Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

The best year for gamers ever.

Creator: Dotter December 21, 2011 9:54am
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Acid Reigns
<Member>
Acid Reigns's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 21, 2011 12:08pm | Report
and yes I can change subjects a lot, and not really make a whole lot of sense in doing so if I want, there's nothing you can do to stop me >:D
DuffTime
<Member>
DuffTime's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 21, 2011 12:10pm | Report
FF4's last boss was easy wat da heck :P

I mean I played FFT once and it never did become interesting again. It was a great one time play through though.

I guess it should have got snapping faster because I had to jump ship. I was going to commit suicide if I had to play with those boring under developed characters any longer.
Acid Reigns
<Member>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 21, 2011 12:18pm | Report
do you mean the original, for snes, or the remake? cause I never beat the snes one cause I was like 3 or when I had it, so I had to play the ps1 version :o

But I can remember doing great the whole game, and then getting to the last boss, and having him 1 shot my whole team, and then having to grind for like 2 hours to get strong enough :/

tbh that happened to me the first time I played CT, but I went back last year and decided to try it cause I was bored, and then lovved it :P
DuffTime
<Member>
DuffTime's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 21, 2011 12:22pm | Report
xPPP

Original for SNES, I didn't know there was a remake.

But even FF2 could be broken easily. Put Cecil in the back row and have everyone get low HP.

He will cover everyone's hits, and Cecil takes no damage from anything. Cast wall on everyone and GG.
example1013
<Member>
example1013's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 21, 2011 12:25pm | Report
I've been watching two guys playing through Chrono Trigger (basically like a Let's Play, but the idea is they keep going until they don't want to play anymore, instead of just playing through whatever and then finishing at a set point). Interesting stuff.
Luther3000
<Sharpshooter>
Luther3000's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 21, 2011 12:27pm | Report
Well, I can see why you'd not like 8 and 10 onwards, but 7 and 9 for me were awesome. Chrono Trigger is great too.
Acid Reigns
<Member>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 21, 2011 12:30pm | Report
there's a ps1 remake, and a gba remake, and the gba one has extra stuffs in it :P

What about them spells that cant be reflected though, like the last bosses ones?
Or them masks that wall themselves and use spells on themselves?

I agree though, wall is OP, pretty much insta win against both asura, and bahamut :O
Atarios
<Member>
Atarios's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 21, 2011 1:07pm | Report
Does Dissidia count as FF?
Thanks Jhoi,Xenasis,JEFFY40HANDS for the Sigs ! :D
Samoh
<Member>
Samoh's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 21, 2011 1:32pm | Report
It was like 2009 for me (I think). The year I first got world of warcraft, I absolutely loved the game. It's all dead for me now sadly, but that was probably my best year, because it got me interested in a more competitive scene. And I met a lot of cool people :P
Thanks to Koksei, The_Nameless_Bard,JhoiJhoi, LaCorpse, JEFFY40HANDS and myself for the signatures! I am also a certified gangster.
Acid Reigns
<Member>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 21, 2011 1:46pm | Report
to be honest, I practically count any square game as a ff :o
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide