Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Official hearthstone thread

Creator: Pølsemanden December 8, 2013 1:59pm
1091 posts - page 95 of 110
Joxuu
<Fabulous>
Joxuu's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 15, 2014 1:38pm | Report
Those were my thoughts exactly but I was thinking.. in which decks ?

I have used Leeroy in:

-> Miracle Rogue (Shadowstep combo too costly)
-> Hunter Rush (Buzzard + Doge nerfs)
-> Warlock Zoo (Doomsguard should do the trick)
-> Handlock

Ehh well I guess it's useable in those two Warlock decks but there are propably better cards to fill the cap which Leeroy leaves.

@Psi: Good point there. I don't think next to anyone will run hunter decks anymore. The new
warrior deck has raised in popularity though. I'd say every third deck I meet is a warrior but
I just noticed that I don't have Sylvanas yet so that takes the trophy and I'll delay
Harrison Jones for other day.

"A person giving you advice isn't perfect and has their own shortcomings but they may give you the piece that you're missing."
Searz
<Ancient Member>
Searz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 15, 2014 2:23pm | Report
Joxuu wrote:
Opinions on dusting Leeroy after the nerf ?

Garbage. Unusable. He deals one more damage than he costs mana and has a downside. He's about as good as Reckless Racketeer now.
PsiGuard wrote:
Harrison was a pretty popular card in the Hunter meta but seeing as buzzard (and likely hunter along with it) is going down the drain starting on the 22nd, I think it'll go back to being pretty mediocre unless Warrior becomes the new OP or something.

Hunter isn't going down the drain, but it won't be a top-tier class anymore.
Why would Hunter be good against Warrior? It doesn't have any specific synergy against Warriors.
Hunter is good against a lot of classes, like Mages and Rogues, but I wouldn't call them inherently strong against Warriors.
Quoted:
I'd probably keep Leeroy until people figure out if he's at all useful or not. Doesn't look great for him though.

Bad tactic. Disenchant him and keep the dust. Then craft him again if he against all odds finds a use.
Joxuu wrote:
Ehh well I guess it's useable in those two Warlock decks but there are propably better cards to fill the cap which Leeroy leaves.

Yes. Those would be Mana Golem for Zoo and Hunter rush and some defense or utility card for Handlock.
Miracle is now officially dead. It's not getting back from this without some serious revisions to the cards in the deck.
"If I had asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

"I contend we are both atheists, I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours." - Stephen F Roberts
Vaan99
<Member>
Vaan99's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 15, 2014 3:56pm | Report
Harrison is currently played in few very popular decks, I have feeling that he replaced Black Knight; probably because of popularity of sludge belcher, against which black knight isn't very effective. Harrison fits this meta, hunters mostly have bow with at least 1 stack out, and warriors run 4 weapons, plus don't forget about shaman - the dream play with doomhammer. Craft Harrison, in my opinion.

Also on your point about popularity of warriors, true, warrior is rising in popularity, but hunter still has pretty good matchup, if you get good curve as hunter and drop highmane on turn 6, there is little that warrior can do, if he barely removed early game minions and had to facetank spiders boosted by houndmaster or other minions.
Searz
<Ancient Member>
Searz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 15, 2014 4:06pm | Report
Vaan99 wrote:
Craft Harrison, in my opinion.

Not when he doesn't have Sylvanas, lol.
Google has a job title called "Head of Black Community Engagement"..
I don't know whether to cry or laugh.. or both.
Joxuu
<Fabulous>
Joxuu's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 15, 2014 4:53pm | Report
Since we started discussion of legendaries, I'll go ahead and ask:

Currently I've got Prophet Velen, King Krush, Lorewalker Cho, Nozdormu as
"Not so useful legendaries". Couple nobrainer dusts but do you guys use
any of these ? Even just for a funsy deck.

Lorewalker Cho especially is arousing my curiousity. Anyone using him ?

"A person giving you advice isn't perfect and has their own shortcomings but they may give you the piece that you're missing."
Shaddofokkusu
<Member>
Shaddofokkusu's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 15, 2014 5:16pm | Report
Lorewalker and Nozdormu are a fun combo deck with a buff preist. You can usually make your opponent run out of time just buffing their minions. it's quite hilarious.
Vaan99
<Member>
Vaan99's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 16, 2014 2:12am | Report
Actually, i think it was xixo who used lorewalker cho in zoo, but that was in tournament setting and directly against miracle rogue, 3 months ago.
Searz
<Ancient Member>
Searz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 16, 2014 4:40am | Report
Joxuu wrote:
Currently I've got Prophet Velen, King Krush, Lorewalker Cho, Nozdormu as
"Not so useful legendaries". Couple nobrainer dusts but do you guys use
any of these ? Even just for a funsy deck.

Krush is probably the one to dust out of those.
Velen can enable some pretty fun damage-oriented decks and Cho and Nozdormu are just fun to **** with your enemy. Cho also has some limited use in viable decks.
"I love the dirty bomb tag because i get either

a) posts about the game

b) current world affairs" - steel-sentry
Joxuu
<Fabulous>
Joxuu's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 23, 2014 1:09pm | Report
Crafted the Sylvanas today and I got Cairne from a pack earlier. Guess I could finally
start to climb the ladder again for funsies. Propably trying Warlock handlock again.

Adding Sylvanas in there but Cairne won't really fit in. It's a possible replacement
for Sunwalker but I think I should value the taunt more.

Joxuu
<Fabulous>
Joxuu's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 1, 2014 1:45pm | Report
Trying to climb the ladder with deathrattle/secret hunter. I'm trying to find place for
"not so viable" cards such as Rivendare which triggers deathrattles twice.

Also running handlock deck but there are so many hyper aggressive decks out there so
I may need to make changes before playing it.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide