Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

So I asked people why their god doesn't help...

Creator: MrCuddowls February 17, 2013 2:11am
Fruyti
<Member>
Fruyti's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 18, 2013 6:30pm | Report
What's your point in being angry/pissed at them? It's their belief, let them believe what they want. Do you really think you can change someone's opinion? If this is to express your frustration, go write in your diary.

Jeez, d00d.
sirell
<Member>
sirell's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 18, 2013 6:33pm | Report
Just to mention, the Bible mentions the existence of other Gods...

And again, to throw in the Problem of Induction...
Mowen
<Retired Admin>
Mowen's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 18, 2013 7:01pm | Report
Fruyti, going against your own advice ftl!

Also please don't call people morons even if you think they are. :x
MrCuddowls
<Member>
MrCuddowls's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 18, 2013 7:02pm | Report
Fruyti wrote:

What's your point in being angry/pissed at them? It's their belief, let them believe what they want. Do you really think you can change someone's opinion? If this is to express your frustration, go write in your diary.

Jeez, d00d.

I get your point.

But im simply never going to be content with people who slow down the advancment of humanity or overall weaken humanity.

According to Christians you never abort a child no matter what, not even if they have some kind of genetic disease or if the women who is holding the child got raped.

First of all, by birthing people with genetic disease we are weakening are gene pool. Which according to nature is a really really ****ing bad idea. I say abort the genetic diseases, ya people might be sad for a while but in the long run less people will be sad because less people will have the ******** disease. AND the human gene pool will be stronger, in turn making us a stronger species.

Who the **** is content with making humanity itself weak because they want their ******ed child to born. (im not using this insultingly, ******ation is a disease)

The governments of the world should be wise about this **** and should start funding this kind of stuff less. They should start giving less care for the people with HIV and making sure the virus doesn't spread further. If HIV is gone, guess what, NO ONE ELSE IS GOING TO GET IT.

I simply will never be content with the this.
Im sorry but I care more about humanity as a species than your ****ing HIV infested body or ******ed new born.

That is all.
Rhollback
<Member>
Rhollback's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 18, 2013 7:24pm | Report
MrCuddowls wrote:

I get your point.

But im simply never going to be content with people who slow down the advancment of humanity or overall weaken humanity.

According to Christians you never abort a child no matter what, not even if they have some kind of genetic disease or if the women who is holding the child got raped.

First of all, by birthing people with genetic disease we are weakening are gene pool. Which according to nature is a really really ****ing bad idea. I say abort the genetic diseases, ya people might be sad for a while but in the long run less people will be sad because less people will have the ******** disease. AND the human gene pool will be stronger, in turn making us a stronger species.

Who the **** is content with making humanity itself weak because they want their ******ed child to born. (im not using this insultingly, ******ation is a disease)

The governments of the world should be wise about this **** and should start funding this kind of stuff less. They should start giving less care for the people with HIV and making sure the virus doesn't spread further. If HIV is gone, guess what, NO ONE ELSE IS GOING TO GET IT.

I simply will never be content with the this.
Im sorry but I care more about humanity as a species than your ****ing HIV infested body or ******ed new born.

That is all.

You sound like Hitler but without the political smarts.

Thanks to the very talented The_Nameless_Bard
Nighthawk
<Veteran>
Nighthawk's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 18, 2013 7:27pm | Report
LOL CUDD ARE YOU SERIOUS DUDE?

YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT LOL.

Christians weaken humanity? ********. Perhaps hardcore Christian extremists BARELY slow down the 'advancement' of the human kind, because there are very few of them, and people hardly listen to the crazy guy across the street. There are also very few hardcore extremist Christians who actually matter in the world. Not only that but the people who have improved the world and are Christians FAR outweigh the number of people who slow it down.

Martin Luther King, Galileo, Abe Lincoln, George Washington, Christopher Columbus, Isaac Newton, the Wright Brothers, etc.

The entire culture of North America is basically founded by people who believed in God, even if they weren't Christians. It can be argued that the entire earth would be much different if Christians hadn't had the ambition to spread the word of God in one way or another. While believing in God doesn't just mean you become more empowered and a better person, there is definitely a correspondence between people who are Christian and what they accomplish in the world.

And for the argument of 'you must bear the baby even if you were raped etc w/e w/e w/e' that's the dumbest thing I've ever heard. Weakening the gene pool? Lolno, there are 8 billion people on the Earth, even if there were a lot of people experiencing what you, in your ignorance, would call ******ation, it is still a very small amount of the people in the world. I'd estimate that about 10% of the world population is like that. The human race as a species will probably go extinct long before the gene pool is convoluted enough for it to be a problem. Not to mention life is the most precious thing on the earth to many people, and being mentally ill is not a death sentence, you can still live your life with very little difference, in fact I think they might even be smarter then you in some cases.

Do some bloody research before you post.

DillButt64
<Editor>
DillButt64's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 18, 2013 7:27pm | Report
so youre saying youre angry at Christians because they want to have children that they know will have a disability? and because they give care to people with HIV and AIDS? thats weird because most christians i know are abstinent meaning they wait till marriage to have sex so they wouldnt be the reason HIV is getting spread, and on the whole disabled child thing its because its their own flesh and blood, they created it, and youre saying "get an abortion because its gonna be ******ed" sorry but some people have emotional connections to children they made disabled or not and i know your 15 year old brain cant comprehend the emotional connection parents can have for children
Thanks to TheNamelessBard for the signature
Mowen
<Retired Admin>
Mowen's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 18, 2013 7:29pm | Report
You know that whether or not it's a genetic disease is irrelevant if the person with that disease doesn't reproduce right? I'm going to venture a guess that most people that are classified as severely ******ed don't reproduce. Also according to wiki the cause of mental ******ation among children is unknown for 1/3 to 1/2 of cases.

I don't think Christians are the only people who feel that no one can choose who has the right to live or die. If you think you can answer that question maybe you should think about if someone actually had that power how would they decide that? What do some people think are worthwhile characteristics for the human race and what is not? Would you or any of your friends not make the cut? Maybe they would kill off everybody that doesn't use their turn signals because they are endangering the lives of the more intelligent, law-abiding citizens. Nobody's perfect.
Thanks to GrandMasterD for my sig!
Shaddofokkusu
<Member>
Shaddofokkusu's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 18, 2013 7:30pm | Report
MrCuddowls wrote:

@moon
Explain to me why all these god's don't exist
Spoiler: Click to view

Ok so this goes into the whole debate of the falsehoods created by man to suit their own needs and desires this is what ever religion not just christians say, but all of them. Do you know why this is, it's because humans have the desire to be free hence free will. This is how religions start by twisting the words of another to try and create followers in order to make a "world" for themselves rather than learn that everyone is different and has different beliefs.
Luther3000
<Sharpshooter>
Luther3000's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 18, 2013 7:33pm | Report
Rhollback wrote:

You sound like Hitler but without the political smarts.

I'm no fan of religion but that's exactly what I thought when I read that.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide