Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account






Or

's Forum Avatar

What did you get for christmas?

Creator: mastrer1000 December 24, 2014 2:48pm
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Toshabi
<Veteran>
Toshabi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Posts:
5946
Joined:
Jan 18th, 2011
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 27, 2014 1:14am | Report
I normally don't support Caucheka, but give the guy a break. Unlike you guys, it would seem as if he has stepped outside of his house and is aware of how the real world works while finding himself a young lady to marry him.


And this thread isn't about Feminism (lol, wannabe problems) or woman's rights. This is about what you got from Christmas. So shut the **** up and get back on topic or I'm sitting on you.
IceCreamy wrote:

(1:07): I prefer your balls over ***hol












Searz
<Ancient Member>
Searz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Posts:
13418
Joined:
Jun 6th, 2010
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 27, 2014 3:19am | Report
caucheka wrote:
she lacks self-respect because she values traditional family virtues? because she wants to be a stay-at-home mom and raise kids like a woman is supposed to? because she wants a man who can stand up and be a ********ed man to provide for her and said kids?

I think you're a bit heavy on the rhetoric, bro. Try to answer a question with an answer, not tangentially related(at best) questions. This comment is just one big straw man. Straw men seem to be your favorite mode of fallacy..
Allow me to clarify: is she aware of your sexist/anti-womens'-rights and racist tendencies? Is she okay with them?
If so: Happy you found somebody as racist and sexist as you are. Keep on perpetuating the hate, the world needs more of it!
Toshabi wrote:
This is about what you got from Christmas. So shut the **** up and get back on topic or I'm sitting on you.

OOoOoOoo, please sit on my face Toshabi-sama!
"I'm ebolakin. You can refer to me as Ebola-Chan." - Vurtax

"I also am Otherkin. Whenever autumn rolls around I can feel my kin-type slowly taking over my body. You must know, I identify as pumpkin. I can control it pretty good most of the time, but when September ends, I just cant hold it in anymore. Whenever Im outside I see my brothers and sisters being chopped into soup, coffee, donuts, cake, drinks, bread - ppl even cut human faces into their skin, making a mockery out of their noble appearance. When I see things like that I cant control my pumpkin urges anymore. My natural instincts kick in. I then sit down motionless, while getting bright orange." - Morgana L
Toshabi
<Veteran>
Toshabi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Posts:
5946
Joined:
Jan 18th, 2011
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 27, 2014 4:26am | Report
>:^[
jhoijhoi wrote:

Also, I think the levels of immorality in this thread are astounding. You'd really throw a child off a boat for your own luggage? Wow.





xIchi
<Member>
xIchi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Posts:
1806
Joined:
Oct 19th, 2010
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 27, 2014 4:34am | Report
Idk, but caucheka answered perfectly to your question.

I mean, all the question he put out were mostly clarifying how his gf looks at family and her standpoint especially pointing out the parts where femenism/femenazis try to extremely change the structure.

Right now, you are just a big *** hypocrite, Searz.
Vaan99
<Member>
Vaan99's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Posts:
1084
Joined:
Nov 4th, 2010
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 27, 2014 4:57am | Report
Congratulaions on engagement caucheka, I wish you happy life together with your fiance.
Toshabi
<Veteran>
Toshabi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Posts:
5946
Joined:
Jan 18th, 2011
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 27, 2014 4:57am | Report
I don't even understand why he had to derail a thread with this ****. I guess if the woman isn't the main household provider, earning the most income and wears the pants in the relationship, Caucheka is sexist.
MrCuddowls wrote:

Hahahaha telling me my items are bad HHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAhA
Listen buddy don't judge someone's items if your only level 13
This build is Platinum approved, Thats all you need to know










R4GE
<Member>
R4GE's Forum Avatar
Posts:
554
Joined:
Jan 31st, 2014
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 27, 2014 5:37am | Report
Congratz on the engagement Caucheka!

and Searz, we get it, you do have a point, but please keep it to yourself instead of leading a thread that has nothing to do with it on the wrong trail.
Latest Legend
<Member>
Latest Legend's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Posts:
3040
Joined:
Dec 7th, 2012
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 27, 2014 5:39am | Report
Come on Toshabi, you know very well that we don't care at all what his fiancee is like.

#rageon #throwthecheese
********'s a pretty good fertilizer
The_Nameless_Bard
<Ancient Member>
The_Nameless_Bard's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Posts:
12983
Joined:
Jan 17th, 2011
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 27, 2014 7:22am | Report
caucheka wrote:
she lacks self-respect because she values traditional family virtues? because she wants to be a stay-at-home mom and raise kids like a woman is supposed to? because she wants a man who can stand up and be a ********ed man to provide for her and said kids?
I never said that she lacked self-respect, I didn't even imply that. It's her choice what she does with her life and doing what she wants means she respects her own desires. I respect her for living her life as she wants to, but I don't have to want that life too and I'm not "supposed" to do anything. The fact that I am biologically capable of having children certainly does not require me to have them and it also does not require me to be their sole caretaker if I do choose to have them.

Toshabi wrote:
I guess if the woman isn't the main household provider, earning the most income and wears the pants in the relationship, Caucheka is sexist.
It has nothing to do with that. It's about some things that have been said in other situations (like the one above) which suggest he thinks all women are supposed to do what his fiance wants to do. It's like saying a guy isn't really a "man" because he decides he wants to be a stay-at-home dad. Gender roles do exist, but we are NOT required to perpetuate them. I'm tired of hearing about how I have to "settle down, find a man, and be a mom" eventually when that's not something I'm sure I actually want to do with my life.

on topic: I forgot I got an adorable baby griffon plush and some chocolates. And a bit of spending cash from my grandparents. My grandmother has a skewed idea of what size clothes people wear and I end up with sweaters and such in size XL that I swim in and never wear if she actually picks things out for me herself. X.X
Searz
<Ancient Member>
Searz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Posts:
13418
Joined:
Jun 6th, 2010
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 27, 2014 8:45am | Report
Bard pretty much nailed it. It's all about choice and if a woman doesn't want to fit the role then she should be allowed to do so.
Toshabi wrote:
I guess if the woman isn't the main household provider, earning the most income and wears the pants in the relationship, Caucheka is sexist.

You just presented a false dilemma. Please stop using fallacies.
xIchi wrote:
Idk, but caucheka answered perfectly to your question.

I mean, all the question he put out were mostly clarifying how his gf looks at family and her standpoint especially pointing out the parts where femenism/femenazis try to extremely change the structure.

Right now, you are just a big *** hypocrite, Searz.

He didn't even post an answer. He posted a series of questions, which even if assumed rhetorical don't even answer the initial question.. Stop being stupid.

I suspected you were leaning pretty hard in the MRA-extremist direction. Your repeated use of "femnazis" and expressions such as that make it fairly clear.
I've agreed with you in several discussions regarding gender-related topics, but I've several times complained about your terminology and way of referring to the opposition. I consider myself very close to neutral. I'm for equality (note: not equity) and I will call out any ******** I see regardless of which side it's on. If I see ******** on the feminist side I sure as hell will point that out, and if I see it on the "MRA" (or whatever you want to call yourselves) side I sure hell will point out that too.
"I sexually Identify as an Attack Helicopter. Ever since I was a boy I dreamed of soaring over the oilfields dropping hot sticky loads on disgusting foreigners. People say to me that a person being a helicopter is Impossible and I’m ****ing ******ed but I don’t care, I’m beautiful. I’m having a plastic surgeon install rotary blades, 30 mm cannons and AMG-114 Hellfire missiles on my body. From now on I want you guys to call me “Apache” and respect my right to kill from above and kill needlessly. If you can’t accept me you’re a heliphobe and need to check your vehicle privilege. Thank you for being so understanding." - Guuse

"uh, I identify as counterstrike and I find this globally offensive" - ???
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide