabi wrote:
Icecreamy, with hair as slick and smooth as the ocean waves of Cocobana
Toshabi
<Veteran>
Toshabi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 5, 2012 6:10am | Report
IceCreamy wrote:

There is an old castle at the top of the hill. They say, that William McTothan's ghost lives there. One beatiful day in Scotland, a young boy goes inside that castle, then suddenly........ A beautiful girl stands right next to the boy. She asked him: "What are you doing here? Go away, or I will call the police!" The boy responded: "

"Easy there me young lad, curiosity got the better of me". The girl stood there with an enraged glare pinning the boy in his footsteps. "I'll be on my way if it is as you wish" The young boy turned around and headed for the exit, when he is locked in place as a knife flies past his head. "I never said anything about you leaving, meat bag"

The boy, using his knowledge of alchemy, not previously covered by any of the other posts, draws a transmutation circle on the ground, creating a wall in between him and his attacker. It was of no use, however, for the girl turned out to be a ****nculous and simply slashed down the walls along with the young boys shoulder. The boy looked up at the bloodthirsty monster, accepting his fate when suddenly...
jhoijhoi wrote:

Also, I think the levels of immorality in this thread are astounding. You'd really throw a child off a boat for your own luggage? Wow.

Jovy
<Admin>
Jovy's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 5, 2012 6:49am | Report
Toshabi wrote:

"Easy there me young lad, curiosity got the better of me". The girl stood there with an enraged glare pinning the boy in his footsteps. "I'll be on my way if it is as you wish" The young boy turned around and headed for the exit, when he is locked in place as a knife flies past his head. "I never said anything about you leaving, meat bag"

The boy, using his knowledge of alchemy, not previously covered by any of the other posts, draws a transmutation circle on the ground, creating a wall in between him and his attacker. It was of no use, however, for the girl turned out to be a ****nculous and simply slashed down the walls along with the young boys shoulder. The boy looked up at the bloodthirsty monster, accepting his fate when suddenly...

someone flashed in and stabbed the girl with a giant dagger... The girl fell and instantly died. Behind her stood a man with a giant bloddy dagged. The man said....
Samoh
<Member>
Samoh's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 5, 2012 8:34am | Report
Quoted:

someone flashed in and stabbed the girl with a giant dagger... The girl fell and instantly died. Behind her stood a man with a giant bloddy dagged. The man said....

"I was an adventurer once... Then I took an arrow to the knee" The boy looked at him with an intrigued look in his eyes, "what a strange thing to say" he said. The man sat down, and began to tell the story of the arrow and the knee...
Thanks to Koksei, The_Nameless_Bard,JhoiJhoi, LaCorpse, JEFFY40HANDS and myself for the signatures! I am also a certified gangster.
Toshabi
<Veteran>
Toshabi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 5, 2012 8:51am | Report
Samoh wrote:

"I was an adventurer once... Then I took an arrow to the knee" The boy looked at him with an intrigued look in his eyes, "what a strange thing to say" he said. The man sat down, and began to tell the story of the arrow and the knee...

- rep
Samoh
<Member>
Samoh's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 5, 2012 9:02am | Report
Challenge complete.
Thanks to Koksei, The_Nameless_Bard,JhoiJhoi, LaCorpse, JEFFY40HANDS and myself for the signatures! I am also a certified gangster.
IceCreamy
<Veteran>
IceCreamy's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 5, 2012 9:28am | Report
Samoh wrote:

After about 2 minutes, the boy got bored as hell with the lame story. It was as if he had heard it before... about 1000 times. He decided to explore the castle a little bit further. After a short while, there was a door on his left hand. He slowly opened it...

DuffTime wrote:
ok ok plz carry me omg
i was only waiting for you to ask

Temzilla wrote:
Too hot to be icecream.

Luther3000 wrote:
He looks like a hair gel advert on legs

Toshabi wrote:
Icecreamy, with hair as slick and smooth as the ocean waves of Cocobana

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide