Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Who fed Nidalee?

Creator: zomgpwnedanoob March 16, 2012 4:34am
46 posts - page 4 of 5
LaronX
<Member>
LaronX's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 3, 2012 4:44am | Report
Ok as you wish
Look in my face?Do I look like I care, if fat ppl can't handel the weight of being fat?
Maybe. Infact I do care about the world and fat ppl make me sad. Our world starts to think to be fat is ok. It has risks and stuff but it is ok. It is like ti tell a blind "Take this dude. It is a Rubik's Cube." It is just wrong. Our body makes us fat so we have energey for hard times. It does not look like this Nid will go throug hard times in near future.
That Nid in the pic may not be one of the rly fat persons of the world, but she isn't that old either and I doubt that she will lose weight when she gets older. So stop defend fat ppl it is their choice to be fat right? So it can be my choice to make fun of them as they are plain to stupied to see what they to them self. I know you think it is easy to judge ppl and its. But it is also quite easy to stay healty so why make a diffrence? Becaus they are poor fat ppl and we are the evil guys how hate them? Get into the real world. If someone is rly against fat ppl they probaly have saw them self all the down sides.
You can say what ever you want but it won't change the truth that being fat is unhealty and if you can affored to live healty because you life in one of the better states of the world it is either really lazy or dame stupied to be fat. Either way it is something ppl can't complain about. You are that way so life with everything it brings or change it.
Sanara
<Member>
Sanara's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 3, 2012 11:50am | Report
i loled,though seriously.theres a difference about being amused and bashing someone.
and you cants ay its easy to stay healthy and skinny,yes fat ppl might be very lazy,but its not just the lazyness.you dont want to go to gym when everybody is watching/laughing at you etc etc.

not everyone has the same flavors and ideals,and not everyone cares about what you guys think.

btw fat get less ill than skinny ones ;)
DuffTime
<Member>
DuffTime's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 3, 2012 11:58am | Report
Sanara wrote:

Having some fat is healthy and natural. That's why your body stores it, you're supposed to have a store of energy.

This isn't a contest between "What's better, being fat or skinny!?"

It's just a simple truth, being very overweight isn't healthy, and being terribly underweight isn't healthy either.

Eat well and work out hard, that's the best and healthiest solution. I eat a lot and work my *** off in the kickboxing gym :P
Jovy
<Admin>
Jovy's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 3, 2012 12:05pm | Report
DuffTime wrote:

I eat a lot and work my *** off in the kickboxing gym :P

same d:
LaronX
<Member>
LaronX's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 3, 2012 12:07pm | Report
/agree with duff
You don't have to go to the gym. If you just eat healthy and do something you will lose weight maybe not as fast but how cares. In the end you wan't to be healty not skinny. If you want to be skinny do it like the indien monks and eat the less amount possible while doing sport everyday.
Also it is the thing how you define fat and skinny as you can get much fater then skinny. so for skinny the points are pushe much more together while for fat they are spread out to enabel us to be fat for a certain period of time with out backfiring to much. In the end both is wrong. You could change the pick of the fat nid with a skinny one and I would rage as much about it. You don't have to do much to stay healty so only possibel way to not be it is being lazy or stupied. Maybe I think that to many stupied ppl are lazy. But i doubt that.
Sanara
<Member>
Sanara's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 3, 2012 12:08pm | Report
you guys missunderstood,im not defending being fatness at all,just wanna say think about it the other way around.not everybody needs to have the ideals/can be happy not being ideal.
DuffTime
<Member>
DuffTime's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 3, 2012 12:22pm | Report
Quoted:

same d:

:D

We can be kickboxing buddies ^_^

Also I should note;

I don't always eat "healthy" o_O I eat garbage, chocolate, ice cream, candy, etc.

But I also eat really healthy food and whatnot and I work hard when I kickbox, every day :D
Toshabi
<Veteran>
Toshabi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 3, 2012 1:47pm | Report
Sanara wrote:

you guys missunderstood,im not defending being fatness at all,just wanna say think about it the other way around.not everybody needs to have the ideals/can be happy not being ideal.

If I were fat, I would want people to ridicule me 24/7 till I shed off the extra pounds. Seriously, THERE ARE PEOPLE STARVING IN AFRICA AND I'M OVER HERE PIGGING OUT LIKE A FAT SLOB BECAUSE IM SO DEPRESSED.

Yah, no. GET SKINNY YOU FAT PIGS >:[
MrCuddowls wrote:

Hahahaha telling me my items are bad HHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAhA
Listen buddy don't judge someone's items if your only level 13
This build is Platinum approved, Thats all you need to know

Canoas
<Member>
Canoas's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 3, 2012 2:29pm | Report
Sanara wrote:

i loled,though seriously.theres a difference about being amused and bashing someone.
and you cants ay its easy to stay healthy and skinny,yes fat ppl might be very lazy,but its not just the lazyness.you dont want to go to gym when everybody is watching/laughing at you etc etc.

not everyone has the same flavors and ideals,and not everyone cares about what you guys think.

It is easy to stay skinny. VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY easy. It is pretty much the easiest thing ever. All you have to do is not eat. It is literally not doing anything. Nothing is easier than NOT MOVING.

Staying healthy is a bit harder, just a TINY BIT harder. All you have to do is work our 3 hours per week. Is it hard? No. Are you afraid of people who'll laugh at you? Work out at home. You don't need machines for anything. Every single muscle a machine lets you exercise you can already exercise all by yourself.

And those who don't care what we think won't be hurt by what we say. So what's the problem of us mocking them? If I'm laughing at a fatty and she doesn't care then I'm happy and she's happy, everyone's happy.

Also, fat people DO NOT get less ill than normal people. Do you want me to go search for the diabetes/obesity mortality rate? If anything fatties have a lower chance of catching a cold or an STD, but that's for obvious reasons. Do not say or think that being fat is good, there's nothing good about being fat. being fat is unhealthy, if you are fat just search online for exercises to do at home and work out 3h per week. It's very easy. Just work out and eat less.
Canoas
<Member>
Canoas's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 3, 2012 2:32pm | Report
Sanara wrote:

If someone doesn't think that being fat is bad, then we're doing good by helping them see the truth.
If someone is happy by being fat then they won't feel bad if we laugh.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide