Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Will I ever be truly given a chance to join the...

Creator: MyBloodisBlack October 23, 2013 3:19pm

This thread is locked

PLEASE NOTE: This thread has been locked by the moderators. You cannot reply to it.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Will I?
Ninja Trigger
<Editor>
Ninja Trigger's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 23, 2013 5:27pm | Report
Listen your a cool guy, but the day you get to join the Mobafire community is the day you stop making threads like these.

I mean for crying out loud. Someone called you out one time then you went a made a "I feel unwelcome thread" Listen I have been called out before for making stupid comments, however you went on to make 3 or 4 more "People don't like me threads" just like it, so you know who your enemies are just ignore them and move the heck on.
sirell
<Member>
sirell's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 23, 2013 5:27pm | Report
Allow me, guys.
sirell
<Member>
sirell's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 23, 2013 5:30pm | Report

No that is a total Lie Vynertje and you are fully aware of what truly happened, I was unable to fully put into words what help i needed so you said you wouldn't help me until I could...when I turned around and was able to say what help i needed you refused to help me because I asked too much.

Here is the relevant thread, if anyone is interested. Decide for yourselves.

http://www.mobafire.com/league-of-legends/forum/new-player-help/mentor-list-25105?page=3

Personally, whilst I think Vyn's initial response after Blood asked the 10 or so questions could have been a little more specific, Blood's reaction is extremely melodramatic and does, indeed, lack any form of self-initiative whatsoever. After Janitsu gave names of streamers who teach as they play, Blood's first reaction was 'where do I find them?'. The inability to even use Google, which would have been faster than waiting for a reply, makes me wonder if he truly wished to learn.

But seriously, coming to a mentor thread and asking someone to teach you, 'As if you were completely new to the game'... That's just... asking a LOT. To teach someone from scratch, I'd have to go through all the basic mechanics. Warding, CS-ing, orb-walking, map awareness, champion abilities, champion roles, game phases, items, runes, masteries... That's a LOT of content. It would take about 50-100 games minimum (if not more) to teach you the basics and even then, I wouldn't be sure you learnt it all correctly. LoL has a steep learning curve past the basics.

I mean, it's not hard to search up builds for items, runes and masteries, not hard to search what a good CS at a certain time is, where good warding spots are... Small things like that. If you need help with CS-ing, OKAY GOOD, now we have something to work with. I can take 2-3 hours, go into a custom game and help drill you in CS-ing until you can get a good score. Then we can go into a 1v1 custom game and simulate a more competitive scenario. Then we can try it in normal games.

What do you do instead?

Its incredible how many mentors have been quick to disregard me all be it because they might have to actually mentor me a tiny bit

A tiny bit? You just asked them to teach the game to you in its entirety and then called them out for not mentoring you. That's disrespectful as hell.

Christ, people actually answered your questions, alright?

http://www.mobafire.com/league-of-legends/forum/new-player-help/mentor-list-25105?page=5

http://www.mobafire.com/league-of-legends/forum/new-player-help/mentor-list-25105?page=7

It was one of the rare times that I actually see you say the words 'thank you'. I didn't see a single note of 'thank you' in the Fiora thread nor in the recent warding thread you put up (most of the information which you could have actually found out with Google and a bit of effort).

the problem is that people don't want to believe I listen when it is clear I actually do

and no I don't believe I am the first or only one to be treated like this but I am sure I am the first to not take it.

No, you don't. Just a quick glance at literally any of the threads you participate in show this not to be true (at least, not entirely).

Seriously, you're a broken record. You spout the same **** each time. We point out what you've done wrong and then when the thread/blog gets locked, you make another one saying the EXACT SAME THING.

I just played Farcry 3, so I'm on that little hype train, but do you know the definition of insanity? It's when people do the same thing each time, expecting it to be different. An interesting definition, to be sure, because it makes us all insane in some sense, responding to you.

But anyway, the thing is this. You listen very very rarely. On the majority of points (I'd say about 95% of the time) you either don't read what we've written or you ignore it.

The majority of the Fiora thread (easy to go back to this, it's probably the best specimen of your behaviour) is pretty much you ignoring that the first 3-4 pages of the thread ever happened and sulking.

And just to say, if you're having trouble with the community, maybe it's the wrong crowd for you. Or maybe the problem's you. Take your pick.

I am Autistic, I struggle to understand what I am reading and most of the stuff I watch doesn't sink in as well as I would like it, that is why I requested help...I was smart enough to know my own limitations and seeked the guidance of someone who could help me learn.

and before you cry about how I keep using the Autistic and Aspergers card, I use them because people need to understand I am trying to improve and be a part of this place but I struggle alot and its not because I am a horrid guy or anything I am just not used to all this...

You know, I actually understood the thread a whole lot better in the Fiora thread when you posted that you had Autism/Asperger's. It explained why you had difficulty understanding exactly why Fiora was a bad champion even though I laid it out in the simplest possible terms.

Not a horrid guy? Okay, I'm going with my initiative and not making a judgement call on this. But put it this way, a lot of people helped you in that Fiora thread and you completely disregarded what they were saying: Embracing, GMD, Drakon, myself...

Look, I'm just going to post the thread and let others decide.

http://www.mobafire.com/league-of-legends/forum/build-and-guide-discussion/help-and-advice-on-making-a-fiora-build-25048?page=8

I mean, in my honest opinion, perhaps I should have tried harder to help you. But you pissed me off with your attitude. If it wasn't being self-righteous, you were sulking and moping like a child (arguably the same thing, though).

And you want to know a funny thing? Vyn originally told me to back off from 'harassing you' (not his words exactly, but pretty much his point). About an hour later, you piss him off too.

Conclusion: Whilst I'm not saying that you deserve the treatment we're giving you, what I am saying is that you kind of bring it upon yourself.

Having said that, part of me feels that you actually do deserve the treatment you get. But this is a personal observation, not a impartial one like the conclusion above.

As I said once in a previous thread: 'Deal with it or gtfo.'
MyBloodisBlack
<Member>
MyBloodisBlack's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 23, 2013 5:32pm | Report
DillButt64 wrote:

if by letting bygones be bygones you mean posting in my wife Nighthawks thread about how he has no friends and everyone is ******* then yeah i guess you were letting bygones be bygones, while being a good kindhearted person, it was a really grown up thing to do

youre basically bullying yourself, its like youre that kid at school that dresses extremely flamboyantly and gets angry when the other kids call him gay

To be fair Dillbutt that might have been harsh on me but you obviously didnt read the post because I never said he had no friends I said no cares if he does have friends...massive difference

If you wish me to apologise to Nighthawk I gladly will but thats the difference really...When I am wrong I am willing to say that I am wrong because thats the good natured guy I actually am in real life.
"The Wolf eyes the Prey, The Cow eats the hay, One of them is a killer, The other his buffet"
drakon136
<Member>
drakon136's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 23, 2013 5:33pm | Report
sirell wrote:

As I said once in a previous thread: 'Deal with it or gtfo.'

At this point, I imagine many of us would prefer both.

Also relevant, yet late:
sirell
<Member>
sirell's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 23, 2013 5:33pm | Report
And just so you know, I voted 'yes'.

You can ask why, but it's a rather roundabout reason and I doubt you'd want to hear it anyway.
sirell
<Member>
sirell's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 23, 2013 5:35pm | Report
Also, I'm surprised Wayne didn't give me a warning in the Blog. I'm pretty sure if there was anyone that ever sounded so demeaning, it would be me. I would call 'worth', though. This guy brings so much tragedy upon himself and just fails to acknowledge and deal with it properly.
throatslasher
<Member>
throatslasher's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 23, 2013 5:38pm | Report
Sirell go back and read my post on the previous page, you ripped me off so bad
BOW DOWNBOW DOWN
OTGBionicArm
<McFly>
OTGBionicArm's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 23, 2013 5:38pm | Report
I dont even feel like any of us have been truly insulting. We are all saying exactly how we feel based on the reasoning given. It isn't like we're sitting here trashing the poor guy for **** unrelated to what he's been doing here on Mobafire, but he sure makes it seem like we are.

Why are you being an ******* so much?

Ok, he's sending me, Vyn and likely other people messages with that now. I've explained this already in my above post. I hadn't been an ******* at all until this moment, because I feel like you need some shaming. You're driving people bonkers.
sirell
<Member>
sirell's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 23, 2013 5:48pm | Report

Sirell go back and read my post on the previous page, you ripped me off so bad

Go back to some of the previous threads with this guy and you'll find it was the other way around, scrub.

I want an Eloboost by way of apology.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide