Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

So I asked people why their god doesn't help...

Creator: MrCuddowls February 17, 2013 2:11am
Ninja Trigger
<Editor>
Ninja Trigger's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 18, 2013 7:37pm | Report
MrCuddowls wrote:

Why in the world do I have to explain why they don't exist if I never believed in the originally. Why are you so mad that I trolled a few people, geez calm down, no one died.

Because you are expecting believers of these gods to explain their existence, the argument just cant be one sided if the believers are the only one's to explain why their belief's are valid.

MrCuddowls wrote:

I simply will never be content with the this.
Im sorry but I care more about humanity as a species than your ****ing HIV infested body or ******ed new born.

Just a quick question how do you feel about aborting people who are out of the womb living with these disabilities, should they be axed off for being in one sense of the word a "leach" on government support systems and tax payer dollars.

on a side note can we make fun Scientology now?
Shaddofokkusu
<Member>
Shaddofokkusu's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 18, 2013 7:37pm | Report
MrCuddowls wrote:

I get your point.

But im simply never going to be content with people who slow down the advancment of humanity or overall weaken humanity.

According to Christians you never abort a child no matter what, not even if they have some kind of genetic disease or if the women who is holding the child got raped.

First of all, by birthing people with genetic disease we are weakening are gene pool. Which according to nature is a really really ****ing bad idea. I say abort the genetic diseases, ya people might be sad for a while but in the long run less people will be sad because less people will have the ******** disease. AND the human gene pool will be stronger, in turn making us a stronger species.

Who the **** is content with making humanity itself weak because they want their ******ed child to born. (im not using this insultingly, ******ation is a disease)

The governments of the world should be wise about this **** and should start funding this kind of stuff less. They should start giving less care for the people with HIV and making sure the virus doesn't spread further. If HIV is gone, guess what, NO ONE ELSE IS GOING TO GET IT.

I simply will never be content with the this.
Im sorry but I care more about humanity as a species than your ****ing HIV infested body or ******ed new born.

That is all.

This is just sad. Do you not understand that diseases are created through the world itself? They are created through mutation of diseases or cross bred together genetically. Also humans with birth defect can never be fixed because it happens even to people with near perfect genetics. It can not be controlled it happens through many different causes unknown to science itself. Also what about the people who have had these things happen to them later in life such as a disability happen to them in war like brain damage, or they catch a disease that makes them grow extra limbs.(extra limbs might never happen, but you get my point I hope.)
Mooninites
<Member>
Mooninites's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 18, 2013 7:43pm | Report
MrCuddowls wrote:

First of all, by birthing people with genetic disease we are weakening are gene pool

oh this is ironic
Thanks for the Signature MissMaw!
MrCuddowls
<Member>
MrCuddowls's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 18, 2013 7:50pm | Report
Lol, Using insults isn't going to help you moon
Sorry
Rhollback
<Member>
Rhollback's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 18, 2013 8:03pm | Report
MrCuddowls wrote:

Sorry

Not much of an insult if it's just you making an *** of yourself.

Thanks to the very talented The_Nameless_Bard
Mooninites
<Member>
Mooninites's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 18, 2013 8:18pm | Report
MrCuddowls wrote:

Sorry

wasn't intended as an insult, just a joke

anyway, I was going to respond to you, but then 10 pages popped up over like 2 hours so I just gave up

also, stop making fun of cuddowls guys, the christian bashing is a little lame, but to each their own
Thanks for the Signature MissMaw!
DillButt64
<Editor>
DillButt64's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 18, 2013 8:20pm | Report
i dunno moon i think its funny that he bashed on christians and now that were making fun of him for it hes like "stop attacking me please"
Thanks to TheNamelessBard for the signature
OTGBionicArm
<McFly>
OTGBionicArm's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 18, 2013 8:24pm | Report
Now, I just ambled into this thread because I saw so many posts over the last day in it. So, I don't know everything that was said, but Cuddowls why do you make these threads and ask these questions? >.>
Rhollback
<Member>
Rhollback's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 18, 2013 8:31pm | Report
Because it's a failed attempt at trolling?

Thanks to the very talented The_Nameless_Bard
MrCuddowls
<Member>
MrCuddowls's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 18, 2013 8:41pm | Report
Remember the last big thread I made
Pepperidge Farm remembers

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide