Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Will I ever be truly given a chance to join the...

Creator: MyBloodisBlack October 23, 2013 3:19pm

This thread is locked

PLEASE NOTE: This thread has been locked by the moderators. You cannot reply to it.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Will I?
Pheyniex
<Member>
Pheyniex's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 23, 2013 6:46pm | Report
i don't know what worries me most: that he insists on making these threads or the childish response from everyone else...

As requested to GMD himself.
Ninja Trigger
<Editor>
Ninja Trigger's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 23, 2013 6:54pm | Report
Pheyniex wrote:

i don't know what worries me most: that he insists on making these threads or the childish response from everyone else...

This.

We have given him advice time and time again, "Stop" can't be much more clear then that. However at the same time he just continues to make himself a human punching bag, and we just happily keep it going. It needs to stop from both sides!
Sig by jhoijhoi
sirell
<Member>
sirell's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 23, 2013 7:06pm | Report

We have given him advice time and time again, "Stop" can't be much more clear then that. However at the same time he just continues to make himself a human punching bag, and we just happily keep it going. It needs to stop from both sides!

However, there is one problem. There is very little else to do on MOBAFire atm.
sirell
<Member>
sirell's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 23, 2013 7:06pm | Report

I will only say this ONCE more, I do listen to you and everyone else Sirell, the mere fact that I get angry when you or someone else is ignorant enough to keep suggesting that I do not should be more than enough proof that I actually do listen alot more than you all are willing to give me credit for so stop accusing me of not listening.

Secondly I am sort of happy you were willing to admit that you was willing to help me although claiming that you didn't because i was so "Self Righteous" is just another way of saying that you didn't wanna help me as much as you say you do...I am not self righteous I have never once claimed to be such nor have I made it a goal since I go on Mobafire to convince anyone that I am so.

Thirdly, What annoyed me the most in the Fiora thread was that you didn't so much help me work on my build but just shot it down and told me to use someone else build instead...that was not the idea behind the build and it was extremely hurtful that you spent more time telling me that I was just plain wrong and to give up thinking for myself basically.

Forth thing what I said about the mentors was at the time correct, they had disappointed me and let me down unfairly and I let them know they had done so and if they did it again I would gladly tell them again they were disappointing but when they help me I am the first to say thank you for all their help because thats just the way I am really.

Fifth, Vyn told you to not harass me and then started to do it himself? Nice of him really :/ As I mentioned so many times until I am blue in the face, I have not done this for a laugh I have done this because you guys have upset me and I didn't like it. Again I admit that my handling was wrong but at least compared to everyone else I have admitted that I was wrong on my end but yet I still see a lack of admittance of wrong doing on the other end.

Sixth thing, (and I am sure this is annoying you already because you probably starting to realise I have always listened) but despite everything I still have the utmost respect for this community, I will say it time and time again because its the truth and I do wanna be a part of this community, I wanna learn and in the future I wanna help the next generation and no matter what people say that will not change in my heart and the quicker people respect that the better.

Anything I missed out on?

Everything.

I don't know. Maybe your Asperger's/Autism is really stopping you from understanding what is written or something.

1. I gave examples of when you were not listening. This point now just proves you're not actually listening. Either that or not understanding.

2. Ehhhh. There's some merit here. It's incorrect that I don't want to help in the first place, but rather that if something takes too much effort, I'm just not that interested. I mean if I'm 3-4 posts in and you haven't understood what I've written or fail to come up with counter-arguments (or come up with arguments that are just plain wrong), I just can't be bothered. There are people with more patient temperaments than me and I most certainly respect them for that. But for myself, I just don't feel I can do it. It is true that you never claimed to be self-righteous... but I never said you did. It's the way you behave. I can give examples of these too. And since moping is a perverse form of self-righteousness and you have MOST DEFINITELY moped and sulked by creating these threads, it's easily true that you were and are self-righteous.

3. WHAT THE ACTUAL ****. Did the first 6 pages just not exist?

http://www.mobafire.com/league-of-legends/forum/build-and-guide-discussion/help-and-advice-on-making-a-fiora-build-25048#comment-855270

LOOK AT IT. MY FIRST POST ON THE THREAD.

My adding that Fiora guides are pretty much worthless was a side-note and an opinion. Any normal person might have gone, 'Okay, but I'm writing one anyway, even if it's not really needed or that good' or 'Okay, I won't write a Fiora guide'. I wasn't trying to convince you not to write a guide. I was informing you of my opinion on a Fiora guide. Okay, so you stopped with the idea of Fiora guide, that's a good start, only took 6 pages to convince you. But then you pull out THIS card:

http://www.mobafire.com/comment-link?comment_id=857816

To be honest, looking back, helping you for 6 pages was overly generous of me. There was some debacle that happened prior to that and I felt I should make up for it by helping with your Fiora guide. Nope. Everything blows up after page 6.

4. 'Unfairly'? Think about it for a second. These are people who are offering their services for FREE out of their own time. They are under NO CIRCUMSTANCES obliged to actually mentor you! What's unfair is the apparent 'entitlement' you feel you deserved to get! You expected to be taught EVERYTHING from them. You did not even remotely consider their position even once. You wanted someone to hold your hand through LoL and literally tutor you to Diamond. And when others did help you by mentioning names, you did not even take the initiative to look the **** up and asked for links to them. Seriously, how ****ing lazy can you get? And trust me, thanks were NOT the first words out of your mouth. The first words out of your mouth were you calling out the mentors that didn't help you and THEN saying thank you. If I was being hypercritical, I might have even said this was an afterthought.

5. Again, you miss the point. Either because you're not listening or you're really one dense **********er. What I'm saying is that Vyn told me to back it up and then also discovered that your attitude is annoying as ****. You DO NOT AND HAVE NOT AND PROBABLY WILL NOT admit your wrongdoings because, quite simply, you fail to recognise them. Also, you constantly point out how people are disrespectful towards you... I then point out that you usually initiate these... so really, people's disrespect towards you are really more of a reaction towards you. In the same way, we have repeatedly told you not to make these ****ing threads and then you go and ****ing make them anyway. Is it any wonder that we all hate you? You do ****-all to earn respect and you do a ****-lot to earn disrespect.

Sorry, but you'd have to be Saint Monica not to be pissed off at you.

6. I don't know if any of this is true or not. To be honest, it reminds me of a emotionally disturbed girl who would say things like this but then act in a way that seemed to be the opposite and then cover it up with self-righteousness and moping, and then they would issue another statement about how they'd become a better person and then do the same **** over and over again.

Put it this way, I don't see any commitment or efforts made towards changing your behaviour. It's the same as it has been since you first started posting. Therefore, I have my doubts about the sincerity of your statements.

Actually, psychotherapy also tells me that it's not unusual for you to convince yourself it is true even if it isn't. I think this might be the case here. I mean, it's not particularly common for emotionally balanced people to go through this amount of abuse and think 'I still want to be here'.
Napoleon D
<Member>
Napoleon D's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 23, 2013 7:21pm | Report

Ok here is what I am going to do, I am going to leave for a while, I will come back under a new name and hopefully we can all get along better from that point.

Please all take care, have a good time and I will be back some point in the future.

Sounds like a good idea. Don't make the same mistake you did when you made this account.

It doesn't seem like you're trolling, it seems like your pretty serious about this issue.
However i cannot help but facepalm.

You care TOO MUCH. I know its too much to ask for you to ignore everybody else and just do your own thing(actually wait doing your own thing would mean creating another thread like this).

You cannot stand the fact of bowing down to someone, i can't either.
I also have autism and aspergers but there is a difference between you and me.

I'm carefree and i keep my mouth shut when there is nothing important to talk about, where as you make threads like these when you clearly don't have to.

You are the one responsible for this.
ONLY you can stop us from flaming you( and by stopping i don't mean creating threads like these).

tl;dr Just Chill bro.

BTW mowen what was it about you saying no more creating any threads like these? you lied ._.
IDK someone tell him theres a feature known as the report button in both the forums and in the league of legends game.
EDIT: WTF WHY ARE YOU GUYS FLAMING THIS POOR SOUL Kappa
i need to delete this account
DillButt64
<Editor>
DillButt64's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 23, 2013 7:24pm | Report
Napoleon D wrote:

I'm carefree and i keep my mouth shut when there is nothing important to talk about

pls MOBAFire chat is full of your copy pasta
Thanks to TheNamelessBard for the signature
Lucorian5
<Member>
Lucorian5's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 23, 2013 7:36pm | Report
I really hope he comes back I thoroughly enjoyed reading this.

A +rep is always nice, and if I helped you out, do give one (or more) of my guides a read! Feedback is very welcome, and if you liked them give them a vote!
Wayne3100
<Retired Admin>
Wayne3100's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 23, 2013 10:11pm | Report
This isn't real Wayne, it's early in the morning, you're still sleeping

*pinches self*

Ow! Nope, still there.

*closes eyes for 10 seconds and wishes the thread will be gone afterwards*

Nope, didn't do the trick either.

Locking.

sirell wrote:
Also, I'm surprised Wayne didn't give me a warning in the Blog

I haven't warned anyone yet as I was too busy to re-read everything yesterday, was going to do so today. Don't worry, you'll get your warning :D

Thanks to MissMaw for the signature!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide