Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Who fed Nidalee?

Creator: zomgpwnedanoob March 16, 2012 4:34am
46 posts - page 3 of 5
Canoas
<Member>
Canoas's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 25, 2012 2:00pm | Report
If they're coping with depression by eating more then all they're going to do is get more depressed. Physical exercise, however, has proven to make people happier.
jhoijhoi
<MOBAFire Mother>
jhoijhoi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 25, 2012 2:15pm | Report
There's a difference between being fat and over-weight. I'd say that woman is only 15-20kg over-weight.
guide writing tips 'n tricksashes to ashesfancy a sig?

♡ sig by Jovy ♡
LaronX
<Member>
LaronX's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 25, 2012 2:16pm | Report
@Samoh
serious mode:
It is true that fat ppl are just normal persons and sure they are not diffent or something.
But it is also true that fat ppl are not forced to be fat from a certain point on. I am sure littel kids can't do much about it and its the parents fault. But at least in my arear the amount of fat kids is quite low as they run around and scream all day and annoy everyone. The problem is there are just a hugh number of fat teenagers and adults.
Sure if you are used to eat a lot and you grow up you will keep to be that way. But from one point in his life ppl should think about what the fu they are going to do in their life and if they life theyr life right. A part of this is to see if you eat to much, or to less which is as bad. But must ppl don't care. Sure I have friends how a chubby/fat and I try to get them to do stuff even thoug I am lazy. Also I told them more then once all the ways they can die just becaus of their weight, my personel favorit is to slip fall onto a pen and get killed becaus the pen pirced a vital area simple becaus you weight acclreated you to much XD, it is not like they listend to me and it is not like I am dead srys. Sure I could just stop the *****ing and forgot about it, but why should I? If they enjoy to eat to much, to enjoy eating is just a diffrent story, they should live with it that ppl keep telling them that it is unhealty and stuff, vegan also life with it that ppl find them strang, and no I am not one. To be fat can be disease and the problem with it that it is just made by the people themself. It is a socity problem that most just don't want to see. But yeah you can also view it that way it is nothing special and normal. You could also just let all the fat ppl be. It may solve the over population or something but the bitter truth is that ppl just are treating eating like something you do when doing something else, something you don't have to care about it and you just eat what tastets and looks the best. Sure you can look it this way. Sure you can, but I won't and I can accept if some ppl view it diffrent with a reason but most don't. They try just to deny all arguments against the fact that fat can lose weight. Yes I am sure it is hard. But if that was enough for a reason we would all just derp around and die becaus drinking was to hard.
At the end if no one cares about stuff it won't change and if stuff don't change you might aswell do nothing.
Now back to the trolling.
Thanks lgnition for the Sig.
Searz
<Ancient Member>
Searz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 25, 2012 3:09pm | Report
FATTY, FATTY, PORK, PORK
"Doing something, almost being done, then parents come in and don't let you finish.
Yes, I had a rough childhood." - devdevil
Toshabi
<Veteran>
Toshabi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 25, 2012 3:25pm | Report
Searz wrote:

FATTY, FATTY, PORK, PORK

(Yes, it is fun to make fun of fat overweight people. Yes, 90% of them deserve it)
IceCreamy wrote:

(1:07): I prefer your balls over ***hol

JEFFY40HANDS
<Altruistic Artist>
JEFFY40HANDS's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 26, 2012 11:05am | Report
WTF AM I READING
PotatisFarfar
<Veteran>
PotatisFarfar's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 26, 2012 6:04pm | Report
It is stupid becoming over weighted.

And i tend to make fun of stupid people.
Sanara
<Member>
Sanara's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 2, 2012 2:17pm | Report
Canoas wrote:

She decided to dress up as nidalee and expose her fatness to everyone. Why wouldn't we mock her? She looks funny, so I'll laugh.

i would like to see you in rlf,any chance seeing you in the reallife picture thread?
maybe shes just a confident women?
she knows shes fat and she shows it.so wheres the problem?
there a plenty ppl not having any issues with their body,though they are overweight.
stop being so ignorant.
Canoas
<Member>
Canoas's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 2, 2012 2:46pm | Report
I'm pretty skinny actually, barely any muscle though. However, I don't have any reason to put my pictures in your real life picture thread, so I won't. I have no need to or want to be closer to this community by sharing photos and comment on each other's hair or whatever you guys do in those topics. It's gay and I want no part in it. If I want to share photos then I'll share it with my friends, and I have a facebook and dropbox for that.

Regarding the fatty, if she's confident about being fat then what's the problem of us mocking her? And if she knows she's fat and she decides to show it then there's no problem with me. I don't laugh because there are problems, I laugh because things are funny. She looks ridiculous, so I'll laugh. I don't care if she's OK with her being overweight or if she likes eating 40 muffins per day, the way she's dressing is hilarious.

And if they are overweight then BY DEFINITION they have issues with their body. Being overweight is a physical problem, that's why it's called overweight. If it wasn't then the word wouldn't even exist. Stop being so ignorant and stop pretending that being overweight is fine, it's not. This is not like being ugly or being pretty, this is choosing to be unhealthy and disgusting, like smoking. Addictions are bad and most of them are huge turn-offs as well. Unfortunately, the only addiction that is hilarious is being overweight.
Toshabi
<Veteran>
Toshabi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 3, 2012 2:07am | Report
Sanara wrote:

i would like to see you in rlf,any chance seeing you in the reallife picture thread?
maybe shes just a confident women?
she knows shes fat and she shows it.so wheres the problem?
there a plenty ppl not having any issues with their body,though they are overweight.
stop being so ignorant.

99% chance you laughed/felt negatively about the woman when you saw the picture. You have no right to judge you philosophical internet hard ***.

If a person dresses up in a poorly made costume, I'm going to laugh. If a white man dressed up in a basketball uniform and shaved his head bald in order to look like shaq, I'm going to laugh. If a person dressed up in a box and said that they were cosplaying as iron man, I'm going to laugh. Point being, people who put either not enough effort into a costume, don't look like they could properly represent the character they are dressing up as, or don't know how to make costumes to save their life deserve to be ridiculed until they do it right.

And how dare you make the whole "OH I WANNA SEE A PICTURE OF YOU IRL LOL CUZ U PROBABLY NOT DAT GOOD LOOKING ENUFF TO JUDGE LOLZ ". There is a huge difference between the fatty in that picture and the person ridiculing her online. That being she allowed herself to get a picture taken of her by a person she didn't know. The person behind the computer, if they are ugly, knows that they don't want their picture online (for others to look at obviously) to ***** themselves out like said fatty did in the OP's picture. We have a right to judge because she put herself in the publics view. With all that being said;

HAHAHAHAHA LOOKIT THE FATTY TRYING TO DRESS UP AS NIDALEE! CHAW CHAW CHAW CHAW CHAW
IceCreamy wrote:

(1:07): I prefer your balls over ***hol

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide