Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

The best year for gamers ever.

Creator: Dotter December 21, 2011 9:54am
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Dotter
<Member>
Dotter's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 22, 2011 8:09am | Report
I remember my first PS1 game was Croc. I loved that game :D

And also the first FIFA game, I played that al lot with my brothers and dad..
Acid Reigns
<Member>
Acid Reigns's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 22, 2011 8:05pm | Report
Quoted:
Earthbound (mother 2) 4 lyfe suckars

^THIS!
BWalma
<Member>
BWalma's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 22, 2011 8:35pm | Report
This was a terrible year for gaming for me. The only games I have picked up were League which is obvious since I am here. Saints Row the Third, and SWTOR but Im not a big fan of MMORPG's.

What needs to be addressed here is that each year releases different genres of games. We need to look past COD, HALO, FIFA, MADDEN and any other annually released video game franchise since they will always be released every year.

I mean I picked up MW3 but I don't think it's really worth mentioning since it was the same game last year and the year before and the same as the year before and the was the same four years ago. Same with halo, and FIFA, now of course I might be getting emotions running high over the lovers of those games. I understand that and I am the same way for halo but, we just need to get past the recurring series for a minute.

So this leaves me with LEAGUE, SR3 and SWTOR, SR3 was Meh. story could have been better and multiplayer could actually exist on the platform I play the game on (OnLive). Then SWTOR My family preordered for me for Xmas and the customer service people wouldent help us out with my error and thus my early access was none existent and I have yet to play the MMORPG. Now this just leaves League. Oh god! This game I swear could make game of the year I swear in my book. So much content, so much fun, free to play if you choose if you don't wana pay for skins and such, Community is great!

So for 2011 I have an amazing game, a Meh game and a game which the customer service sucks balls at, Looking back its hard to say which was the best gaming year for me personally. I may have to go with 1999 like one guy stated before me. On his list he had like 8 of my most played games when I was younger and that's proberly where I had the most fun playing,

However I have good feeling for upcoming 2012. The SSX franchise is back! So gonna hit that game up once released! Fnal Fantasy XIII-2 do I need to plain my passion for the FFX series? Mass Effect 3! Super exited for that to be released. I need to know how it ends. Then maybe Starcraft HoTS might come out haha. Then maybe I'll do some DOTA 2 who knows haha.

<3 Alma

Thank You! For all who created my sigs! -- The_Nameless_Bard, Zesty, and Jhoijhoi
Dotter
<Member>
Dotter's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 23, 2011 12:54am | Report
You do have a good point there, but that doesn't change the fact that they are all insanely awaited games, which might make it a big year for gaming for the people, who think that COD MW 3 and BF3 might improve the FPS genre even more. ^^
Both games seem to have received very good ratings, so I guess both games have nailed it once more.

Are anybody interested in the release of games as Sonic Unleashed & Rayman Origins?
Dotter
<Member>
Dotter's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 23, 2011 12:55am | Report
Zelda: The Skyward Sword is also a huge deal in the gaming industry, I read a review on IGN giving it 10/10, which is somewhat rare on that site.
Dotter
<Member>
Dotter's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 23, 2011 12:57am | Report
BWalma:

But I meant the best year, due to the releases that year. The best year for the gaming industry so to say. And LoL wasn't released in 2011, though I agree that it is a ****ing good game. (though I'm getting rather tired of it - can't wait for my PS3 to have some other good games to play)
koksei
<Member>
koksei's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 23, 2011 1:03am | Report
Well I got/played Skyrim which is really awesome :3 love it!
I tested Rage at ma friends house and the landscapes really are awesome and the graphic is just great ;)

~ Sig by Xiaowiriamu ~
Xiron
<Editor>
Xiron's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 23, 2011 3:29am | Report
This year = awesome!
I got League of Legends. Then Battlefield 3. Then Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3. Then Skyrim. And finally Portal 2. And I'll get the new Assassin's Creed to christmas. Hell of a year!
Wayne3100
<Retired Admin>
Wayne3100's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 23, 2011 5:40am | Report
Played Uncharted 3 (absolutely awesome :D) and am still playing Dragon Age 2 (which I think is actually quite good), but have played LoL for most of the year. Good year, but not necessarily the best ever

Thanks to MissMaw for the signature!
BWalma
<Member>
BWalma's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 23, 2011 7:58am | Report
Wayne3100 wrote:

Played Uncharted 3 (absolutely awesome :D) and am still playing Dragon Age 2 (which I think is actually quite good), but have played LoL for most of the year. Good year, but not necessarily the best ever

Mutual feeling bro !

<3 Alma

Thank You! For all who created my sigs! -- The_Nameless_Bard, Zesty, and Jhoijhoi
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide