Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Judge beats daughter

Creator: screwblum November 2, 2011 7:33pm
113 posts - page 6 of 12
1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12
Stergioss
<Member>
Stergioss's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 5, 2011 3:37pm | Report
Trolls are being 'born' because 'parents' hit their children, thus making the kids to 'stack up' anger which is slowly released on everyone they find. Hitting a child is not punishment. When i used to be a kid my mother NEVER hit me. She told me hitting kids is wrong. She has a PHD in human Phycology. When you want to punish a kid you want the kid to UNDERSTAND why that action was bad. By hitting a kid it only understands that Action = Getting hit (Pain[Not pleasant]) . Hitting a kid makes it Tanky and fearless? I LAUGHED SO HARD! I've got a friend who was never hit in his life. He downhills. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xIe6hYAdw_I. Try doing that if you 'are beaten and hardcore'. You'd have problem just walking down.
Remember to +Rep me if I was helpful.

Signature was removed due to extreme awesomeness
GrimmFate
<Member>
GrimmFate's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 5, 2011 3:43pm | Report
Why would I have a problem walking down that hill? :o

I can't tell if you have some sort of indignation towards this subject or not. Either way What does that story about your friend have to do with anything you lost me.

Pain = not pleasant = When you do that action again your brain remembers that pain = You don't want to do that action again.

People have used it to treat addiction problems in Russia forever. It works quite well, Very high success rate.
Searz
<Ancient Member>
Searz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 5, 2011 3:58pm | Report
DuffTime wrote:

I still don't think belts are that bad.

Wooden cooking spoons are no fun, but not really that bad either I guess, looking back. Electrical cables are worse than belts.

Have you experienced it?
"I sexually Identify as an Attack Helicopter. Ever since I was a boy I dreamed of soaring over the oilfields dropping hot sticky loads on disgusting foreigners. People say to me that a person being a helicopter is Impossible and I’m ****ing ******ed but I don’t care, I’m beautiful. I’m having a plastic surgeon install rotary blades, 30 mm cannons and AMG-114 Hellfire missiles on my body. From now on I want you guys to call me “Apache” and respect my right to kill from above and kill needlessly. If you can’t accept me you’re a heliphobe and need to check your vehicle privilege. Thank you for being so understanding." - Guuse

"uh, I identify as counterstrike and I find this globally offensive" - ???
DuffTime
<Member>
DuffTime's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 5, 2011 4:22pm | Report
Read what I wrote Searz, and decide for yourself.
Luther3000
<Sharpshooter>
Luther3000's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 5, 2011 6:15pm | Report
GrimmFate wrote:

Why would I have a problem walking down that hill? :o

I can't tell if you have some sort of indignation towards this subject or not. Either way What does that story about your friend have to do with anything you lost me.

Pain = not pleasant = When you do that action again your brain remembers that pain = You don't want to do that action again.

People have used it to treat addiction problems in Russia forever. It works quite well, Very high success rate.

Ever watched/read 'A Clockwork Orange'? You should.

Toshabi wrote:
Offtopic, but Luther, I'm absolutely loving the new avatar.

My life is now complete. It's 20% cooler than my old one. =)
Toshabi
<Veteran>
Toshabi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 5, 2011 6:30pm | Report
Stergioss wrote:

Trolls are being 'born' because 'parents' hit their children, thus making the kids to 'stack up' anger which is slowly released on everyone they find.

Now THAT is signature material!
GrimmFate
<Member>
GrimmFate's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 5, 2011 6:33pm | Report
Luther3000 wrote:

Ever watched/read 'A Clockwork Orange'? You should.

Nope, but you'd be the sixth person to recommend it to me.

Mind skipping to the point?
Luther3000
<Sharpshooter>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 5, 2011 6:34pm | Report
My point was that using pain to cause a desired behavior in humans, even if the intention is good, is a slippery slope filled with moral ambiguity.
GrimmFate
<Member>
GrimmFate's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 5, 2011 6:37pm | Report
Luther3000 wrote:

My point was, using pain to cause a desired behavior in humans is a slippery slope leading into moral ambiguity.

You think that would of happened already since we've been doing it as long as we have existed.

Then again in my opinion it already has to most.
Luther3000
<Sharpshooter>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 5, 2011 6:41pm | Report
Just because it's happened in the past doesn't make it right.

What if a government decided to treat its' people in that way, using pain to stop behavior deemed unacceptable?
1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide