Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Will I ever be truly given a chance to join the...

Creator: MyBloodisBlack October 23, 2013 3:19pm

This thread is locked

PLEASE NOTE: This thread has been locked by the moderators. You cannot reply to it.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Will I?
Pwnzor1130
<Member>
Pwnzor1130's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 23, 2013 4:28pm | Report
I just so happened upon this and the only thing I can say is that you created a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Thanks to The Nameless Bard and Vavena for the sigs!
Vynertje
<Guide Critic>
Vynertje's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 23, 2013 4:30pm | Report
Pwnzor1130 wrote:

I just so happened upon this and the only thing I can say is that you created a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Here, good sir, have all my +rep
MyBloodisBlack
<Member>
MyBloodisBlack's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 23, 2013 4:37pm | Report
Vynertje wrote:

I was open to helping you. However, once I found out that it would end up in me having to put hours and hours every day into (1) figuring out exactly what all your problems in-game are, this would involve spectating multiple games and playing with you regularly and (2) sugar coating you every little mistake you made and tell you what you should do to avoid them.

I simply told you that I cannot work that way and that you'd have to be more specific, try and figure out some stuff yourself and that you could always ask me any specific question.

HOWEVER, after you started SPAMMING the new player help forum with requests, DEMANDING aid on this level of intensiveness, and actually talking down some of us, I gave up on you for the first time.

Once you made your apology, I forgot about you and didn't bother with you either, till that one post on Nighthawks thread.

No that is a total Lie Vynertje and you are fully aware of what truly happened, I was unable to fully put into words what help i needed so you said you wouldn't help me until I could...when I turned around and was able to say what help i needed you refused to help me because I asked too much.

And sugar coating my mistake, you do talk garbage when you wanna sound high and mighty don't you? you obviously don't understand the difference between explain why i made a mistake and just sitting there going "you are stupid and ****"...I didn't ask you to sugar coat my mistakes once.

And what was you expecting I would do if you didn't wanna help me and I was in need of help? that I would be like "oh the great Vynertje said he couldn't help me I might as well quit LOL for good"? No I seeked the help of someone else who could do what you was incapable of doing and to be honest I found that person to help me improve thus I stopped asking.
"The Wolf eyes the Prey, The Cow eats the hay, One of them is a killer, The other his buffet"
The_Nameless_Bard
<Ancient Member>
The_Nameless_Bard's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 23, 2013 4:39pm | Report
You can't possibly think you're the only person who's been harassed on the entire forum, can you? :P

When I first joined I was regularly laughed at and teased for saying stupid things (and many people will agree that they were VERY stupid). Someone followed me around the forums and told everyone to ignore everything I said at one point.

But you know what? I started trying to listen to people, stopped being stubborn, and got better at the game.
Vynertje
<Guide Critic>
Vynertje's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 23, 2013 4:40pm | Report
Because you asked too much? No, rather because they were all really basic stuff which you could just find by reading a single guide on Mobafire itself, or watching a stream, or just google it.

Look, I don't have infinite time; I have school too, I want to play games myself and I want to hang around with friends. That is why I don't just spoon-feed you such stuff when you can also find out everything you want to know with just a simple mouse click.
MyBloodisBlack
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 23, 2013 4:45pm | Report
I am Autistic, I struggle to understand what I am reading and most of the stuff I watch doesn't sink in as well as I would like it, that is why I requested help...I was smart enough to know my own limitations and seeked the guidance of someone who could help me learn.

and before you cry about how I keep using the Autistic and Aspergers card, I use them because people need to understand I am trying to improve and be a part of this place but I struggle alot and its not because I am a horrid guy or anything I am just not used to all this...
"The Wolf eyes the Prey, The Cow eats the hay, One of them is a killer, The other his buffet"
MyBloodisBlack
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 23, 2013 4:49pm | Report

You can't possibly think you're the only person who's been harassed on the entire forum, can you? :P

When I first joined I was regularly laughed at and teased for saying stupid things (and many people will agree that they were VERY stupid). Someone followed me around the forums and told everyone to ignore everything I said at one point.

But you know what? I started trying to listen to people, stopped being stubborn, and got better at the game.

the problem is that people don't want to believe I listen when it is clear I actually do

and no I don't believe I am the first or only one to be treated like this but I am sure I am the first to not take it.
The_Nameless_Bard
<Ancient Member>
The_Nameless_Bard's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 23, 2013 5:00pm | Report
No, they want you to stop insisting you're right just because you feel vindicated.

I haven't paid enough attention to care who's right or wrong, but posting stuff like this will do no good at all.

And you're not the only person to refuse to take it, most people just use the report button instead of continuing to play into the drama.
MyBloodisBlack
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 23, 2013 5:05pm | Report

No, they want you to stop insisting you're right just because you feel vindicated.

I haven't paid enough attention to care who's right or wrong, but posting stuff like this will do no good at all.

And you're not the only person to refuse to take it, most people just use the report button instead of continuing to play into the drama.

I do not act like I am right at all Bard, I have always said I am wrong and I wish I could handle this better...the issue is that everyone insists they are absolutely innocent which is completely wrong, As I said before I am nothing writing this because people have been friendly...no I writing this because people have been jerks and now they act like they weren't.
Vynertje
<Guide Critic>
Vynertje's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 23, 2013 5:05pm | Report

You are far from respecting, friendly kind or gentle. Delusional, depressing and sad are adjectives I'd use to describe you.

Related: can someone make me a mobafire quote of the day signature of this?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide