Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Official hearthstone thread

Creator: Pølsemanden December 8, 2013 1:59pm
1091 posts - page 72 of 110
IceCreamy
<Veteran>
IceCreamy's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 5, 2014 2:56pm | Report
Damn, playing Druid in Arena with these cards:

- Cards with Battlecry: Summon a [monster]
- Cenarius (give minions +2/+2 or spawn 2 Treants with 2/2 and Taunt)
- Soul of the Forest (give minions Deathrattle: Spawn a 2/2 Treant)
- Power of the Wild (give minions +1/+1 or summon a 3/2 Panther)

And of course add some more Deathrattle, Summon, Draw a Card, Innervate, Moonfire and Swipe for maximum fun - went 8/0 and am 9/1 right now, only lost to a Shaman.

I'd love to make some even better combos, but looks like Druid is my fav class right now!

DuffTime wrote:
ok ok plz carry me omg
i was only waiting for you to ask

Temzilla wrote:
Too hot to be icecream.

Luther3000 wrote:
He looks like a hair gel advert on legs

Toshabi wrote:
Icecreamy, with hair as slick and smooth as the ocean waves of Cocobana
Searz
<Ancient Member>
Searz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 5, 2014 5:01pm | Report
^Lol, Moonfire.

And nah, Hunters and Rogues are more intricate combo machines.
""Toshabi took thy **** and strucketh Hotshot in his face 'thou art no god'" Toshabi 3:16" - Toshabi

"And then, TheJohn said something so Brazilian that it made all the Brazilians in Brazil turn to look at him" - Toshabi

"abloobloo ur triggering me" - Toshabi
YayaFTW
<Altruistic Artist>
YayaFTW's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 9, 2014 12:31pm | Report
drakon136 wrote:

So, Hearthstone came out for the iPad today in Australia, Canada, and New Zealand; very surprisingly, not in the states. Hooray?

Make a canadian throwaway apple account and download it, well that's how I did and I'm from north africa lol
Joxuu
<Fabulous>
Joxuu's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 9, 2014 2:20pm | Report
Wrecking decks with my hunter rush. The only thing I'm missing is propably Leeroy Jenkins. Then it's perfect and I will start grinding ranked. Is it worth to dust Malygos to obtain it or should I just keep it ?

"A person giving you advice isn't perfect and has their own shortcomings but they may give you the piece that you're missing."
drakon136
<Member>
drakon136's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 9, 2014 2:45pm | Report
Malygos is worthless outside of gimmicky cheese decks, so I'd dust it.
Meiyjhe
<Member>
Meiyjhe's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 9, 2014 2:47pm | Report
Joxuu wrote:

Is it worth to dust Malygos to obtain it or should I just keep it ?

Keep in mind you are losing a card that is worth 1600 dus to get 400 dust. I'd keep it in case the card becomes stronger later on, or just changed at all (if you dust him after he got recently changed, you get 1600 dust instead of 400). And if that never happens, then you can make a full epic spell power deck for funsies :3
Change is gooooood
Picture by: Bludes
Want to advertise your guide, but don't know where? Click here for an opportunity of a lifetime!
PoisonIvy
<Member>
PoisonIvy's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 9, 2014 3:39pm | Report
I definitely hate murlock decks.

Signature by Emikadon
Searz
<Ancient Member>
Searz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 10, 2014 4:54am | Report
Joxuu wrote:

Wrecking decks with my hunter rush. The only thing I'm missing is propably Leeroy Jenkins. Then it's perfect and I will start grinding ranked. Is it worth to dust Malygos to obtain it or should I just keep it ?

After the Tinkmaster change he's not bad. He's not great either, but he's at least decent now.

I've been running him in my ghetto Warrior control deck. I built mine around avoiding 7+ attack (BGH range).
I got him out and copied him with my Manipulator once, then I proceeded to kill a Ysera with an Inner Rage :D
The moment a religious person unknowingly calls his own ways stupid: "And lol. I highly doubt you have magic powers. If you proved it I would believe you, but since you 'refuse to', I choose not to."
Wayne3100
<Retired Admin>
Wayne3100's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 11, 2014 6:14am | Report

I'll take it :D

Thanks to jhoijhoi for the signature!
Searz
<Ancient Member>
Searz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 11, 2014 2:07pm | Report
NEW CARDS INCOMING AND PVE STUFF: http://eu.battle.net/hearthstone/en/blog/13665269/

Here's my initial impressions of the cards:

Decent, could see play. Mainly because three to six deathrattle cards are being used in most decks. There are more good deathrattles than there are secrets, which is why the Secretkeeper isn't any good. (the Secretkeeper is the exact same, only replace "summon a minion with Deathrattle" with "play a Secret")

Hands down amazing.
Likely overpowered.
I'm crafting a golden one right away.

Not good. Good self-damaging spells and effects would be required for this card to be used in any kind of competitive play.

Complete and utter garbage. You get +1HP compared to other neutral 3-cost cards AND GIVE YOUR OPPONENT A CARD.
Make it 6/8 and cost 5 and it'd be playable, good even. There are 6/6 units for 5. 6/8 is on par with their formula for cantrip cards. Card draw cards have -1/-1, so giving your opponent a card should give your unit +2 stats, both of which will have to go into HP, or it'd be a massive liability against BGH.
Having enemy carddraw on deathrattle works kind of like a protection agaist Hex and Polymorph, which is an interesting effect.

Potentially good. The cost is affordable, it's hard to remove and the effect can trigger some very nice effects. Hows aboutz double Baine Bloodhoofs?
"If someone is ****, you point at them and declare "****!". Because this is the internet." - Serpentiferous

"The Internet: where men are men, women are men, and little girls are the FBI." - ???

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide