Apology not accepted.
"Apologise" for the way you spell apologize.
"Apologise" for the way you spell apologize.
"Blizzard spoke thus; Thou shalt not BM. And the players replied Nay, I shall Play my hand with Lethal already on the board. And so Blizzard sent unto them this Brawl of Yogg, As a lesson for their sins of Pride and Greed, for he is the Prophet of Madness and RNG. On that day, the tavern descended into an era of chaos and darkness, until the weekend passed and everyone forgot all about it. Amen. Book of SMOrc, Verse 20, Chapter 4." - Feam T
HiFromBuddha wrote:
I dream of a world with no ableism. I want a world where people in wheelchairs can stand up for their rights and walk their own path.
I don't know if i should feel sorry, but i laughed so hard at this.
TheRealCefor wrote:
The point of this thread is beyond me
This thread has more worth than 100% of NicknameMy, Sirnokali, and BBG threads combined.
Searz wrote:
Apology not accepted.
"Apologise" for the way you spell apologize.
"Apologise" for the way you spell apologize.
I actually speak English, not American.
Jack Rubino wrote:
I don't know if i should feel sorry, but i laughed so hard at this.
Don't worry. Politically incorrect humour is the best humour.
You need to log in before commenting.


But we're rapidly approaching an edge that I'm not going to dance on.