Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Trump is a cancerous mole that America probably...

Creator: Searz March 4, 2016 4:35am
MrCuddowls
<Member>
MrCuddowls's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 7, 2016 1:52pm | Report
These are your choices folks:

Hillary: Anti 1st amendment
Trump: Pro 1st amendment
Sanders: Rainbows and Unicorns
mastrer1000
<Editor>
mastrer1000's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 7, 2016 2:00pm | Report
You guys should keep in mind that the next president will choose at least one supreme justice(I think that was the right term), so considering there is trump and trump in more extreme on the republican side, you really should vote hillary if sanders doesn't make it through the primaries.
Thanks to IPodPulse for this <3^
MrCuddowls
<Member>
MrCuddowls's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 7, 2016 2:35pm | Report
You guys should keep in mind that the next president will choose at least one supreme justice(I think that was the right term), so considering there is trump and trump in more extreme on the republican side, you really should vote hillary if sanders doesn't make it through the primaries.

>advocating voting for Hillary in any way shape or form

Idiot
mastrer1000
<Editor>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 7, 2016 2:43pm | Report
MrCuddowls wrote:

>advocating voting for Hillary in any way shape or form

Idiot

I like her as much as anyone else here(and you should be voting sanders in your primaries IMO), but if the election keeps going the way it is right now, hillary will be the dem nominee and it will be trump(I don't think cruz has any kind of chance) vs her. This means that you will either hillary or the man who denied climate change get to choose who gets into the supreme court. Since that person will stay supreme justice for as long as he/she lives, this is more important that who becomes president IMO.

Assuming that sanders doesn't make it, this is the only reason I am not advocating for voting trump as an anti-establishment vote.

edit: your greentext color should be #789922 btw
Searz
<Ancient Member>
Searz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 7, 2016 5:06pm | Report
I feel bad for American people as they don't really have any presidential candidates that seem like good presidential candidates.

Sanders seems like just about the only remotely reasonable one.
And that's about as good as it gets when talking US president candidates. Man is that country a corrupt ****ing mess.

TheRealCefor
<Member>
TheRealCefor's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 7, 2016 5:17pm | Report
I believe a Jewish president would be good for America, the passion he has shown makes him more human than the other nominees and the onslaught of fact-checks have consistently proven he is not full of ********.

He also has a good sense of humor and practices what MLK once preached. Too be honest, Martin Luther King would have been the first black president a long time ago.

EDIT: If you really do hate all the current nominees, wait until primaries are over and vote for an independent. I heard John McAfee wants to run, he'll get my vote if Sanders gets let down by the millennials.
mastrer1000
<Editor>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 7, 2016 5:37pm | Report
I believe a Jewish president would be good for America, the passion he has shown makes him more human than the other nominees and the onslaught of fact-checks have consistently proven he is not full of ********.

He also has a good sense of humor and practices what MLK once preached. Too be honest, Martin Luther King would have been the first black president a long time ago.

EDIT: If you really do hate all the current nominees, wait until primaries are over and vote for an independent. I heard John McAfee wants to run, he'll get my vote if Sanders gets let down by the millennials.

what does religion have to do with this?
Thanks to IPodPulse for this <3^
TheRealCefor
<Member>
TheRealCefor's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 7, 2016 5:41pm | Report
You didn't need to copy the entire block of text. Anyways, I grown to know that Jewish people don't take any **** and get hard as a mother ***er when they're passionate about something.
HiFromBuddha
<Member>
HiFromBuddha's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 7, 2016 10:54pm | Report
You didn't need to copy the entire block of text. Anyways, I grown to know that Jewish people don't take any **** and get hard as a mother ***er when they're passionate about something.

That's a very vast generalisation. Even if they were to get a Jewish president, there's no saying he or she wont be as ******ed as Trump.
Imma 'bout to end this man's whole career
My rather unimpressive and slowly growing anime list!
Currently watching:
    Kiniro Mosaic
Currently Reading:
    Utsuro no Hako to Zero Maria
    Nisekoi: False Love
utopus
<Veteran>
utopus's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 7, 2016 11:11pm | Report
Sheesh the unconditional Sanders love and Trump / hillary hate reminds me of bbg's unconditional hate of AMD

I think that Hillary has a better resume than all other candidates. I think that past performance is the best indicator of future intentions, and if the worst thing that she's done is reply to confidential emails on her personal email, then I think the reasons to have hillary are moot and baseless. Like seriously to someone of her stature that has been engaged in politics all of her life, getting **** for replying through a personal email is about the same level of ridiculousness as you going to the owner of your company and resigning because you accidentally nabbed one of his pens during your egress from last week's meeting.

While I have no intention of voting for him, I also don't think that Trump would be so bad of a president. There's literally a 0% chance that anything that Trump wants in the scope of foreign policy (immigration e.g.) would pass through Congress, and if it did, i'd be more concerned about our Senate than our president. Trumps redeeming factor is that the guy understands money better than any politician has, or will ever have,and based on his successes during his lifetime, I don't see any reason why the US will not prosper economically from his domestic policies
If I helped you out, be sure to throw me a +Rep!
-

My Soraka Guide | My Review Service

Thanks a lot for the sig, jhoi! :)

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide