Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Manga/Anime You Read/Watch

Creator: Jebus McAzn February 20, 2011 6:30pm
3336 posts - page 159 of 334
Embracing
<Crowd Favorite>
Embracing's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 17, 2013 7:24am | Report
OMG

OCTOBER ANIME

IS BEST

G
GGGGGGGGGG
G

G
G

lookin forward to machine doll <33333
XeresAce
<Member>
XeresAce's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 17, 2013 10:24am | Report
Searz wrote:
ಠ_ಠ
You gotta be ****ing kidding me..

Was that aimed at the "opener" part or at the actual opening? :o
The soundtracks for the openings are really catchy and addicting imo
Posting all the other oppenings of majutsu no index and kagaku no railgun cuz its totally relevant. :D

embed videos look really big omg
Searz
<Ancient Member>
Searz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 17, 2013 10:56am | Report
XeresAce wrote:

Was that aimed at the "opener" part or at the actual opening? :o
The soundtracks for the openings are really catchy and addicting imo
Posting all the other oppenings of majutsu no index and kagaku no railgun cuz its totally relevant. :D

Both.

At least you have the decency to use a spoiler.
""Toshabi took thy **** and strucketh Hotshot in his face 'thou art no god'" Toshabi 3:16" - Toshabi

"And then, TheJohn said something so Brazilian that it made all the Brazilians in Brazil turn to look at him" - Toshabi

"abloobloo ur triggering me" - Toshabi
IShouldGetALife
<Member>
IShouldGetALife's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 17, 2013 2:36pm | Report
@ Searz, the Rosario Vampire anime was decent in it's first season but nothing more, Capu 2 was just filler episodes because Gonzo caught up to the manga and made a ****ton of fluffy **** taht was kinda like a trainwreck, I literally couldn't stop watching it to find out the extremity of how bad it was, the manga is much better from what I've heard but I'm still not up to where the first season of anime ends.

I also just watched Mirai Nikki (Future Diary) and tbh I was expecting more from that dub cast, gonna have too check out the subbed version as well, I personally loved it and would give it 9/10, being more objective however sometimes it feels a little slow and has yet another stereotypical anti violence protagonist well, sort of, the ending wasn't the greatest and at a certain part it pulls a game show on you and doesn't reveal the answer to a question until halfway through the next episode, objectively I would give it a 7/10 it was original but nothing overly special.

Also does anyone know any good 'feels trip' anime ( I have seen Clannad/After Story and Angel Beats and I am trying to get my hands on Anohana).
If I have helped in anyway at all a +rep will be appreciated lots
Thanks to LaCorpse, Hogopogo and JhoiJhoi for the amazing sigs
Bioalchemist
<Editor>
Bioalchemist's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 17, 2013 3:36pm | Report
Okay need to watch a new anime series...so I thought i would get some input...here is the possibilities:

Berserk
Elfen Lied
Baccano
Angel Beats

my top three fav anime series are:

FMA: Brotherhood
Cowboy Bebop
Steins;Gate

IShouldGetALife
<Member>
IShouldGetALife's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 17, 2013 3:47pm | Report
Elfen Lied is really quite good, it has a great story line and is really quite tragic as well as long as you don't mind a little bit of blood and nudity. Angel Beats is a good feels trip and the story behind it and each individual character is pretty well thought out and really sad, they are good watches and I would recommend them, they might not, however be to your tastes so it is ultimately your decision.
If I have helped in anyway at all a +rep will be appreciated lots
Thanks to LaCorpse, Hogopogo and JhoiJhoi for the amazing sigs
XeresAce
<Member>
XeresAce's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 17, 2013 4:03pm | Report
@Alchemist, I'd really recommend baccano.
lifebaka
<Member>
lifebaka's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 17, 2013 4:20pm | Report

Okay need to watch a new anime series...so I thought i would get some input...here is the possibilities:

Searz doesn't have good things to say about the Berzerk anime, and he's generally to be trusted when it comes to shonen. You would probably be better off with the manga.

Elfen Lied is decent, but it's a bit dated now. The action is interesting, but doesn't go well with the more omg-feelings-what-do-i-do drama elements (you know, the romcom ********), and there's basically nothing else going on. It could've been much better. But, at 13 episodes, at least it's not long enough to really waste your time.

Bacanno! is a fun non-linear shonen. I highly suggest it. It's got good action sequences. Just do not (DO NOT) try to watch things in anything except broadcast order.

Angel Beats is pretty good. It's basically a drama (i.e. it's about feelings but isn't a romcom) with some action elements. I don't know if I'd describe it as a "feels trip" (a story that makes you feel bad; I'm thinking stuff like Requiem for a Dream here), but it's certainly not happy for large portions of the story. You wouldn't be going wrong by giving it a shot, but if dramas aren't usually your thing you wouldn't be missing anything important by skipping it either.

Given that two of your favorite anime are definitely more shonen, and the last isn't really a feelings-driven sort of drama, I'd say go with Bacanno! first. It's certainly the best of what you're thinking about, and I think it's more in line with what you like.
OTGBionicArm wrote: Armored wimminz = badass.

My posts may be long. If this bothers you, don't read them.
Bioalchemist
<Editor>
Bioalchemist's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 17, 2013 4:22pm | Report
Thanks guyz!

Baccano first it is. will hit up angel after that.

Thanks to jhoijhoi for my signature!

Searz
<Ancient Member>
Searz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 17, 2013 4:50pm | Report

@ Searz, the Rosario Vampire anime was decent in it's first season but nothing more, Capu 2 was just filler episodes because Gonzo caught up to the manga and made a ****ton of fluffy **** taht was kinda like a trainwreck, I literally couldn't stop watching it to find out the extremity of how bad it was, the manga is much better from what I've heard but I'm still not up to where the first season of anime ends.

I decided to read 5 chapters of it. It was exactly what I expected >:D
It's hilariously bad, a la' Fairy Tail style.

Probably giving it up, but if I ever feel like reading something bad and braindead I know where to look :P
Quoted:
Also does anyone know any good 'feels trip' anime ( I have seen Clannad/After Story and Angel Beats and I am trying to get my hands on Anohana).

AnoHana is pretty decent. The ending was really disappointing, but there are a couple of nice parts to it.
It's really damn overrated though in my opinion. I'd say it's about on par with Elfen Lied, but it's hard to make a direct comparison without watching both in a short time-frame.

I'd heartily recommend watching Byousoku 5 Centimeter. That gives me waaaaay more feels than any kind of shallow mainstream loud crying and screaming can muster(*cough*AnoHana*cough*).
It's also KINDA BEAUTIFUL

I haven't personally seen it, but Madoka Magica should probably fit that description.
Google has a job title called "Head of Black Community Engagement"..
I don't know whether to cry or laugh.. or both.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide