Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Official Season 2 Pony Thread

Creator: Nighthawk December 13, 2011 1:06pm
432 posts - page 29 of 44
Toshabi
<Veteran>
Toshabi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 22, 2012 7:15am | Report
This finale was aimed more at the bronies than their original audience tbh. I love the song in the second part the most out of anything.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UzsxfO7dBlA (MAJOR SPOILERS, DON'T WATCH UNTIL YOU'VE SEEN BOTH EPISODES)

That song is so Disney-esque that it's scary! I honestly think that the team they have creating and animating that show can reach Disney status if they can keep up this kind of quality with their newer shows (not just in MLP) that they decide to create if they can keep this creative workflow coming. Bravo MLP cast!
MrCuddowls wrote:

Hahahaha telling me my items are bad HHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAhA
Listen buddy don't judge someone's items if your only level 13
This build is Platinum approved, Thats all you need to know

LaronX
<Member>
LaronX's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 22, 2012 8:33am | Report
Toshabi wrote:

That song is so Disney-esque that it's scary! I honestly think that the team they have creating and animating that show can reach good old Disney status if they can keep up this kind of quality with their newer shows (not just in MLP) that they decide to create if they can keep this creative workflow coming. Bravo MLP cast!

fixed

And I agree. I fellt rememberd to the classic Disney I grow up with. I would really want to see a full movie from the cast. It dosn't even have to be Mlp but those guys have great potencial.
Thanks lgnition for the Sig.
PotatisFarfar
<Veteran>
PotatisFarfar's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 22, 2012 10:08am | Report
Best moment in Mlp history. Celestia getting her *** handed to her :D.
Nighthawk
<Veteran>
Nighthawk's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 22, 2012 11:42am | Report
MLP has better songs then Glee.

True story.

Also I hope we see more of Luna and Cadence after this season :o

Lugignaf
<Veteran>
Lugignaf's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 22, 2012 11:51am | Report
Nighthawk wrote:

Also I hope we see more of Luna and Cadence after this season :o

French to English translation of her "official name"...
ಠ_ಠ
Toshabi
<Veteran>
Toshabi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 22, 2012 4:20pm | Report
LaronX wrote:

fixed

And I agree. I fellt rememberd to the classic Disney I grow up with. I would really want to see a full movie from the cast. It dosn't even have to be Mlp but those guys have great potencial.

See "The Princess & the Frog". Disney still has the ability to make great music, but I really feel like Daniel Ingram is setting a higher standard when it comes to cartoon music.

Either or, I feel extremely safe on making the claim that Hasbro achieved what Disney did during its renaissance.
IceCreamy wrote:

(1:07): I prefer your balls over ***hol

LaronX
<Member>
LaronX's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 23, 2012 2:42am | Report
Toshabi wrote:

See "The Princess & the Frog". Disney still has the ability to make great music, but I really feel like Daniel Ingram is setting a higher standard when it comes to cartoon music.

Either or, I feel extremely safe on making the claim that Hasbro achieved what Disney did during its renaissance.

Te music was great yeah but the overall movie was meh. Brother Bear was one of the last great Disney movies imo. It is more then music to a movie. I mean look at Lilo&Stitch. The change betwene daily life of Lilo and the chase after Stitch gave the Movie a certain depth. Also the diffrence of the main chracters led to funny moments.

Dunno if Hasbro reached the golden Disney status yet. I know to less Hasbro cartoons to say that, but they are most certainly on a good way. But I also feel like Disney can make a comback any time if they go back to cartoons/movies for the whole family and not just strange pre-teen american kids. The next big Disney/Pixa movie could be Brave. The other announced movies look all to be a either bad or a squelle.

What other Hasbro cartoons are there?
Thanks lgnition for the Sig.
Nighthawk
<Veteran>
Nighthawk's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 23, 2012 4:52am | Report
Hasbro didn't really have much to do with the production of MLP :o

Lauren Faust however, also did stuff for Powerpuff girls and something else I can't remember ;_;

omagma
<Member>
omagma's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 23, 2012 5:04am | Report
A have a new favorite villain.
Thanks to me and Elleeeeeka (love that name) for my sigs.
If i made a helpful comment on your guide/build, then hit that +rep button. or don't, its not like i care.
ALL HAIL QUEEN CHRYSALIS!
Lugignaf
<Veteran>
Lugignaf's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 23, 2012 7:17am | Report
Nighthawk wrote:

Lauren Faust however, also did stuff for Powerpuff girls and something else I can't remember ;_;

Fauster's home for imaginary friends.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide