Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

trolling to become illegal in arizona

Creator: caucheka April 3, 2012 4:32pm
1 2 3 4
Samoh
<Member>
Samoh's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 5, 2012 8:55am | Report
Toshabi wrote:

You fail to understand that this is a risk factor to /everyone/ on the internet. See, you're what I call a "typical politician". You read the title, think it sounds good and let it run by without reading the fine print, only to realize that in detail, this bill was something dumb and shouldn't have been passed. So, to avoid overloading your little pea brain, I'm going to conveniently pull out the fine print that you should take a look at and explain it so that it becomes crystal clear on why this is bad news for people like you, mkay?

Ahhh, it's a bad thing I see! Sorry, I completely mis-understood it. I am an idiot though, so it's not strange.
Thanks to Koksei, The_Nameless_Bard,JhoiJhoi, LaCorpse, JEFFY40HANDS and myself for the signatures! I am also a certified gangster.
Searz
<Ancient Member>
Searz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 5, 2012 2:04pm | Report
Samoh wrote:

I am an idiot though, so it's not strange.

True dat <3
"He cooked cake." - MrCuddowls

"Oh forget it, I have nothing to hid, I admit it, 12 hours of every single day of my life ever since I was eleven years old have been anal sex with canoes" - MrCuddowls
KRDemoZ
<Member>
KRDemoZ's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 5, 2012 11:33pm | Report
I don't know why people are saying freedom of speech in America is dead... Only Arizona is that stupid.
Thanks to jhoijhoi for her sig making tutorial
Toshabi
<Veteran>
Toshabi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 6, 2012 12:39am | Report
KRDemoZ wrote:

I don't know why people are saying freedom of speech in America is dead... Only Arizona is that stupid.

It's the nature of trends in America. When something drastic like that takes place in one state, it will surely spread to the others with like-minded politicians.
Canoas
<Member>
Canoas's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 6, 2012 4:37am | Report
KRDemoZ wrote:

I keep seeing stories of policemen arresting photographers, arresting people for verbal insults, etc.
caucheka
<Veteran>
caucheka's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 6, 2012 11:50am | Report
in other news, its now illegal to protest in the same building/area that someone protected by the secret service is in, even if you don't know they're there.

so much for the first amendment.
I like things that make me feel stupid. - Ken Levine
KRDemoZ
<Member>
KRDemoZ's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 6, 2012 6:12pm | Report
caucheka wrote:

in other news, its now illegal to protest in the same building/area that someone protected by the secret service is in, even if you don't know they're there.

so much for the first amendment.

I get that part. Getting arrested for not knowing they're their though is bull **** though.
Thanks to jhoijhoi for her sig making tutorial
caucheka
<Veteran>
caucheka's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 6, 2012 10:35pm | Report
its in the first amendment that we have freedom of assembly and freedom to protest peacefully. i'll be damned if they arrest someone because of where they're protesting.
I like things that make me feel stupid. - Ken Levine
CasterMaster
<Veteran>
CasterMaster's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 6, 2012 10:38pm | Report
so when is it going to be illegal? =P

My Elise Guide | My Kassadin Guide
Thanks to jhoijhoi, albableat, Arcana3, GMD and I for the awesome sigs! im a zombie
1 2 3 4

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide