Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Ronald Davis

Creator: MrCuddowls April 24, 2013 9:21am
31 posts - page 2 of 4
Meiyjhe
<Member>
Meiyjhe's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 29, 2013 1:06am | Report
It isn't always someones fault if you end up somewhere :P

Heres a crazy example:
You are in a safari, ride around through dangerous species. Suddenly, a stranger runs to your car while a lion is chasing him. Your wife/girlfriend/mother/whatever opens the door for the stranger in order to let him survive. The door breaks down by the strength of the lion, you try to drive further, but you get blocked by something which is quite obvious what it is, but you need to step out in order to remove it. You do not dare to step outside since you are afraid to get killed.

Multiple lions are destroying your car, you are waiting to your death. You are asking the man why he had to run to your car? The guy said that it was his only chance on survival.

So... We have a stranger that makes you lion bait.
We have a woman (that drived with you) that opened the door for him.
We have the lions that were trying to eat you.
We have YOU who didn't dare to step out to remove the obstacle.

Who's fault is it really? We were all doing what we would do in order to survive.
I think we all would do the same things if we were in that situation, yet most people might think it is the fault of the stranger, while anyone would try to find someone that could help him if you were chased by a lion.

Like I said, this is a crazy example, but sometimes things aren't anyones fault, it is just time that decides that something crazy should happen :P
Change is gooooood
Picture by: Hogopogo
Want to advertise your guide, but don't know where? Click here for an opportunity of a lifetime!
Searz
<Ancient Member>
Searz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 29, 2013 1:53am | Report
Mooninites wrote:

so who's fault is this exactly if it's not their fault?

It's obviously the fault of the government. We need some communism up in this ****.
I'm a strong independent black mage who don't need no mana.
Toshabi
<Veteran>
Toshabi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 29, 2013 2:19am | Report
Why don't we just take all the homeless people, clean them up, throw them into a grinder and serve them as hamburger meat to all the starving people around the world?
MrCuddowls wrote:

Hahahaha telling me my items are bad HHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAhA
Listen buddy don't judge someone's items if your only level 13
This build is Platinum approved, Thats all you need to know

Meiyjhe
<Member>
Meiyjhe's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 29, 2013 2:21am | Report
Because the starving people are most of the time also homeless.

So if you were to kill all homeless people to feed the starving, there wouldn't be a lot of starving people left :D

Conclusion: Kill all the homeless! >:D
Then we solve starvation AND global overpopulation :D
Change is gooooood
Picture by: My valentine; jamespongebob <3
Want to advertise your guide, but don't know where? Click here for an opportunity of a lifetime!
jhoijhoi
<MOBAFire Mother>
jhoijhoi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 29, 2013 2:38am | Report
Tosh, I like how you're concerned about the hygiene of the ground up meat, but not the fact that they're human beings. It's so bizarre.
guide writing tips 'n tricksashes to ashesfancy a sig?

♡ sig by thenamelessbard ♡
Searz
<Ancient Member>
Searz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 29, 2013 4:04am | Report
jhoijhoi wrote:

Tosh, I like how you're concerned about the hygiene of the ground up meat, but not the fact that they're human beings. It's so bizarre.

What? Are you expecting Tosh to eat filthy meat? The only filthy meat he'll eat is mine, ifyouknowhatimean.
"I sexually Identify as an Attack Helicopter. Ever since I was a boy I dreamed of soaring over the oilfields dropping hot sticky loads on disgusting foreigners. People say to me that a person being a helicopter is Impossible and I’m ****ing ******ed but I don’t care, I’m beautiful. I’m having a plastic surgeon install rotary blades, 30 mm cannons and AMG-114 Hellfire missiles on my body. From now on I want you guys to call me “Apache” and respect my right to kill from above and kill needlessly. If you can’t accept me you’re a heliphobe and need to check your vehicle privilege. Thank you for being so understanding." - Guuse

"uh, I identify as counterstrike and I find this globally offensive" - ???
Meiyjhe
<Member>
Meiyjhe's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 29, 2013 6:53am | Report
Beliebers still exist? O.o
Change is gooooood
Picture by: Hogopogo
Searz
<Ancient Member>
Searz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 29, 2013 7:16am | Report
"If I had asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

"I contend we are both atheists, I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours." - Stephen F Roberts
Pheyniex
<Member>
Pheyniex's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 29, 2013 1:05pm | Report

Meiyjhe wrote:

Beliebers still exist? O.o

i shall remind you that such heinous word is the convolution of Beiber and Lie. Make your own interpretation.

Sig made by Aquilegia
Meiyjhe
<Member>
Meiyjhe's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 29, 2013 1:21pm | Report
Whats a beiber?
Change is gooooood
Picture by: Janitsudude

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide