Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Official Season 3 Pony Thread

Creator: Nighthawk November 7, 2012 6:16am
1 2 3
Toshabi
<Veteran>
Toshabi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 1, 2012 8:01am | Report
Episode 5- Magical duel

..... a **** load of brony fan service. The writing is pretty much nonexistent. A very very very lack luster episode all around.

A lot of funny moments, however, make up for it's terrible writing. I give it a 1.5/5
IceCreamy wrote:

(1:07): I prefer your balls over ***hol

Nighthawk
<Veteran>
Nighthawk's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 3, 2012 12:36pm | Report
although the writing wasn't the greatest and pretty much the entire episode was fanservice, I still liked it. Yes i'm a fan of Trixie so I was going to like it anyways. I feel like they could've done so much more with the episode, but I still liked it so w/e.

Toshabi
<Veteran>
Toshabi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 3, 2012 10:37pm | Report
Nighthawk wrote:

although the writing wasn't the greatest and pretty much the entire episode was fanservice, I still liked it. Yes i'm a fan of Trixie so I was going to like it anyways. I feel like they could've done so much more with the episode, but I still liked it so w/e.

I dunno, they killed Trixie for me, especially with the redemption in the end. Let's just remember that Trixie spent an entire year doing boarder line slave labor to exact revenge on the humiliation that twilight sparkle inflicted on her. The redemption at the end seemed random and forced. Trixie is meant to be a stuck-up show pony that gets her spotlight through trickery and deception and by having a massive ego like how when she was first introduced in season one. At the end of the episode, they killed that quality completely.
Nighthawk
<Veteran>
Nighthawk's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 4, 2012 5:17am | Report
yes, and I would've liked to see something like that happen, the only thing being this is a show about love and friendship and pretty much something like this has happened with a lot of the villains anyways :c

Toshabi
<Veteran>
Toshabi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 4, 2012 6:39am | Report
Gilda, Discord, Flim Flam brothers, diamond dogs, diamond tiara + her side kick, King Sombra, ect.

The only other redemption, besides trixie, was Princess Luna and Babz Seed. Princess Luna did have a weak redemption, though, not as weak as Trixie's redemption.

Also note that King Sombra was killed and Discord has been eternally imprisoned in stone.
jhoijhoi wrote:

Also, I think the levels of immorality in this thread are astounding. You'd really throw a child off a boat for your own luggage? Wow.

Nighthawk
<Veteran>
Nighthawk's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 6, 2012 6:45am | Report
hrm that's a lot more then I thought, guess you're right ;o

Nighthawk wrote: I might not have the most posts but i'm pretty sure I have the most *****.
Searz wrote: ^ QFT
1 2 3

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide