But Tosh how can we remove the mods and admins if there are no mods and admins to remove them????

Thanks to Fatelblade for the sig!
Sirnikolai wrote:
What a twisted thread.
I don't know who is straight, gay or transgender on this forum site anymore. I'm terrified.
I don't know who is straight, gay or transgender on this forum site anymore. I'm terrified.
FTFY
Thanks Natuhlee for the sig!

RottedApples wrote:
It was on this day, i realized Mowen is an anagram for Women
(probably not intentional)
(probably not intentional)
Also Wenom. W for extra toxicity in soloq

Signature by me =)
HiFromBuddha wrote:
I actually speak English, not American.
What happened to your apologetic attitude? Was there no sincerity in your words? Are you not truly sorry about the atrocities you've committed?
The moment a religious person unknowingly calls his own ways stupid: "And lol. I highly doubt you have magic powers. If you proved it I would believe you, but since you 'refuse to', I choose not to."
Searz wrote:
What happened to your apologetic attitude? Was there no sincerity in your words? Are you not truly sorry about the atrocities you've committed?
I was only in it for the frottage.
|
Imma 'bout to end this man's whole career My rather unimpressive and slowly growing anime list! Currently watching:
Nisekoi: False Love |
|
You need to log in before commenting.


<Veteran>