Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Ronald Davis

Creator: MrCuddowls April 24, 2013 9:21am
31 posts - page 3 of 4
Toshabi
<Veteran>
Toshabi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 29, 2013 3:46pm | Report
jhoijhoi wrote:

Tosh, I like how you're concerned about the hygiene of the ground up meat, but not the fact that they're human beings. It's so bizarre.

Because homeless people are a waste of space, they aren't human beings. Human beings actually contribute to society whereas the homeless people contribute to society by defecating and urinating all over public sidewalks. That's not my culture, yo. If this were a 3rd world country, okay, I can see how that can be contributing to the overall look of my city, but these are MY streets, it's MY turf. Besides, Hoborgers sound delicious. Their wasted lives can go to support the lives of those who are actually worth something in life.
Pheyniex
<Member>
Pheyniex's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 29, 2013 4:20pm | Report
Toshabi wrote:

Because homeless people are a waste of space[...].

and i thought you'd seek the opportunity to turn them into guinea pigs...

toshabi, i am disapoint.

Sig made by Tamy
Bioalchemist
<Editor>
Bioalchemist's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 29, 2013 4:49pm | Report
^ agreed. we could make vast amounts of scientific discovery if we used them as test subjects.

Thanks to Hogopogo for my signature!

Toshabi
<Veteran>
Toshabi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 29, 2013 5:21pm | Report
Pheyniex wrote:

and i thought you'd seek the opportunity to turn them into guinea pigs...

toshabi, i am disapoint.

Don't deny me my barbecue
MrCuddowls wrote:

Hahahaha telling me my items are bad HHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAhA
Listen buddy don't judge someone's items if your only level 13
This build is Platinum approved, Thats all you need to know

Pheyniex
<Member>
Pheyniex's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 29, 2013 5:31pm | Report
Toshabi wrote:

Don't deny me my barbecue

redneck, homme gras all the way. that's some serious gourmet ****.

Sig made by elenah
DillButt64
<Editor>
DillButt64's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 29, 2013 6:06pm | Report
im so happy i stopped being homeless before we decided to turn them into hoborgers
Thanks to TheNamelessBard for the signature
Toshabi
<Veteran>
Toshabi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 29, 2013 7:23pm | Report
DillButt64 wrote:

im so happy i stopped being homeless before we decided to turn them into hoborgers

You probably taste delicious too.
jhoijhoi
<MOBAFire Mother>
jhoijhoi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 29, 2013 9:54pm | Report
I feel so bad when I walk past a homeless person at 3am in the morning as they're sleeping on a park bench and I have a hot steaming pie in my hand.
guide writing tips 'n tricksashes to ashesfancy a sig?

♡ sig by thenamelessbard ♡
Toshabi
<Veteran>
Toshabi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 29, 2013 10:32pm | Report
jhoijhoi wrote:

I feel so bad when I walk past a homeless person at 3am in the morning as they're sleeping on a park bench and I have a hot steaming pie in my hand.

I would eat in in front of them. Like, just lick up all the filling in your hands and go "MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...... tastes like heaven,......."
throatslasher
<Member>
throatslasher's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 29, 2013 10:32pm | Report
jhoijhoi wrote:

Don't. I've had a longstanding policy about the homeless. Not going to go into it, but it involves me chatting with at least 3 homeless people a week. I ask how they got there, and some are pretty honest. Most of them come from:

1. A lifetime in and out of jail
2. Substance abuse
3. Mental illness
4. Fake homeless (yes, real thing. the panhandlers you see on the street corners are mostly fakers.)

I don't really feel compassion for any of these problems.
1. they put themselves in that situation
2. they put themselves in that situation (sorry, but if you're too stupid to realize, even as a youngster in the 80's, that methamphetamine or crack might be a bad idea, it's just natural selection)
3. Can't be helped or aided in any way. It would take intensive treatment just to get to normal, and even if you did that, they'd be in such **** health anyways from being on the streets with no medical care and no nutrition.
4. more common than you think. My policy is whenever i go in a corner store and I get hit up for money, I offer to buy them seomthing from inside. about half the time they ask for beer. I used to not give them the beer. One time, a guy asked me for money. I said no, i'll get you something from inside. He asked for beer, I said no, get some food. He asked for a sandwich. I got him a sandwich. I gave it to him and returned to my car and pretended not to watch him. He walked around the corner to a trash can and threw it away. Now I just buy them beer if they asked for it. Would you believe me if I told you i've bought like 9 40oz malt liquors at like 8 in the morning from the same store? they must think I'm a mess.
BOW DOWNBOW DOWN

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide