Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's first Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! šŸ†
's Forum Avatar

Official hearthstone thread

Creator: PƃĀølsemanden December 8, 2013 1:59pm
1091 posts - page 94 of 110
LevasK
<Member>
LevasK's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 26, 2014 9:35am | Report
Searz- Yes you can't use Alex or Doomsayer.

If you have any questions, feel free to PM me.
Vaan99
<Member>
Vaan99's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 11, 2014 5:12pm | Report
Leeroy Jenkins now costs 5 (up from 4)
Starving Buzzard now costs 5 (up from 2) and now has 3 Attack and 2 Health (up from 2 Attack and 1 Health)

http://us.battle.net/hearthstone/en/forum/topic/14279128810#1

Finally Blizzard reacts to hunters, nerf is maybe too hard, but it shouldn't be end of hunters. Leeroy change should have been made 3 months ago when miracle was on reign, I see no point in nerfing it now, none of decks that used him as only win condition are problematic anymore.
Searz
<Ancient Member>
Searz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 11, 2014 5:50pm | Report
^Agreed.
The Buzzard nerf was waaaay too hard though. Should have been 4 mana. I mean, the stats of a 2-cost unit but costs 5? That's just crazy.

I also think they should have increased Leeroy's damage to 7, because that was never the issue, the combo potential of a 4-mana minion was the main issue.

And now I know I will be dusting my golden Leeroy. Don't see much point in keeping him.
"We've had a few gloomy years with bad console ports, and what do we get in the light at the end of the console-tunnel? A tablet OS ported to PC." - Atlas Tasume, on Windows 8
Joxuu
<Fabulous>
Joxuu's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 13, 2014 6:52am | Report
I'm between crafting Elite Tauren chieftain and Harrison Jones. (Both are for the lols obviously, but I guess Harrison Jones can do fine in some decks.)

"A person giving you advice isn't perfect and has their own shortcomings but they may give you the piece that you're missing."
emoriam
<Veteran>
emoriam's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 13, 2014 8:38am | Report
Joxuu wrote:
I'm between crafting Elite Tauren chieftain and Harrison Jones. (Both are for the lols obviously, but I guess Harrison Jones can do fine in some decks.)

If I'd be able I'd gift Harrison Jones to you - I drawn him twice ... and I don't see him work for me
Thanks to Natuhlee for this sig!
Meiyjhe
<Member>
Meiyjhe's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 13, 2014 8:58am | Report
Joxuu wrote:
Harrison Jones is a bad card unless the enemy holds a weapon, then it is a great card. As there are only a few hero's that can wield weapons (Paladin, Warrior, Rogue, Jaraxxus, Hunter and a lucky priest) plus that most of those named decks do not include that many weapons (with maybe the exception of a warrior), the Harrison Jones is not often rewarding. Elite Tauren Chieftain is worse though, since he is very much luck based and can really turn against your favor (eg the enemy has a murloc deck and you give him "I am murloc"). That is also what makes him more fun tho. Wanna pick a fun card? Take ETC. Wanna have something situationally good? Take Jones.
Change is gooooood
Picture by: Janitsudude

Want to advertise your guide, but don't know where? Click here for an opportunity of a lifetime!
GrandmasterD
<Member>
GrandmasterD's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 15, 2014 10:49am | Report
Joxuu wrote:

ETC is quite fun in Murloc decks; has won me games, in fact.
Joxuu
<Fabulous>
Joxuu's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 15, 2014 1:27pm | Report
Opinions on dusting Leeroy after the nerf ?

"A person giving you advice isn't perfect and has their own shortcomings but they may give you the piece that you're missing."
tehAsian
<Veteran>
tehAsian's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 15, 2014 1:30pm | Report
I would keep him.

There are probably still decks that can use him.
LaCorpse's Signature Cafe

Thanks to Keondre, JhoiJhoi, Xiron, and Arcana3 for the Sigs~!
PsiGuard
<Retired Admin>
PsiGuard's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 15, 2014 1:36pm | Report
Harrison was a pretty popular card in the Hunter meta but seeing as buzzard (and likely hunter along with it) is going down the drain starting on the 22nd, I think it'll go back to being pretty mediocre unless Warrior becomes the new OP or something.

I'd probably keep Leeroy until people figure out if he's at all useful or not. Doesn't look great for him though.

New Buzzard is poop. >:(
Thanks to Nyoike for the sig!

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide