Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

So I went to apply for scholarships.....

Creator: Toshabi April 18, 2012 6:03pm
1 2
Phoenix0000ff
<Member>
Phoenix0000ff's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 18, 2012 11:40pm | Report
I had above a 4.0 gpa for a while but I went to a few different schools, it's a long story but 2 of them were not that great.

I'm kind of proud of it but at the same time I don't like to mention that because people have judged me and even been violent with me in the past for it XP
Self proclaimed worlds best Jungle Twitch player
You can find my one and only guide here.
I love you.
Mooninites
<Member>
Mooninites's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 19, 2012 12:24am | Report
i got a scholarship for being an eagle scout, amount I was given 1k out of a total $33,000 (approx.) a year tuition. My friend, "short peoples scholarship" for being a male with the height of 5'2. How much did he get oh you know, $10,000 of the $14,000 tuition

he's in state, I'm not. Long story short, I actually achieved something in my life he just was born. I get 10% of the amount he gets. That seems fair?
Thanks for the Signature MissMaw!
PotatisFarfar
<Veteran>
PotatisFarfar's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 19, 2012 6:41am | Report
America **** YEAH!
Slappiz
<Member>
Slappiz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 19, 2012 7:13am | Report
America is so weird, god bless the vikings of Scandinavia!
Nighthawk
<Veteran>
Nighthawk's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 19, 2012 7:29am | Report
Cause people who aren't white totally need more help then white people. And can't forget that woman are to helpless to do anything themselves, so they need better scholarships. And not being straight ofc makes you dumber then being straight so we need to help them with scholarships, that's only fair.

JEFFY40HANDS
<Altruistic Artist>
JEFFY40HANDS's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 19, 2012 9:46am | Report
Politics is what it boils down to. Or thats my opinion. If youre different you somehow deserve to get treated better because your life was harder by being gay/les/bi/trans. I have nothing against anyone honestly. But where is my scholarship for being the son raised by a single mom who works non stop everyday to provide for my brother and i? Better yet, where is her scholarship? Ive known people with different sexual preferences who grew up in perfectly stable loving homes, their parents made good money, they have never wanted for anything. Now theyre in college on a scholarship not for their acedamic or athletic abilities. But because theyre gay/bi/trans....

@jhoi: theyre the indiginous people. They were their first. Their land is no longer theirs. It was taken, so for some sort of compensation for the hundreds of years of displacement and mistreatment they get the ability to have an education. Everyone deserves an education. Stop complaining about them and realize the level of absurdity your opion has.....you wouldnt knock an african american in america getting a scholarship because we kidnapped,raped, enslaved, killed, violated his/her ancestors would you?
PotatisFarfar
<Veteran>
PotatisFarfar's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 19, 2012 11:09am | Report
Who cared what any one did to there ancestors?

It have nothing to do in person in question.

Base people by who they are and not what gender,race or sexual preference...
Canoas
<Member>
Canoas's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 19, 2012 5:54pm | Report
Over here the scholarships depend on how much money your family makes, the transport you use, if you already lived near the university or if you had to buy/rent a place, etc. Basically, the financial help they give you is based on the financial help you need. As far as I know being a short black ugly transvestite won't get you anything more than everyone else, which to me sounds fair.

EDIT: Also, what do you have to do to prove you're gay?
"Oh, so you applied for the homosexual scholarship?"
"I did"
"Are you really gay?"
"Yeah..."
*Drops pants*
"You know what you have to do, right?"
1 2

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide