Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

The best year for gamers ever.

Creator: Dotter December 21, 2011 9:54am
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Acid Reigns
<Member>
Acid Reigns's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 28, 2011 2:56am | Report
Ah, ok then
Dotter
<Member>
Dotter's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 28, 2011 7:59am | Report
Searz:
You talking about my list of games I liked or the list of games from 2011?

Cause I haven't tried them, except a few of them, so I dunno. I'm just saying the games are big names and that I'd like to try them.

(And most of them have received pretty decent ratings ^^)
Pølsemanden
<Member>
Pølsemanden's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 28, 2011 7:38pm | Report
pretty sure doom is a little earlier than James Bond. Though Doom was kinda neat as well.

I prefer Goldeneye like a million times to doom though.
Ty MM and Blood for the sigs :3 | Rammus is comming back - heard it here first!

"Carrying"-guide | My reviewservice
Searz
<Ancient Member>
Searz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 29, 2011 3:11am | Report
Ratings=****
It's SO OBVIOUS that the game companies are bribing the reviewers in some cases.. (<--this mostly happens with big blockbuster games)
Just look at CoD:MW3. It has 8/10 in press score, but 2/10 in user score.

The only really good blockbuster games I can think of that came out this year are Batman:AC and Deus Ex 3.
"I walked up to her big butt and asked her *** butt what." - Lil Wayne, lyrical genius

"I can't decide where I stand on abortion, on one hand it is killing children, on the other it gives women a choice." - ???
Dotter
<Member>
Dotter's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 29, 2011 5:58am | Report
I'm not that much into COD, but a lot of people LOVE it and play it quite a lot. That's about the only reason I put it on the list, same with BF3. I'm not a big fan of FPS games compared to other types of games. To some people these games are big deals when they are releases. I was mentioning them because they are so mainstream, not necessarily because I find them good.

Games as Deus Ex, Skyrim, Batman AC and Uncharted 3 are the games that might make 2011 a good gaming year for me :) + FIFA has never been better than this year, which also drags up, since I've been playing FIFA since the first one was released ^^

I'll probably also like Dark Souls and a game as Zelda: Skyward Sword might also be a worthy mention.
Acid Reigns
<Member>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 29, 2011 9:16pm | Report
Didn't starcraft 2 come out this year? or was that 2010?

If so how come that wasn't mentioned?
I'm more of a fan of the first one, (mostly cause I'm terribad at the 2nd) but it's still a huge release O.o
Searz
<Ancient Member>
Searz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 30, 2011 1:14am | Report
I don't think Skyrim is all that from what I've seen. I've yet to play it though.
"every now and again you come across a game that has so little emotional connection to who you are that you end up standing there, gazing at the screen and saying "I'm just pressing buttons and my life has no meaning,"" - Colin Campbell
Dotter
<Member>
Dotter's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 31, 2011 6:28pm | Report
I've been playing Skyrim for some time now, and I really like it ^^

There's so much to do, and I really like the way you can improve yourself.
iBradlee
<Member>
iBradlee's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 1, 2012 11:52am | Report
Never been like a hardcore gamer, or anything.

In fact, I don't know that I've REALLY gotten into any games up until this year,(Last year now, I guess), when I started playing LoL and Skyrim. So I dunno if I can accurately describe the "Best year for Gamers"

Although I haven't played ****loads of games, I'd honestly have to say that Skyrim's probably one of the best games I've played. Not saying a whole lot, but I do enjoy that game immensely. So much so, actually, that I'm willingly starting completely over (friend of a friend and I accidentally swapped xbox HD's awhile back, and just yesterday returned them)
Acid Reigns
<Member>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 1, 2012 9:55pm | Report
^I must've had 6-7 characters on oblivion :P

Though only 3 of them ever got really strong. 1 was basically as strong as you could get without using glitches, so it's all good :D
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide