Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's first Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! šŸ†
's Forum Avatar

Manga/Anime You Read/Watch

Creator: Jebus McAzn February 20, 2011 6:30pm
3336 posts - page 119 of 334
IShouldGetALife
<Member>
IShouldGetALife's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 25, 2013 1:44am | Report
Looking for animes to watch, I have watched School Days, Sekirei (favourite), Elfen Lied, Rosario+Vamire and some Soul Eater, any animes that are similar you guys could suggest?
If I have helped in anyway at all a +rep will be appreciated lots
Thanks to LaCorpse, Hogopogo and JhoiJhoi for the amazing sigs
Yukimaru
<Member>
Yukimaru's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 25, 2013 2:12am | Report

Looking for animes to watch, I have watched School Days, Sekirei (favourite), Elfen Lied, Rosario+Vamire and some Soul Eater, any animes that are similar you guys could suggest?

Medaka Box?
IShouldGetALife
<Member>
IShouldGetALife's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 25, 2013 2:22am | Report
k I'll check it out thanks.
If I have helped in anyway at all a +rep will be appreciated lots
Thanks to LaCorpse, Hogopogo and JhoiJhoi for the amazing sigs
XeresAce
<Member>
XeresAce's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 26, 2013 12:06am | Report
I just finished psycho- pass
and all I can say is.. WHY THE HELL DID I NOT WATCH IT EARLIER
Far and away my favorite anime thus far.
I can't believe how much I love Zetsuen no tempest, but then I watch shinsekai yori and soon psycho pass and ZnT gets blown straight out of the water.
Currently my favorite anime are Psycho pass, shinsekai yori followed up by zetsuen no tempest.
I have greatly enjoyed: Chihaya furu, Fate/Zero, Madoka magica, To aru kagaku no railgun S and eehh that's about all I can think off at the moment.
Can anyone recommend me something based on that?

EDIT: I forgot to mention, I don't mind yaoi, yuri or sexual themes as long as they remain mature.
Please no random chibi moments or forced humor D:
EDIT2: Oh, I've been meaning to check out Phantom: Requiem of the Phantom, wondering if anyone has watched it, and if you have watched it I'd appreciate your opinion on it :3
MrCuddowls
<Member>
MrCuddowls's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 26, 2013 2:51am | Report
@Xeres if you haven't watch Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood then you need to get on that NOW.

Torrent 720p
Yukimaru
<Member>
Yukimaru's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 26, 2013 4:11am | Report
Shinsekai Yori is just great, I usually never rewatch animes but I watched Shinsekai 3 times by now...sad it doesn't got that much attention, it is one of the greatest animes I have ever seen, even the things I disliked about it made sense in terms of the society they live in.

Psycho-Pass is also great, seeing how it came from Urobutcher(Gen Urobochi), you should give everything from Urobutcher a try except Gargantia and the Anime with the bikes, he is by far the best storywriter when it comes to grim dark.
XeresAce
<Member>
XeresAce's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 26, 2013 4:26am | Report
Well I've watched Madoka, Fate/Zero, Psycho-Pass Phantom: Requiem for the Phantom is on my to watch next list.. You told me to avoid gargantia.. But I have no idea what the anime with the bikes is lol. Blassreiter?
-going off on what I saw on wikipedia-
Just started FMA: Brotherhood and I LOVE the opening song already xD Gonna be a fun ride
Yukimaru
<Member>
Yukimaru's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 26, 2013 5:12am | Report
Oh yeah I mean Blassreiter, Gargentia is actually good with a few (major) plot-holes and not really that 'dark' at all except for one thing. BUT ITS THE BEST ROBOT X PILOT ROMANCE EVER 8D.

And yes Phantom is definitly worth to check out.
Searz
<Ancient Member>
Searz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 26, 2013 4:06pm | Report
MrCuddowls wrote:

Would you still call Kyojin anime of the year even though it has been messing up a little, or do you think it's still too early to make conclusion about such a title.

It's definitely too early to say.
Not only has the series not ended yet, but the year is far from over and I haven't even seen all that many new series this year.
This kind of thing is supposed to be done in retrospect, not in advance..

As for my prediction: I don't know.. It has some potential I guess, so if no great series comes out later(or earlier that I just missed) it could be considered one of the best anime this year.
I'm a strong independent black mage who don't need no mana.
Thatdudeinthecotton's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 26, 2013 4:22pm | Report
Just got back into watching to aru majutsu no index (was checking out the dub) and just thought Id go ahead and recommend it to anyone whose interested in a scifi/fantasy hybrid type anime. though the second series delves into some ridiculous complexities, its a pretty darn solid series on a whole.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide