Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Will I ever be truly given a chance to join the...

Creator: MyBloodisBlack October 23, 2013 3:19pm

This thread is locked

PLEASE NOTE: This thread has been locked by the moderators. You cannot reply to it.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Will I?
DillButt64
<Editor>
DillButt64's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 23, 2013 5:50pm | Report

To be fair Dillbutt that might have been harsh on me but you obviously didnt read the post because I never said he had no friends I said no cares if he does have friends...massive difference

If you wish me to apologise to Nighthawk I gladly will but thats the difference really...When I am wrong I am willing to say that I am wrong because thats the good natured guy I actually am in real life.

why should it be me that wants you to say sorry to him? you should grow up and do it yourself you shouldnt be asked or told to say sorry to someone after you insulted them, especially when theyre doing something nice like gifting skins to people for free

the point of my post is that youre a hypocrite, youre saying everyone is treating you like an ******* while you yourself say things like that and pigeonhole everyone on this site as a "wannabe pro ******* bully"

grow the **** up and stop acting like a child
Thanks to TheNamelessBard for the signature
throatslasher
<Member>
throatslasher's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 23, 2013 5:50pm | Report
Done. Pm me i'm online right now. Also, I don't read your **** so u copy me.

Also, he's sending me pm's.
BOW DOWNBOW DOWN
OTGBionicArm
<McFly>
OTGBionicArm's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 23, 2013 5:51pm | Report

Done. Pm me i'm online right now. Also, I don't read your **** so u copy me.

Also, he's sending me pm's.

Lol you get the same one as us?
MyBloodisBlack
<Member>
MyBloodisBlack's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 23, 2013 5:52pm | Report
I will only say this ONCE more, I do listen to you and everyone else Sirell, the mere fact that I get angry when you or someone else is ignorant enough to keep suggesting that I do not should be more than enough proof that I actually do listen alot more than you all are willing to give me credit for so stop accusing me of not listening.

Secondly I am sort of happy you were willing to admit that you was willing to help me although claiming that you didn't because i was so "Self Righteous" is just another way of saying that you didn't wanna help me as much as you say you do...I am not self righteous I have never once claimed to be such nor have I made it a goal since I go on Mobafire to convince anyone that I am so.

Thirdly, What annoyed me the most in the Fiora thread was that you didn't so much help me work on my build but just shot it down and told me to use someone else build instead...that was not the idea behind the build and it was extremely hurtful that you spent more time telling me that I was just plain wrong and to give up thinking for myself basically.

Forth thing what I said about the mentors was at the time correct, they had disappointed me and let me down unfairly and I let them know they had done so and if they did it again I would gladly tell them again they were disappointing but when they help me I am the first to say thank you for all their help because thats just the way I am really.

Fifth, Vyn told you to not harass me and then started to do it himself? Nice of him really :/ As I mentioned so many times until I am blue in the face, I have not done this for a laugh I have done this because you guys have upset me and I didn't like it. Again I admit that my handling was wrong but at least compared to everyone else I have admitted that I was wrong on my end but yet I still see a lack of admittance of wrong doing on the other end.

Sixth thing, (and I am sure this is annoying you already because you probably starting to realise I have always listened) but despite everything I still have the utmost respect for this community, I will say it time and time again because its the truth and I do wanna be a part of this community, I wanna learn and in the future I wanna help the next generation and no matter what people say that will not change in my heart and the quicker people respect that the better.

Anything I missed out on?
"The Wolf eyes the Prey, The Cow eats the hay, One of them is a killer, The other his buffet"
MyBloodisBlack
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 23, 2013 5:53pm | Report
DillButt64 wrote:

why should it be me that wants you to say sorry to him? you should grow up and do it yourself you shouldnt be asked or told to say sorry to someone after you insulted them, especially when theyre doing something nice like gifting skins to people for free

the point of my post is that youre a hypocrite, youre saying everyone is treating you like an ******* while you yourself say things like that and pigeonhole everyone on this site as a "wannabe pro ******* bully"

grow the **** up and stop acting like a child

Yes because everyone here has acted like adults?

Don't ever tell me to grow up until you willing to do it first

but I will apologise to Nighthawk right now
"The Wolf eyes the Prey, The Cow eats the hay, One of them is a killer, The other his buffet"
OTGBionicArm
<McFly>
OTGBionicArm's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 23, 2013 5:54pm | Report
"Once more." *larf*

I anticipate the thread "Will I ever be truly given a chance to join the Mobafire Community? 2: Electric Bugaloo."
throatslasher
<Member>
throatslasher's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 23, 2013 5:55pm | Report
****ing HA.

You're on fire today, OTG
BOW DOWNBOW DOWN
DillButt64
<Editor>
DillButt64's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 23, 2013 5:56pm | Report

Yes because everyone here has acted like adults?

Don't ever tell me to grow up until you willing to do it first

AND THIS RIGHT HERE IS WHY PEOPLE DONT LIKE YOU

youre basically saying "ILL ONLY STOP IF EVERYONE ELSE STOPS FIRST!!!!" aka the most childish thing anyone can do besides ****ting their own pants, growing up means youre willing to stop acting like a child first
Thanks to TheNamelessBard for the signature
tehAsian
<Veteran>
tehAsian's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 23, 2013 5:58pm | Report
Can't decide if your obnoxiousness and stubbornness is better or worse than Xander's.
LaCorpse's Signature Cafe

Thanks to Keondre, JhoiJhoi, Xiron, and Arcana3 for the Sigs~!
MyBloodisBlack
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 23, 2013 6:00pm | Report
DillButt64 wrote:

AND THIS RIGHT HERE IS WHY PEOPLE DONT LIKE YOU

youre basically saying "ILL ONLY STOP IF EVERYONE ELSE STOPS FIRST!!!!" aka the most childish thing anyone can do besides ****ting their own pants, growing up means youre willing to stop acting like a child first

Fine, You want to be shown what mature really is

CLOSE THIS THREAD I AM GOING TO PROVE I AM A GOOD MEMBER OF THIS COMMUNITY THE OLD FASHION WAY
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide