Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Who fed Nidalee?

Creator: zomgpwnedanoob March 16, 2012 4:34am
46 posts - page 2 of 5
Toshabi
<Veteran>
Toshabi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 25, 2012 12:11am | Report
mysim20 wrote:

If somebody is gay do they have to blame themselves for it?

Yes.
MrCuddowls wrote:

Hahahaha telling me my items are bad HHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAhA
Listen buddy don't judge someone's items if your only level 13
This build is Platinum approved, Thats all you need to know

jhoijhoi
<MOBAFire Mother>
jhoijhoi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 25, 2012 12:18am | Report
^
guide writing tips 'n tricksashes to ashesfancy a sig?

♡ sig by Tauricus2017 ♡
Toshabi
<Veteran>
Toshabi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 25, 2012 12:22am | Report
His logic states that being fat is the same thing as being gay. If we go by that logic then yes, it is by your choice that you are gay. Cause we all know that being fat is EXACTLY the same thing as being gay. Right?
Canoas
<Member>
Canoas's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 25, 2012 9:31am | Report
Also, you cannot say that being gay is a bad attribute.

Either way people eat because they want to. No one's pointing a gun to your head and forcing you to eat all those cookies. Want to eat like a whale? Go ahead, but be prepared for the consequences, which include not only being made fun of or mockery but health problems as well.
Living in a society where people are discouraged from being fat is a good thing.
PsiGuard
<Retired Admin>
PsiGuard's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 25, 2012 9:33am | Report
Canoas wrote:

No one's pointing a gun to your head and forcing you to eat all those cookies.

Well that's a relief.
Thanks to Jovy for the sig!
LaronX
<Member>
LaronX's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 25, 2012 10:00am | Report
Fat ppl are fat. Yes it sound obvios but to be fed is to be sick as you can't judge how muc food you need to stay healthy with the amount of work you do. If you are fat imo you can't expect ppl to be nice to you and treat you nice and not teas you. You are fat and no you can't change it. Unless you got a genetic defect it is 100% your fault that you are in that state. If someone starts to run against a well knowing what he is doing and refusing to listen to you, you would make fun of him to right?
Thanks lgnition for the Sig.
B-Wong
<Member>
B-Wong's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 25, 2012 10:20am | Report
LaronX wrote:

You are fat and no you can't change it.

You, sir, are hilarious.

Samoh
<Member>
Samoh's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 25, 2012 12:35pm | Report
LaronX wrote:

Fat ppl are fat. Yes it sound obvios but to be fed is to be sick as you can't judge how muc food you need to stay healthy with the amount of work you do. If you are fat imo you can't expect ppl to be nice to you and treat you nice and not teas you. You are fat and no you can't change it. Unless you got a genetic defect it is 100% your fault that you are in that state. If someone starts to run against a well knowing what he is doing and refusing to listen to you, you would make fun of him to right?

So, I'm going to just take this wonderful statement and analyse it.

"Fat ppl are fat." - Yes, yes they are.

"Yes it sound obvios" - I suppose it does, in hindsight.

"If you are fat imo you can't expect ppl to be nice to you and treat you nice and not teas you." - Well, you can. I'm fat (losing weight also) and I never expected to be teased by anyone other than my friends for it, apparently though it's the social norm so there you go, ignorant people are everywhere. I was lucky enough to always have a large friend group, and my close friends as well, even as a chubby wubby.

"You are fat and no you can't change it." - I'm lost for words, I'll try and gather some up once I'm done crying with laughter.

"Unless you got a genetic defect it is 100% your fault that you are in that state. " - I can see how a 3 year old child being over fed can be the only one to blame (It was in my case my fault, not denying that with that statement).

"If someone starts to run against a well knowing what he is doing and refusing to listen to you, you would make fun of him to right?" - No the only people I tease (very slightly, and with teasing back) are my friends. I don't make fun of anyone else really, perhaps on the internet sometimes. I did used to occasionally do it whilst I was in town and some sort of very fat person would walk past with his stomach hanging out and such, although I'd never do that again, and I regret ever doing anything like that. Of-course I do make fun of people sometimes, I'm only human, although I try not to and generally regret it later.

I don't know if you were trolling in that comment or not, I'm going to make the assumption that you were but I wanted to analyse what you said anyway, just in case you were not, as hard as it was to comprehend.
Canoas wrote:

Either way people eat because they want to. No one's pointing a gun to your head and forcing you to eat all those cookies. Want to eat like a whale? Go ahead, but be prepared for the consequences, which include not only being made fun of or mockery but health problems as well.
Living in a society where people are discouraged from being fat is a good thing.

I generally agree with you here, it tends to be the victims fault. I don't agree with people being mocked because they are fat though, or for any other reason really, although it does lead to mockery and it can be much harder getting a friend group, luckily although I am fat I didn't have that problem (finding a friend group that is), I did and still do experience mockery from random people but It doesn't really bother me any more. Living in a society where people are discouraged from being fat is good, but they shouldn't be shunned either.

Also the woman in that picture really isn't even that fat.
Thanks to Koksei, The_Nameless_Bard,JhoiJhoi, LaCorpse, JEFFY40HANDS and myself for the signatures! I am also a certified gangster.
Canoas
<Member>
Canoas's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 25, 2012 1:52pm | Report
Quoted:
I don't agree with people being mocked because they are fat though

She decided to dress up as nidalee and expose her fatness to everyone. Why wouldn't we mock her? She looks funny, so I'll laugh.
mysim20
<Member>
mysim20's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 25, 2012 1:57pm | Report
I just think people shouldn't be made fun of for a choice. If people choose to eat food they like rather than them being healthy that's their choice. Also there is a chance for somebody to be eating so much to cope with something like depression.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide