Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

trolling to become illegal in arizona

Creator: caucheka April 3, 2012 4:32pm
Toshabi
<Veteran>
Toshabi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 4, 2012 12:45pm | Report
Lugignaf wrote:

Also, we don't have ****ty legislation in Oregon. Just rain.

http://www.dumblaws.com/laws/united-states/oregon
jhoijhoi wrote:

Also, I think the levels of immorality in this thread are astounding. You'd really throw a child off a boat for your own luggage? Wow.

PotatisFarfar
<Veteran>
PotatisFarfar's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 4, 2012 1:49pm | Report
The first thing i came to think about is poor Noah :(.
Lugignaf
<Veteran>
Lugignaf's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 4, 2012 3:14pm | Report

Quoted:

Drivers may not pump their own gas.

There is 1 other state that has that law.

Some of ours are weird I guess. Thank you for pointing this out to me.
Our family has been doing illegal things for almost 17 years I guess.

Thank you to jhoijhoi for the sig, and all the dividers in the guide.

LaronX
<Member>
LaronX's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 4, 2012 3:25pm | Report
Well as far as I know in one state of germany to execute people is still allowed by the laws. But it can't come into effect as the laws made be the republic break the once staats if they conflict.
Thanks lgnition for the Sig.
Canoas
<Member>
Canoas's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 4, 2012 3:57pm | Report
Those are laws that probably made sense once, but no one bothered to erase them.
You can't really compare it with the new stupid laws coming out. These are truly truly stupid.
Darcurse
<Member>
Darcurse's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 4, 2012 4:17pm | Report
"Laws that make sense.."

Just for the fun of it:

In Biritiba Mirim, a small village near Sao Paulo, ppl are by law prohibited to die.
The major suddenly enforced this after the local graveyard hadn't any space left and since the national environment council didn't approve of a buildout, the major had to upheld the law.

It's so damn fun what kind of twisted abomination can spawn from human logic... o.o...
Canoas
<Member>
Canoas's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 4, 2012 7:04pm | Report
Darcurse wrote:

"Laws that make sense.."

Just for the fun of it:

In Biritiba Mirim, a small village near Sao Paulo, ppl are by law prohibited to die.
The major suddenly enforced this after the local graveyard hadn't any space left and since the national environment council didn't approve of a buildout, the major had to upheld the law.

It's so damn fun what kind of twisted abomination can spawn from human logic... o.o...

That law makes perfect sense to me.

1. There's no space in the graveyard.
2. The prisons are empty.
3. Make a law that lets them store dead bodies in the prison.
4. ????
5. Profit

Whoever thought of it is a genius. I would have done exactly the same. They don't let us expand the graveyard? Fine, let's see if this law will change their mind.
Toshabi
<Veteran>
Toshabi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 4, 2012 7:19pm | Report
Plus you get royalties on them breaking the law, so they make money from the people who would've originally collected the stiffs will money.
Samoh
<Member>
Samoh's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 5, 2012 3:19am | Report
Saw this on Sourcefed, I think it's brilliant, the lucky trolls in Arizona get more of a risk factor and a rush from making someone angry. Lucky bastards.
Thanks to Koksei, The_Nameless_Bard,JhoiJhoi, LaCorpse, JEFFY40HANDS and myself for the signatures! I am also a certified gangster.
Toshabi
<Veteran>
Toshabi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 5, 2012 3:55am | Report
Samoh wrote:

Saw this on Sourcefed, I think it's brilliant, the lucky trolls in Arizona get more of a risk factor and a rush from making someone angry. Lucky bastards.

You fail to understand that this is a risk factor to /everyone/ on the internet. See, you're what I call a "typical politician". You read the title, think it sounds good and let it run by without reading the fine print, only to realize that in detail, this bill was something dumb and shouldn't have been passed. So, to avoid overloading your little pea brain, I'm going to conveniently pull out the fine print that you should take a look at and explain it so that it becomes crystal clear on why this is bad news for people like you, mkay?

Quoted:
>It is unlawful for any person, with intent to terrify, intimidate, threaten, harass, annoy or offend, to use ANY ELECTRONIC OR DIGITAL DEVICE and use any obscene, lewd or profane language or suggest any lewd or lascivious act, or threaten to inflict physical harm to the person or property of any person. It is also unlawful to otherwise disturb by repeated anonymous ELECTRONIC OR DIGITAL COMMUNICATIONS the peace, quiet or right of privacy of any person at the place where the COMMUNICATIONS were received.

Now why is this bad, you say? Well, basically, I can have an opinion such as "I think ponies are amazing and awesome and everyone should love them!". You come into the thread and you're like "No, ponies are not awesome. I think it's a little weird for an adult male to watch a little girls tv show". Guess what I can do? I can phone the internet police and get you put in jail for your comment, because you caused grief to my person with your insulting words against my interests. Because by this law, having an opinion against my opinion, no matter how dumb it is, can count as trolling. This law is so exploitable, it'll make your head spin on the ways I can get you locked behind bars for the comments you've made alone on this website. You say "But it's a ****py case, it will get thrown out!", well guess what? I'm a rich guy and I push for a court case anyways. You can't afford court fees? Too bad, I can! :>

So yeah! The more you know! :>
MrCuddowls wrote:

Hahahaha telling me my items are bad HHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAhA
Listen buddy don't judge someone's items if your only level 13
This build is Platinum approved, Thats all you need to know

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide