Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Official hearthstone thread

Creator: Pølsemanden December 8, 2013 1:59pm
1091 posts - page 92 of 110
Vaan99
<Member>
Vaan99's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 7, 2014 3:23am | Report
Meiyjhe wrote:
So I made a deck of the dead, but it isn't deadly enough.

http://www.hearthhead.com/deckbuilder#cMzV7Mmf7zmh7zoj7Mkj7zRI7Maq7Mqs7zbH7Mdq7MdO7Mra7MiS7zuc7znV7Mxq7zxw7zxI7Mxg8q

It can do some crazy stuff, BUT IT ISNT CRAZY ENOUGH!!!!!!

Halp me pl0x <3

PS: Didn't do the 2nd and 3rd wings yet cuz gold

I see what is your intention of deck, to have strong board presence that will persist even through board clears.
It doesn't seem far off regular token druid, so I guess you made it having that list in mind with few twists.

Some of your card choices are questionable. This is just my opinion on thid kind of deck, you don't have to agree with it.

First of all, why do you have only 1 innervate? it's one of best tempo cards in game, and you aren't using it. +1 innervate in deck

Claws are matter of preference, I don't think they are worth including in deck in this meta, it only helps in early game vs zoo, for minimal value, it's better to replace them with something better. -2 claw

Leper gnomes are thrash, this is not rush deck and they have no place in there. If you want to include 1 drop, you should use something that will stick around, like argent squire, since there aren't any good 1 drops with deathrattle. -2 lepper gnome, +2 some other 1 drops (preferably squire)

Wild growth has no place in this deck, your deck curve is around 2 and 4 drops, not around 6+ drops. -1 wild growth

Why are you running only 1 egg? Isn't it the core of this archetype? +1 egg

2 Poison seeds is to much, if you want to include them, you should put in only 1 copy and possibly include 1 starfall for full board clear on turn 9. -1 poison seeds, +1 starfall

Soul of the forest is bad, because it requires you to have board control to work, but you can keep it if you like it that much.

Cult master is interesting, i haven't tested it enough in constructed, but it could work.

Abomination, I don't know why would you include this card in deck, since it ****s you over more than oponnent, it can destroy your whole board and lose you a game, and it's taking the spot of druid of the claw. -2 abomination. +2 druid of the claw

I see no purpose of maexxna in this deck, but there are much worse cards in here, so it could stay.

Also, why don't you run at least 1 combo with this many small minions? At least include 1 savage roar.

I see no reason not to include power of the wild, with this many low cost minions.

Final thoughts: Your deck doesn't work, you have no win condition, and you have too many situational cards, early game removal and few bad cards.
I can see what you tried to make, if you want to play deathrattle deck, why don't you play shaman or zoo?
Searz
<Ancient Member>
Searz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 7, 2014 11:53am | Report
^I'd agree on most points, but Argent Squire will go in favor of Undertaker when it gets released and Maexxna has no place in the deck, Cairne and Sylvanas are both infinitely better.
"If someone is ****, you point at them and declare "****!". Because this is the internet." - Serpentiferous

"The Internet: where men are men, women are men, and little girls are the FBI." - ???
Meiyjhe
<Member>
Meiyjhe's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 7, 2014 12:47pm | Report
Vaan99 wrote:
bigass quote

Alright, I overdosed the deathrattle. The changes you suggest seem very logical and I feel a little silly for not thinking of it myself. Many thanks :D

Question tho: Why shaman? Is it because of reincarnation? Its because of reincarnation isnt it? :3

PS: Collecting dust for ma Cairne
Change is gooooood
Picture by: Bludes
Want to advertise your guide, but don't know where? Click here for an opportunity of a lifetime!
Vaan99
<Member>
Vaan99's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 7, 2014 2:46pm | Report
Shaman is new hot (expensive) deathrattle wombo combo deck, if you haven't seen it, i meant this:
GrandmasterD
<Member>
GrandmasterD's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 7, 2014 3:00pm | Report
Vaan99 wrote:
Shaman is new hot (expensive) deathrattle wombo combo deck, if you haven't seen it, i meant this:

What the legitimate ballsack?! I already hated Earth Elemental more than life itself but this... this is insane.
Searz
<Ancient Member>
Searz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 8, 2014 2:51am | Report
Vaan99 wrote:

Really poorly played. He obviously should have copied the Earth Elemental with the Ancestral Spirits on it. He already would have gotten 4 of them, why then get a 1/7 over a 7/8 that deathrattles into 2-4 more 7/8?

What the legitimate ballsack?! I already hated Earth Elemental more than life itself but this... this is insane.

Meh, The Black Knight and BHG both target it. It's not that amazing.
"Well, basically you should treat me like a prostitute." - TotalBiscuit
Vaan99
<Member>
Vaan99's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 8, 2014 2:57am | Report
Yep, forsen made mistake with that play, after that video he said that he thought 2 rivendere's would work together.

Also that combo with ancestral spirits, reincarnations and baron rivendere work with cairne, sylvannas and some others cards too, so it doesn't have to be earth elemental.
Searz
<Ancient Member>
Searz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 8, 2014 3:00am | Report
Vaan99 wrote:
Yep, forsen made mistake with that play, after that video he said that he thought 2 rivendere's would work together.

They don't? I mean, they'll probably fill the board, wasting a lot of the potential, but I thought that they at least stacked.
The moment a religious person unknowingly calls his own ways stupid: "And lol. I highly doubt you have magic powers. If you proved it I would believe you, but since you 'refuse to', I choose not to."
GrandmasterD
<Member>
GrandmasterD's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 8, 2014 8:00am | Report
Searz wrote:

Really poorly played. He obviously should have copied the Earth Elemental with the Ancestral Spirits on it. He already would have gotten 4 of them, why then get a 1/7 over a 7/8 that deathrattles into 2-4 more 7/8?

Meh, The Black Knight and BHG both target it. It's not that amazing.

It's not that amazing but still pretty strong. You'd have to have one of those in your hand in order to instantly deal with them, and this whole double ancestral spirit + rivendare is like icing on the cake.
Joxuu
<Fabulous>
Joxuu's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 10, 2014 12:58pm | Report
I was playing the Nax adventures after collecting the 700 gold at my slow pace.
I'm not sure if this happend to everyone but I laughed a little.

"A person giving you advice isn't perfect and has their own shortcomings but they may give you the piece that you're missing."

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide