Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Manga/Anime You Read/Watch

Creator: Jebus McAzn February 20, 2011 6:30pm
3336 posts - page 117 of 334
Yukimaru
<Member>
Yukimaru's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 21, 2013 8:21am | Report
Sunday Without God ep3 made me cry a bit, could also be because I haven't slept for 40 hours 3:.
Joxuu
<Fabulous>
Joxuu's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 22, 2013 12:49am | Report
Done watching Claymore.
Exactly the type of anime I like, excellent serie with neat
old-style graphics and animations :3

I accidently opened a Bleach episode and I watched two episodes. I kinda liked it.
Is it worthy of the +300 episodes ?

"A person giving you advice isn't perfect and has their own shortcomings but they may give you the piece that you're missing."
Searz
<Ancient Member>
Searz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 22, 2013 3:31am | Report
Joxuu wrote:

Done watching Claymore.
Exactly the type of anime I like, excellent serie with neat
old-style graphics and animations :3

You like bad animation? O.o
The Claymore manga is fairly decent overall. Nothing special though. And the anime doesn't seem very good at all..
Quoted:
I accidently opened a Bleach episode and I watched two episodes. I kinda liked it.

Nonono, nononononono.
"Moral justification is a powerful disengagement mechanism. Destructive conduct is made personally and socially acceptable by portraying it in the service of moral ends." - Albert Bandura

"Ultimately, if people lose their willingness to recognize that there are times in our history when legality becomes distinct from morality, we aren't just ceding control of our rights to government, but our futures." - Edward Snowden
ShiftyCake
<Member>
ShiftyCake's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 22, 2013 5:06am | Report
Searz wrote:

You like bad animation? O.o
The Claymore manga is fairly decent overall. Nothing special though. And the anime doesn't seem very good at all..

Nonono, nononononono.

old animation doesn't equate to bad, bad animation is bad. Old is just old.
Wow, that logic. I have done everything right here

Anyways, I couldn't get through claymore. It's lack of direction at the start befuddled me.
It simply lacked thoughtfulness, unlike high school of the dead.
Damn that was some quality personality in there.

but seriously, the entire beginning of it put me off. I might read the manga, but definitely not forcing myself through the anime.

Joxuu wrote:

Bleach is just like Naruto and One Piece.
An alright anime that hypes for certain people. Just watch it yourself, you'll know soon enough if it is for you or not. I personally had to take breaks between chunks of the episodes, and entirely stopped after the arancar. Holy sugar did that storyline degrade. I just could not make it past that.
thanks Hogopogo for the banner :D
YayaFTW
<Altruistic Artist>
YayaFTW's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 22, 2013 7:30am | Report
I finished watching Denpa Onna To Seishun Otoko.

This is one of those anime that have an art/animation so stunning that it helps you overlook the flaws and just watch it till the last episode.

It's a comedy anime with elements of romance. Typical premise, a guy who moves from the countryside to the city and starts living with his aunt and her daughter, who thinks she's an alien at first. Then a lot of events and comedy scenes just keep happening.

It might remind you of Arakawa Under The Bridge, except the fact that the comedy on Denpa Onna is slightly better.

The best thing about Denpa Onna is the art. It is drawn beautifully. Totally eye-pleasing from Ep 1 to Ep 12. The face expressions, the details, like everything is drawn so well. One of the best art/animations I've seen on an anime to date.

The comedy is casual, you often get those giggles. It made me laugh on several occasions, it's not bad at all.

The thing I didn't like is the fact that the plot kinda sucked. I can't say much fearing that I spoil it, but there's definitely something wrong with the plot. It's like the main event happened at Ep 4 where it should have been dragged to episode 12 or so.

TL,DR: The art and animation are awesome ! If you're into comedy you might wanna check the first 2 episodes then judge for yourself whether it's worth the watch. I personally enjoyed it.

A screenshot from one of the episodes, dat art doe!
Searz
<Ancient Member>
Searz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 22, 2013 9:00am | Report
ShiftyCake wrote:

old animation doesn't equate to bad, bad animation is bad. Old is just old.
Wow, that logic. I have done everything right here

I've seen Claymore and I consider the art to be kinda bad. That's why I'm asking if he likes bad art.
Don't get your panties in a twist, hun'.
Quoted:
Damn that was some quality personality in there.

Not sure if talking about HSOTD or ironically about Claymore here, but if about Claymore I'd have to agree. I hardly care for the characters, and that's probably one of the biggest problems with the series. They aren't especially well developed. It's been a while tho, so don't hold me to that.
"Doing something, almost being done, then parents come in and don't let you finish.
Yes, I had a rough childhood." - devdevil
MyRepublic
<Member>
MyRepublic's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 22, 2013 9:31am | Report
I want to watch full metal alchemist: brotherhood, but

Spoiler: Click to view

Thank you Miss Maw, CasterMaster and Arcana3 for the sweet sigs. I'd definitely recommend you to anyone looking for a nice sig.

"But we are stronger creatures than babies, why cant we hunt them?"- Meiyjhe
MrCuddowls
<Member>
MrCuddowls's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 22, 2013 10:15am | Report
YayaFTW wrote:

I finished watching Denpa Onna To Seishun Otoko.

This is one of those anime that have an art/animation so stunning that it helps you overlook the flaws and just watch it till the last episode.

It's a comedy anime with elements of romance. Typical premise, a guy who moves from the countryside to the city and starts living with his aunt and her daughter, who thinks she's an alien at first. Then a lot of events and comedy scenes just keep happening.

It might remind you of Arakawa Under The Bridge, except the fact that the comedy on Denpa Onna is slightly better.

The best thing about Denpa Onna is the art. It is drawn beautifully. Totally eye-pleasing from Ep 1 to Ep 12. The face expressions, the details, like everything is drawn so well. One of the best art/animations I've seen on an anime to date.

The comedy is casual, you often get those giggles. It made me laugh on several occasions, it's not bad at all.

The thing I didn't like is the fact that the plot kinda sucked. I can't say much fearing that I spoil it, but there's definitely something wrong with the plot. It's like the main event happened at Ep 4 where it should have been dragged to episode 12 or so.

TL,DR: The art and animation are awesome ! If you're into comedy you might wanna check the first 2 episodes then judge for yourself whether it's worth the watch. I personally enjoyed it.

A screenshot from one of the episodes, dat art doe!

Denpa is an anime about growing up. If you pay attention, there are constant themes of how Makoto and Erio are constantly maturing throughout show. Denpa's plot isn't fantastic but it really isn't as bad as people see it. It's about growing up and making the best of it.

Shingeki no Kyojin Episode 15:

http://www.nyaa.eu/?page=download&tid=454663
Joxuu
<Fabulous>
Joxuu's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 22, 2013 11:26am | Report
MyRepublic wrote:

I want to watch full metal alchemist: brotherhood, but

Spoiler: Click to view

Do it ;)

"A person giving you advice isn't perfect and has their own shortcomings but they may give you the piece that you're missing."
Yukimaru
<Member>
Yukimaru's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 22, 2013 12:29pm | Report
Is this thread the right section to talk about RWBY?

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide