Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's first Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! 🏆
's Forum Avatar

Lame Jokes Game

Creator: [deleted] January 29, 2012 7:22am
84 posts - page 2 of 9
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Taneren
<Member>
Taneren's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 29, 2012 12:55pm | Report

If you're not a musician you probably won't get this...

Damn.
Jovy
<Admin>
Jovy's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 29, 2012 1:48pm | Report
Taneren wrote:

Damn.
Pølsemanden
<Member>
Pølsemanden's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 29, 2012 2:01pm | Report

If you are a musician, chances are u'll get half of this joke.

Minor triad goes into a bar...the WHOLE story:
C, E-flat, and G go into a bar. The bartender says, "Sorry, but we don't serve minors." So E-flat leaves, and C and G have an open fifth between them. After a few drinks, the fifth is diminished, and G is out flat. F comes in and tries to augment the situation, but is not sharp enough. D comes in and heads for the bathroom, saying, "Excuse me; I'll just be a second." Then A comes in, but the bartender is not convinced that this relative of C is not a minor. Then the bartender notices B-flat hiding at the end of the bar and says, "Get out! You're the seventh minor I've found in this bar tonight." E-flat comes back the next night in a three-piece suit with nicely shined shoes. The bartender says, "You're looking sharp tonight. Come on in, this could be a major development." Sure enough, E-flat soon takes off his suit and everything else, and is au natural. Eventually C sobers up and realizes in horror that he's under a rest. C is brought to trial, found guilty of contributing to the diminution of a minor, and is sentenced to 10 years of D.S. without Coda at an upscale correctional facility.

Fix'd
Ty MM and Blood for the sigs :3 | Rammus is comming back - heard it here first!

"Carrying"-guide | My reviewservice
[deleted]
<Member>
Fictionized's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 29, 2012 2:28pm | Report
Quoted:

Damn.
tehAsian
<Veteran>
tehAsian's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 29, 2012 2:31pm | Report

C, E-flat, and G go into a bar. The bartender says, "Sorry, but we don't serve minors." So E-flat leaves, and C and G have an open fifth between them. After a few drinks, the fifth is diminished, and G is out flat. F comes in and tries to augment the situation, but is not sharp enough. D comes in and heads for the bathroom, saying, "Excuse me; I'll just be a second." Then A comes in, but the bartender is not convinced that this relative of C is not a minor. Then the bartender notices B-flat hiding at the end of the bar and says, "Get out! You're the seventh minor I've found in this bar tonight." E-flat comes back the next night in a three-piece suit with nicely shined shoes. The bartender says, "You're looking sharp tonight. Come on in, this could be a major development." Sure enough, E-flat soon takes off his suit and everything else, and is au natural. Eventually C sobers up and realizes in horror that he's under a rest. C is brought to trial, found guilty of contributing to the diminution of a minor, and is sentenced to 10 years of D.S. without Coda at an upscale correctional facility.

SO MUCH PUNS >:O
Yes I get it.
LaCorpse's Signature Cafe

Thanks to Keondre, JhoiJhoi, Xiron, and Arcana3 for the Sigs~!
The Sad Gamer
<Member>
The Sad Gamer's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 29, 2012 4:02pm | Report
When I was born I could chose between a big **** and a good memory but I forgot wich one I chose.
mysim20
<Member>
mysim20's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 29, 2012 5:16pm | Report

hilarity ensues.
Embracing
<Crowd Favorite>
Embracing's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 29, 2012 7:24pm | Report
Is that supposed top help you memorize them
^ ^
Wayne3100
<Retired Admin>
Wayne3100's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 29, 2012 7:49pm | Report
A horse walks into a bar. The bartender takes one look at it and asks: "So, why the long face?"

HUEHUEHUE so good

Thanks to MissMaw for the signature!
Jovy
<Admin>
Jovy's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 30, 2012 2:15am | Report
-What did the ghost say to the wall?
Hey just passing through.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide