Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Official hearthstone thread

Creator: Pølsemanden December 8, 2013 1:59pm
1091 posts - page 93 of 110
Searz
<Ancient Member>
Searz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 11, 2014 2:12am | Report
Joxuu wrote:
I was playing the Nax adventures after collecting the 700 gold at my slow pace.
I'm not sure if this happend to everyone but I laughed a little.

It did. It's a 30-webspinner deck. Pretty great challenge.
"Blizzard spoke thus; Thou shalt not BM. And the players replied Nay, I shall Play my hand with Lethal already on the board. And so Blizzard sent unto them this Brawl of Yogg, As a lesson for their sins of Pride and Greed, for he is the Prophet of Madness and RNG. On that day, the tavern descended into an era of chaos and darkness, until the weekend passed and everyone forgot all about it. Amen. Book of SMOrc, Verse 20, Chapter 4." - Feam T
[deleted]
<Editor>
oxide110's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 12, 2014 1:57pm | Report
cool

London is one hour ahead of the rest of England -Luther3000
Bludes
<Member>
Bludes's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 12, 2014 2:03pm | Report
well done bro c:
Searz
<Ancient Member>
Searz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 12, 2014 4:33pm | Report
U legend yet?
"I'm ebolakin. You can refer to me as Ebola-Chan." - Vurtax

"I also am Otherkin. Whenever autumn rolls around I can feel my kin-type slowly taking over my body. You must know, I identify as pumpkin. I can control it pretty good most of the time, but when September ends, I just cant hold it in anymore. Whenever Im outside I see my brothers and sisters being chopped into soup, coffee, donuts, cake, drinks, bread - ppl even cut human faces into their skin, making a mockery out of their noble appearance. When I see things like that I cant control my pumpkin urges anymore. My natural instincts kick in. I then sit down motionless, while getting bright orange." - Morgana L
Meiyjhe
<Member>
Meiyjhe's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 19, 2014 3:21am | Report
#alarmobot&facelessmanipulatorplays
Change is gooooood
Picture by: VirusNG1
Want to advertise your guide, but don't know where? Click here for an opportunity of a lifetime!
Searz
<Ancient Member>
Searz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 20, 2014 12:13pm | Report
Meiyjhe wrote:
#alarmobot&facelessmanipulatorplays

Too bad they're about as reliable as an angry chicken.
"Moral justification is a powerful disengagement mechanism. Destructive conduct is made personally and socially acceptable by portraying it in the service of moral ends." - Albert Bandura

"Ultimately, if people lose their willingness to recognize that there are times in our history when legality becomes distinct from morality, we aren't just ceding control of our rights to government, but our futures." - Edward Snowden
Wayne3100
<Retired Admin>
Wayne3100's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 21, 2014 8:28am | Report
As someone who rarely plays the game nowadays, wtf are all these new cards ._.

Ran into a guy with Stalagg & Feugen, Baron Rivendare (which he'd combine with Sludge Belchers, really annoying) and then Kel'Thuzzad on top of that. Only reason I managed to deal with it - playing my Priest deck, as always - is because I managed to copy Feugen (first card he played that I didn't know) using my Faceless Manipulator and then later used Mind Control on Kel'Thuzzad while also twice having a Holy Nova to get rid of the two Slimes he got after I killed one of his Sludge Belchers.

Gotta say though, it felt pretty amazing when I killed him, knowing that he thought he had won the game already (having used the "Well Played" emote because he had 4 minions vs my 2 and I had 5 HP left while he was on 12). Thank you based Holy Fire.

Thanks to MissMaw for the signature!
Joxuu
<Fabulous>
Joxuu's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 24, 2014 10:08am | Report
THE VALUE (Yes this is Arena)

"A person giving you advice isn't perfect and has their own shortcomings but they may give you the piece that you're missing."
Searz
<Ancient Member>
Searz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 24, 2014 4:06pm | Report
It was a Priest mirror match. I was at about 20health, he was at 10.
I had 2 minions on the board. A 2/2 Deathlord and a 4/3 Cabal Shadow Priest.
He had a 2/8 Deathlord and a 4/5 Injured Blademaster.
I had 3 cards TOTAL remaining; Harvest Golem, Circle of Healing and Shadow Word: Death. He had 5 cards in his hand and 2 remaining in his deck.
I start thinking that I'm screwed. I go over the possibilities for a while, then the fuse starts burning and I decide to heal my Deathlord then attack with him.
I then attack before healing.
DERP
My Deathlord dies and summons a Northshire Cleric. I'm like "Wellp, I'm done..". *takes off headset*

WAIT A MINUTE.

I heal my Cabal Shadow Priest with my hero power. He draws his last card.
I attack the enemy Deathlord with my Shadow Priest, then use Circle of Healing; he draws 3 cards.
I turn and walk away as the fuse reaches zero and my enemy explodes in the background. (⌐■_■)
"every now and again you come across a game that has so little emotional connection to who you are that you end up standing there, gazing at the screen and saying "I'm just pressing buttons and my life has no meaning,"" - Colin Campbell
Searz
<Ancient Member>
Searz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 26, 2014 9:23am | Report
I just crafted a golden Alextraza to help with the heroics.
Guess what happens when you play it against Kel'Thuzad? It gets instantly destroyed and does NOTHING, making you lose 9 mana and a card.
WHAT THE ****. I would have ****ing won. **** that ****, I'm out.

(I haven't tried it against the others, but I assume it does the same for all bosses)
I'm a strong independent black mage who don't need no mana.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide