THE SPELLING MISTAKES BURN!!!
Sig courtesy of GrandmasterD. Go get your own sig from them. :D
Luther3000 wrote:
Pretty sure that was the whole point. :P
The point was to fail at spelling while telling someone else off for failing at spelling. Searz didn't fail hard enough imo. 8D

Thanks to The_Nameless_Bard for the sig!
Sadly, my talent for failing isn't big enough :(
"I'm ebolakin. You can refer to me as Ebola-Chan." - Vurtax
"I also am Otherkin. Whenever autumn rolls around I can feel my kin-type slowly taking over my body. You must know, I identify as pumpkin. I can control it pretty good most of the time, but when September ends, I just cant hold it in anymore. Whenever Im outside I see my brothers and sisters being chopped into soup, coffee, donuts, cake, drinks, bread - ppl even cut human faces into their skin, making a mockery out of their noble appearance. When I see things like that I cant control my pumpkin urges anymore. My natural instincts kick in. I then sit down motionless, while getting bright orange." - Morgana L
"I also am Otherkin. Whenever autumn rolls around I can feel my kin-type slowly taking over my body. You must know, I identify as pumpkin. I can control it pretty good most of the time, but when September ends, I just cant hold it in anymore. Whenever Im outside I see my brothers and sisters being chopped into soup, coffee, donuts, cake, drinks, bread - ppl even cut human faces into their skin, making a mockery out of their noble appearance. When I see things like that I cant control my pumpkin urges anymore. My natural instincts kick in. I then sit down motionless, while getting bright orange." - Morgana L
Svadilfari wrote:
Does Ironman, Spidey or Wolverine have capes ?
A hero truly needs a costume.
No wai.
A hero just needs a skintight costume and a hawt body.
Mmm... Dat metal/spider/wolf ***.
"You can't have your privacy violated if you don't know your privacy is violated." - Mike Rogers, U.S. Representative for Michigan's 8th congressional district, 2013
I.e: Mike Rogers doesn't think it's rape unless the victim knows (s)he has been raped. Sounds legit.
I.e: Mike Rogers doesn't think it's rape unless the victim knows (s)he has been raped. Sounds legit.
You need to log in before commenting.


Spoiler: Click to view
I trully neeed (want) ppl to lean the Enlish languge
Fail. You spelled "I", "to", and "the" correctly. Shoulda at least made it "too." ;)