Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

So I'm finally gonna do it.

Creator: Acid Reigns September 11, 2012 8:30pm
Vavena
<Member>
Vavena's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 12, 2012 12:00pm | Report
Searz wrote:

Lol, u baddies. Don't even know what a good game is.

Oh man, you did not just say that.
Searz
<Ancient Member>
Searz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 12, 2012 12:22pm | Report
Vavena wrote:

Oh man, you did not just say that.

***** please

Canoas wrote:

Please explain why skyrim is a bad game.

I don't think it's a bad game by any means, just nothing special. I strongly doubt it'll be a classic.
Google has a job title called "Head of Black Community Engagement"..
I don't know whether to cry or laugh.. or both.
caucheka
<Veteran>
caucheka's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 12, 2012 12:31pm | Report
just because its popular doesnt mean its good.

everything about skyrim is pisspoor and lazy. besides the obvious weight/speed difference between a hammer and a dagger, for example, the melee weapons are all the same. enemies barely even register the actual physical blow. each hit feels weak and unsatisfying like you're slicing air. no mounted combat either, how is that even acceptable?

there is very little quest variety, 'infinite quests' means the same 6 handed to you over and over again. killing dragons got boring after the second time, let alone the 18th. npcs are all boring and uninteresting, with the same handful of lines scattered about ****ing everywhere.

the landscape is barren, a handful of landmarks here and there but mostly void of any originality. the game is designed with fast travel anyway, meaning less interaction with the map since you can just port to where you need to go.

level scaling makes no sense. a wolf thats hard to kill at level 1 should easily get its **** stomped at level 8, or level 20. or any level above 1 really. but it doesnt get easier to kill, it stays the same toughness in killing it throughout each level. on top of that, the difficulty levels are a joke. the only thing that changes when you change difficulty is the health of the enemies. which doesnt make it harder, only more tedious.

leveling sucks as well. use the same thing over and over and your power with it increases. that and except for a select few, all the perks are just +20% of something. i'm sorry, i thought this was an rpg. where are my stats? oh right, they were too hard. we want everyone and their grandma to play this game, thats what rpgs are for.

you know what other rpg tried to get away with rampant casualization? dragon age 2. yet at the end of the day skyrim gets praised for being a casual *****tain of a rpg.

lets also not forget 20 dollars for a 4 hour long dlc story, with the main attraction was finished in less than a week after the game was released. the same dlc that won't be on ps3 because bethesda sucks *** at coding and -still- can't fix a gamebreaking bug that was reported to happen in fallout 3 (fallout 3 came out in 2008, they had 3 years to try to fix this.) but this is obviously sonys fault.

they also took the top rated mod for skyrim and ported it to xbox, while charging for it.

and you want to know the funny thing? they don't have to do anything to fix the game.
Spoiler: Click to view
I like things that make me feel stupid. - Ken Levine
Canoas
<Member>
Canoas's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 12, 2012 12:32pm | Report
I fail to see why the argument is invalid. Games are made to be enjoyed. The more fun a game is the better it is.

Also,
Dual wielding was fine for me.
Some of the bugs were awesome, the others didn't make much difference.
I did exactly the opposite. I finished all major quest lines (companions, dark brotherhood, college, civil war, etc.), explored all I could find and didn't really feel like finishing the main one.
There was nothing wrong with light armor imo.
Toshabi
<Veteran>
Toshabi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 12, 2012 12:32pm | Report
True. Skyrim was made fun via the community mods, but only that can be entertaining for so long. Imo skyrim got overhyped and suffered the jet lag of not meeting expectations. It wasnt bad but it wasn't anything special. Most big titles suffer from this
MrCuddowls wrote:

Hahahaha telling me my items are bad HHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAhA
Listen buddy don't judge someone's items if your only level 13
This build is Platinum approved, Thats all you need to know

Searz
<Ancient Member>
Searz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 12, 2012 12:35pm | Report
Toshabi wrote:

True. Skyrim was made fun via the community mods, but only that can be entertaining for so long. Imo skyrim got overhyped and suffered the jet lag of not meeting expectations. It wasnt bad but it wasn't anything special. Most big titles suffer from this

Exactly.
""Toshabi took thy **** and strucketh Hotshot in his face 'thou art no god'" Toshabi 3:16" - Toshabi

"And then, TheJohn said something so Brazilian that it made all the Brazilians in Brazil turn to look at him" - Toshabi

"abloobloo ur triggering me" - Toshabi
Canoas
<Member>
Canoas's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 12, 2012 12:38pm | Report
Well, if you guys don't like it there's nothing I can do. Personally I played it for 234 hours with barely any mods. It's definitely one of the top 10 games that provided the most fun for me.
Searz
<Ancient Member>
Searz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 12, 2012 12:41pm | Report
Ya, some people don't mind the problems of the game. I for one have MAJOR trouble with some things in the game and it's ultimately those things that diminished the experience for me.

As I said; the greatness of the game is diminished by the flaws, for me.
"I walked up to her big butt and asked her *** butt what." - Lil Wayne, lyrical genius

"I can't decide where I stand on abortion, on one hand it is killing children, on the other it gives women a choice." - ???
Toshabi
<Veteran>
Toshabi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 12, 2012 12:45pm | Report
Imo it didnt deserve game of the year. Then again, the other nominations were lackluster too
Searz
<Ancient Member>
Searz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 12, 2012 1:51pm | Report
Toshabi wrote:

Imo it didnt deserve game of the year. Then again, the other nominations were lackluster too

Game of the year is ******** in most cases. They only include specific AAA titles and who knows, they might even be as corrupt as the AAA reviews in general..
"Nothing says I like you more than letting you drink my filtered urine." - deityignis

"MY WHOLE LIFE IS A WANK." - WTTNHK

"There are boobs...LOTS OF BOOBS. And then Obama comes out of no where." - JEFFY40HANDS, on Air Gear

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide